SDT Newbie Guide (4 Viewers)

Randomanon666

Potential Patron
The only problem I'm still having is working with animtoolsv26. Despite pasting it into the loader folder like in the video tutorial, it doesn't bring up any of the modding options.

letsgo2u

Potential Patron
Hi,
I am running into a little issue with a customer character folder.
I got everything running including custom swf files for cloths, only that the color defaults back to black.
I'd like to have the swimsuit in RGB:0,80,0
Any help or info on how to achive this?

since it was mentioned before as well, what is a "clean" Code.txt?
attachtment removed: save the space

Last edited:

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Hi,
I am running into a little issue with a customer character folder.
I got everything running including custom swf files for cloths, only that the color defaults back to black.
I'd like to have the swimsuit in RGB:0,80,0
Any help or info on how to achive this?

since it was mentioned before as well, what is a "clean" Code.txt?
Thanks to sharing your folder file but next time please don't attached it (it's a waste of our server space) but upload it elsewhere then add a link to your post.

About your problem:
Change top:none,0,80,0,0; by tops:none,0,80,0,1;.

Cleaning your code mean checking any conflictual instructions.
Exemple: you have a custom background in your folder renamed BG.png and you expect it to be loaded automatically when you select your character in game but instead you get a vanilla background. Turns out this is due to the background line bg:3; in your CharCode and because the Code is loaded last it will 'erase' the custom background and load the vanilla one.

letsgo2u

Potential Patron
Thanks to sharing your folder file but next time please don't attached it (it's a waste of our server space) but upload it elsewhere then add a link to your post.

About your problem:
Change top:none,0,80,0,0; by tops:none,0,80,0,1;.

Cleaning your code mean checking any conflictual instructions.
Exemple: you have a custom background in your folder renamed BG.png and you expect it to be loaded automatically when you select your character in game but instead you get a vanilla background. Turns out this is due to the background line bg:3; in your CharCode and because the Code is loaded last it will 'erase' the custom background and load the vanilla one.

Hi,
thank you for the reply. are there any preferred file hoster?
I applied the mentioned change but it doesn't change the color. :(

letsgo2u

Potential Patron
Hm, i removed the settings file inside the character folder. Nothing changed.
May I ask how you check what is throwing a error?

edit: Maybe I should run it with moreclothing, that could solve it for sure, right?

Last edited:

Huitznahua

Content Creator
You have issue with just this folder, any other of your character folder works, right ?
For the error: Show Mod Info

You can use moreclothing if you want but the mod works fine for me with a regular Character Folder. So switching to moreclothing would not fix the error you might encounter later.

About the error: have you a Code.txt file in your $INIT$ folder ? If yes check the tops:... code.

letsgo2u

Potential Patron
Hi,

I have not made another character folder. should I try another character with the clothmod?
the Init folder has no code.txt

letsgo2u

Potential Patron
Hi,
I made it more readable, hope thats not an issue.

Code:
charName:Ashley;
mood:Happy;
bodyScale:1;
arms:onhislegs,onlegs;
throatResist:38;
hair:sdchan,1,1;
iris:normal,56,100,137,1;
breasts:70;
skin:light;
nose:normal;
ear:normal;
lipstick:0,84,0,6,1;
eyeshadow:55,26,99,1;
sclera:255,255,255,1;
blush:196,80,77,0.35;
freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;
mascara:0,0,0,1,20;
nailpolish:0,0,0,0;
eyebrow:normal,89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;
hairhsl:0,1,1,1;
skinhsl:0,1,1,1;
hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;
bg:3;hisBody:male;
hisPenis:1,1.2,1.2;
balls:1,0.908;
hisSkin:0;
hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;
hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;
hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;
collar:leather,0,0,0,1,232,240,255,1;
cuffs:leather,0,0,0,1,171,177,185,1;
gag:none,0,0,0,1;
panties:none,255,255,255,1;
top:none,0,80,0,1;
armwear:none,0,0,0,1;
legwear:none,1,113,1,1,0,0,0,1;
footwear:none,0,0,0,1,254,248,238,1;
eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;
headwear:none,24,24,24,1,255,255,255,1;
tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;
herTan:none,0;

T

TheManInTheBackground

The Mod Folder.jar for me is unidentified even I have Java installed and have chosen Java to run it the executable seems not to update the CharacterFolders.txt

Huitznahua

Content Creator
The Mod Folder.jar for me is unidentified even I have Java installed and have chosen Java to run it the executable seems not to update the CharacterFolders.txt
Are you sure it doesn't update ? Because not showing any feedback (like: "files updated!") is the normal behaviour.
Have you change the location of the Mod Folder.jar file ? Or the location of your Mods folder ?

LeoVeulf

Potential Patron
How do I use a .text so I can relish in face fucking starfire against a wall? I downloaded the .txt but I cant figure it out? Senpai help

LeoVeulf

Potential Patron
Okay I may be retarded, but I am trying my best. I really want to use Vonhizzle's Reverse Cowgirl V2; But I cannot figure out how to use it or make it run. Here is the link, for anyone willing to help my dumbass. Reverse Cowgirl

vonhizzle

Content Creator
You have to put the text file in the settings/animtools_positions folder. Then you load it from the loader tab in game. Try downloading sby loaderpack if you need to see how folders are set up and how mods are installed.

Twick

Potential Patron
Hello, sorry in advance for the English language, I'm from Russia. When I start the game and press play, the game just goes through all the skins

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Hello, sorry in advance for the English language, I'm from Russia. When I start the game and press play, the game just goes through all the skins
If you are using the sby loader pack, it's probably moreclothing which load all the mods in the moreclothing list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.