sigmasurprise imports (1 Viewer)

sigmasurprise

Content Creator
Moderator Edit: sigmasurprise's work has been copied over to the Resource system. Click here.

Random hair imports by me. Let me know if any of them look awkward, I will try to fix them.

I fully intend to update these if need be, but updates will be slow so please be patient. Also, I probably wont be taking any requests but I hope you guys understand.

Thanks.

Naoe edit: added shadows under her fringe (I forgot to do so before uploading). It's probably not a big deal but i thought i should reupload for those that care.

Last edited by a moderator:

neobunny

Potential Patron
These are very nicely done. Good to see a Hayakka Ryouran Samurai Girls fan. I have only seen a few episodes of the series myself, but I do intend to watch it all once its been all released on dvd.

M

mobiasanes

Has anybody made any codes for these hairs? Primarily the Kos-mos and Telos ones.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
There's a bug in your hair ;D

Bug.png

It's not Costume friendly

TDream

Potential Patron
Kyro said:
Last Active: July 07, 2011, 03:28:42 AM
274x323px-LL-ef5bace2_yotsuba_cryin.jpg

:'( :'( :'(

The hair imports he made for Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls are just stunning.

Makes me really want to post requests for the other girls costumes as well^^

Shade

Content Creator
Dante said:
There's a bug in your hair ;D

Bug.png

It's not Costume friendly

It's probably not too hard to hack a fix together. Though really, I think it's time you started doing SWF hairs, even if it's not dynamic. That should fix the problem totally. ;)

Minimal coding required, mostly tracing. Let me know if your curious.

sclover13

Content Creator
I hate to be beating a dead horse here guys.... but I don't think this one is coming back. He's been inactive for over a year and has only 3 posts. His work was certainly gorgeous, but the sad reality is we my never see dynamic hairs of this work (not without complete reconstruction) or fixes to the costume layering.

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
Uh, this is easy enough to fix, as long as you don't mind static hair png. Any other hair in this thread suffering similar layer problems and needed a quick fix?

I'll do it as long as no one is actually making dynamic swfs out of these.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
SClover said:
I hate to be beating a dead horse here guys.... but I don't think this one is coming back.

You're totally right, it's a shame too, these are some of the highest quality imports, period. I've see the hair tutorials but I don't understand how these were done... Are they completely original/hand drawn?

TDream

Potential Patron
PyramidHead said:
Uh, this is easy enough to fix, as long as you don't mind static hair png. Any other hair in this thread suffering similar layer problems and needed a quick fix?

I'll do it as long as no one is actually making dynamic swfs out of these.

Nobody is going to make them dynamic.. if you can really fix them that would be great.

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
I played around with the png hairs and found that the real problem is the right forearm, not the hairs. That particular clipping problem happens to the right forearm with or without costumes, to any png hair that tries to have long foreground (Top/ Above All) hair.

Ways to fix the clipping universally:
(1) Modder fixes the right forearm so that it's below the Top hair, just like the right upper arm.
(2) Set right arm to Back, when using png hairs with long foreground hair strands.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
PyramidHead said:
I played around with the png hairs and found that the real problem is the right forearm, not the hairs. That particular clipping problem happens to the right forearm with or without costumes, to any png hair that tries to have long foreground (Top/ Above All) hair.

Ways to fix the clipping universally:
(1) Modder fixes the right forearm so that it's below the Top hair, just like the right upper arm.
(2) Set right arm to Back, when using png hairs with long foreground hair strands.
hmm, i somehow have been not taking note of this conversation. (probably because vanilla)

somebody requested an addition to the alternate loader template to include a higher up hair layer:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5806.msg86464#msg86464

or, if moving the dynamic hair_over layer higher up over the arm is preferred so any hairs like this don't have to be re-made, i could make a simple patch. would literally be like 1 line of relevant code to fix this as shown in the linked thread.

of course, this patch would be loader required.

edit - realized this was for static hairs, probably still just as easy

more edit - seems like the setpenisout function likes to mess with these layers. putting it above the arm will cause the penis to be behind the hair with the current implementation of setpenisout. i might see if i can alter this, but will have to check some of my other mods because i know they have to mess with it as well.

even more edit - realized that:
arm needs to be above penis, for handjob
penis needs to be above hair, because looks weird with it going underneath
hair needs to be above arm, to not have the clipping issue with big hairs

so, can't satisfy all three, might be able to do some magic for when switch to handjob mode, so that way using hand-on-legs still produces the desired result

aztlan

Casual Client
sby said:
even more edit - realized that:
arm needs to be above penis, for handjob
penis needs to be above hair, because looks weird with it going underneath
hair needs to be above arm, to not have the clipping issue with big hairs

so, can't satisfy all three, might be able to do some magic for when switch to handjob mode, so that way using hand-on-legs still produces the desired result

I would suggest sacrificing:

"penis needs to be above hair, because looks weird with it going underneath"

And thus keeping:

"arm needs to be above penis, for handjob"
"hair needs to be above arm, to not have the clipping issue with big hairs"

Faceless

Content Creator
The hand only needs to be above the penis when in handjob mode. Even then it's only the hand itself, not the forearm. So maybe something like this?
Code:
if(rightArmPos==3) {
    //separate forearm and hand, hand goes above penis, forearm below hair
}
else {
    //hand returned to forearm container below hair
}

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.