Slingerbult's Loader Dialogues (NEW: Sexy Sisters Saga, chapter 4!) (1 Viewer)

B

Belute

oh the problem you were having is the place you download from. that thing gives you some random weird download idk sometimes it works

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Alright, I have updated the OP with my new project, a seven chapter Sexy Sisters Saga, which is now hosted here in the resource manager. Enjoy and like, rate, post - feedback any which way you prefer! :)

L

lokiloku

For some reason, the "Sister" Dialogue won´t work for me. I extracted the bundle, started up the loader and opened the Dialogue from the "Custom" buttom, same as the Dynamic Dialogue one. The Dynamic one works fine, but nothing happens when I open the Sister one. Any suggestions?

Pim_gd

Content Creator
For some reason, the "Sister" Dialogue won´t work for me. I extracted the bundle, started up the loader and opened the Dialogue from the "Custom" buttom, same as the Dynamic Dialogue one. The Dynamic one works fine, but nothing happens when I open the Sister one. Any suggestions?

That's my fault, it seems! Sorry =/ I will adjust DialogueActions so that it handles savefiles properly, then Slingerbult Slingerbult can update the bundle and everything will work fine.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Others have contacted me with similar descriptions and you can use the save trick as a work-around (see the OP spoiler for context, I quote it here for convenience)

IMPORTANT
: This dialogue saves your progress when you complete a chapter. Unfortunately, that means that you can't replay the chapter once you finish it. To change this, you can go to the first "start" line under substitutions in the Dialogue.txt (Sisters folder) and change the trigger SAVEGETVARS to SAVESETVARS. This will reset your progress to the beginning of chapter 1, so be careful to change it back again when you want the game to remember your progress again."

Change one letter in the trigger, from GET to SET and it will work, but disable the save functionality until you change it back.

And thanks Pim for fixing stuff!

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Welcome to the world of modded SDT, Holeintheworld. What is it that you want to do? Do you wish to play the sisters saga, or use the dynamic dialogue as a stand-alone dialogue or as a template?

Normally what you do is that you go into the bundle folder and open Loader.swf with a flash program, see Modguy's Loader thread. From there, you press "O" for options menu, and then you can select the projects in the bundle by accessing character folders. You do this from the Scene tab, by clicking the left most silhouette icon.

If you don't understand what I'm saying, I recommend playing around with vanilla SDT a bit more first! :)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
OK folks, chapter 2 is out. This time I've updated the bundle, and considering the bugs or new mod/settings options one always finds after more people start downloading and testing, I reckon future chapters will be released by means of bundle updates too.

Spoiler in OP updated with some info on chapter 2. Good luck and enjoy!

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Due to my misunderstanding of the resource manager update protocol, the previous bundle update failed. The problem should be fixed now, so if you downloaded earlier today, please delete the previous bundle and try again. Thanks.

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
GREAT dialogue. So far. I went through Ch. 1 and 2.

I do have two suggestions and one question.

For the sex scene with Alice on the table. His angle of entry doesn't really make sense or the motion he makes. Realistically he would be able to move just back and forth and the penile angle would adjust while going deeper into her. This would also be a lot easier to control for SDT.

I might have missed having only gone through the Chapters once but do we have the ability to make HER cum during the sex scene? I would like that. If its already there I'll do better next time :tongue:

And the question... Are we limited to one position during that sex scene on the table? I'm imagining we'll be using more as the chapters are released.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Thank you so much for your feedback, JGUIDO, and I'm glad you like the dialogue! To your suggestions and questions:

1) I don't do animtools positions myself, so I use what others have. I thought that vag positions was pretty nice, but if you'd like to suggest another one that works with the background and situation, I'd be very happy to test it out. If there is one with "friction" (where you have to press space to push into her the final bit) I think that would be great. I have such an anal position in store for later in the saga, but couldn't find a vaginal one. Anyway, I'd very much like tips on better vag positions or positions in general.

2) HER masturbation will be there but Alice is a bit prude-ish. She'll get there eventually. You'll see HER masturbation even in chapter 3 though (without spoiling too much), especially if you're playing it like a bad boy.

