Separate Breasts from CostumeTop (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I got to messing around with positions and accessories and got to wondering how to separate some parts. I have the bukkake covering mod and I've got it separated into different parts, face, upper body and lower body. But I was wanting just the tits to show up due to the position I had her in. Is there a way to separate just the breasts and not have it on her back as well? Below is how I have it set up so far:

bukkake1.swf=Cum Face:CostumeEyewear>Body
bukkake2.swf=Cum Upper Body:CostumeTop>Body
bukkake3.swf=Cum Lower Body:CostumeBottoms>Body

I basically copied the mod and renamed it. If tits only can be added I'd do something like bukkake4.swf=Cum Tits. I'm probably just not knowledgable about how to use moreclothing. Any help would be appreciated.

RokPhenix

Content Creator
This will work.

code:
bukkake4.swf=Cum Tits:CostumeTop-back>Body

Also, you don't need to create a file for each lines. Use the same file is possible..

MCsettings:
bukkake.swf=Cum Face:CostumeEyewear>Body
bukkake.swf=Cum Upper Body:CostumeTop>Body
bukkake.swf=Cum Lower Body:CostumeBottoms>Body
bukkake.swf=Cum Tits:CostumeTop-back>Body

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Thank you so much! I didn't know the same mod could be used in separate entries. I'll keep this in mind for the future.

Didn't think of this before replying... Does it matter what version of moreclothing I'm using? I have version 13, tho I think that's the latest. I haven't been all that long ago updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.