3) Yes, it's one vag position only. This is a seven chapter saga so I want to build suspense and not pull all the rabbits out of my hat at once so to speak. You can expect chapter seven to be a Fleack style sandbox with multiple choice menus and options that would make Alice blush, but for now that vag position is only there to offer some variety to the basic blowjob. Don't expect more positioning until chapter 5, chapters 3 and 4 are oral only - but will offer variety in their own way.

Right now I'm focussing on cleaning up the code to make writing more complex chapters easier in the future, and I've also written a detailed full walkthrough which I'll post here (and include in the updated bundle) once chapter 3 is released (hopefully by the end of the week).

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
I made a slight alteration to the "himvag" position used during that scene for you to check out. Mainly it just makes it so that he isn't at wonky angle at the end.

Up to you though!
posversion=15
positiontype=2
camerax=360
cameray=115
zoom=0.55
scenerotation=0
hertweenstartx=-380
hertweenstarty=-30
hertweenendx=-419.45
hertweenendy=-48.8
histweenstartx=595.85
histweenstarty=505.3
histweenendx=412.65
histweenendy=468.75
leftfootx=652.7
leftfooty=1550.4
rightfootx=894.35
rightfooty=1418.7
torsox=506.2
torsoy=192.9
histweenstartskewx=0
histweenstartskewy=0
histweenendskewx=0
histweenendskewy=0
histweenstartang=-0.1396263401595463
histweenendangle=0.06981317007977325
hertweenstartang=-0.43633231299858233
hertweenendangle=-0.5585053606381858
torsominang=3.5490658503988657
torsoikoffsetang=2.869813170079772
torsoendrotationangle=-202
leftlegoffsetangle=2.8872664625997153
leftlegcalfangle=-203
torsoanglemodifier=-0.10000000000000003
torsomindistance=140
torsodistancemultiplier=-20
torsostartdistance=130
torsostartangle=2.712733537400283
himhidden=-1
himreversed=0
himflipped=0
behindleg=1
undovanillavigourmovechanges=1
undoallvanillavigourincreases=1
resistivevigor=1
continuousresistivevigourmult=3
resistivevigourspaceheldmult=2
resistivevigourmult=2.3
resistivevigourspeedmult=2.5
armpostypeleft=1
armpostyperight=1
armposx=-55.25
armposy=705
armpos2x=-37.55
armpos2y=657.75
handangler=65
handanglel=35
handrinverted=0
handlinverted=0
setpenisoutbehind=0
anglepeniswhenreversed=1
bodycontactsounds=1
bodycontactsoundsinspeed=0.1
bodycontactsoundsoutspeed=-0.1
hidestrandsinbodycontact=1
adjustspeedinbodycontact=0
pleasurefromcontact=1
pleasurefromcontactmult=1
changegravityforstrands=0
changegravityforhairstrands=0
angledgravity=0
resistancewithbodycontact=1
resistancestartingdistance=5
startingresistance=3.5
minresistance=0.25
movementresistancemult=6
resistoverriderate=0.01
resistoverridereturnrate=0
resistoverridemax=200
resistnormalizerate=0.005
resistdecreaserate=0.01
userightclosehand=0
useleftclosehand=0
spaceholdresist=1
enablelicking=2
hisarmfree=2
usepenisrangebodycontactmask=1
zoompointx=360
zoompointy=115
maxpenissize=999
dominant=0
bodycontactvigour=0
bodycontactvigourspeedmult=1
bodycontactvigourcontinuousamount=2
DAhermasterbate=0
allowleftarmdrop=1
allowrightarmdrop=0
enablehiscustomarm=1
shoulderpointstartx=141.6
shoulderpointstarty=-458.2
shoulderpointendx=141.6
shoulderpointendy=-458.2
handpointrestx=181.8
handpointresty=291.35
handpointstartx=277.3
handpointstarty=530
handpointendx=339.4
handpointendy=563.1
ottomonactive=0
ottomonx=-700
ottomony=100
ottomonscalex=3
ottomonscaley=3
ottomonrotation=0
sybian_without_toolactive=0
sybian_without_toolx=-700
sybian_without_tooly=100
sybian_without_toolscalex=3
sybian_without_toolscaley=3
sybian_without_toolrotation=0
stuffed_chair_leftactive=0
stuffed_chair_leftx=-700
stuffed_chair_lefty=100
stuffed_chair_leftscalex=3
stuffed_chair_leftscaley=3
stuffed_chair_leftrotation=0
stuffed_chair_rightactive=0
stuffed_chair_rightx=-700
stuffed_chair_righty=100
stuffed_chair_rightscalex=3
stuffed_chair_rightscaley=3
stuffed_chair_rightrotation=0
wood_tableactive=0
wood_tablex=-700
wood_tabley=100
wood_tablescalex=3
wood_tablescaley=3
wood_tablerotation=0
metal_tableactive=1
metal_tablex=-1500
metal_tabley=-530
metal_tablescalex=4
metal_tablescaley=6
metal_tablerotation=0
leather_couchactive=0
leather_couchx=-700
leather_couchy=100
leather_couchscalex=3
leather_couchscaley=3
leather_couchrotation=0
bed_right_higheractive=0
bed_right_higherx=-700
bed_right_highery=100
bed_right_higherscalex=3
bed_right_higherscaley=3
bed_right_higherrotation=0
bed_endactive=0
bed_endx=-700
bed_endy=100
bed_endscalex=3
bed_endscaley=3
bed_endrotation=0
staircaseactive=0
staircasex=-700
staircasey=100
staircasescalex=3
staircasescaley=3
staircaserotation=0

Attachments

himvag2.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 140

Bruce

Potential Patron
Thank you very much for this!

What Flash player version do you recommend?

I remember you doing an auto dialogue for demo but sadly, I cannot find it anymore. Could you point me to it or did you intentionally remove it?

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Glad you like it Bruce! I use the "Flash Player Debugger" v.10.3. May be a newer/better version exists, but I haven't bothered checking since it's working fine. Last time it was harder to find I recall.

Yes, I vaguely recall that auto dia but since then we've had a forum move and I've changed comps, so it may be lost in the void. I'll poke around and if I find something, I'll include it in the next bundle. No promises though. :/

Bruce

Potential Patron
Thank you for your quick response.

I got another question regarding the download:
Upon loading, the loader tells me that sharpshooter mod is missing. Is this intentional?
She also sometime puts her hand right back after the dialogue that puts her hands on her back.

Last edited:

Pim_gd

Content Creator
This is caused by DAv4.04, it now loads mods from the proper folder, which is the last loaded character folder, rather than $OVER$. I had a chat with slingerbult about this already and we've managed to make it work; you could fix it by hand via downloading the newer version of the sharpshooter mod from the resource manager, putting it along with the sharpshooterV1settings.txt in the Mods/sisters folder, adding a Mods.txt to the sisters folder which then loads the v0.3 sharpshooter mod and adjusting the Dialogue.txt start line of sisters so that it doesn't set da.mod.load and remove the [LOAD_MOD] trigger so that it doesn't try loading the old version anymore.....

But this should get fixed in the next release of the bundle anyway so yeah... might be better off waiting for that one. The dialogue plays fine without it right now, I think. Mostly fine anyway.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I think the error message for sharpshooter is that it can't find its settings file. This is due to a bug that is now sorted. The reason it's loaded via dialogue trigger at all is that I couldn't manage to load it via any Mods.txt (such as INIT folder) without freezing everything up, but this has now been adressed. Anyway, the mod should still work, the error message is mostly cosmetic, but it will be fixed in the next bundle release.

There are two arms back banters, one in chapter 1 and one in chapter 2. She is much more sensitive to throating in chapter 1, so you should have a harder time keeping her arms like that there. In chapter 2, she could go like that for much longer as long as you don't trigger vigorous or held. I could give more info if you tell me which chapter and which hand position she goes to from arms_back - is it his legs, hand job or her legs?

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
I was messing with the position file I uploaded earlier. Think I got it to be slightly better.

I hope you like it Slingerbult!

Attachments

himvag3.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 145

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I tried it out and tbh I found little difference, but I'll be using it instead in my next bundle since at least one player finds it better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.