SDT Loader question (3 Viewers)

allcutup

Potential Patron
Re: Mods

Hi ModGuy,

I don't have an application that can produce swf files for the mods. Can you recommend anything? Is it possible to use png files in the locations of the swf files.

Actually, is it possible to attach png files to any parts of her body appart form the hair?

If so can they be made to rotate in relation to the relevant body part?

thanks,
acu

EDIT: I found http://www.swftools.org/about.html
the generated swf picture files can be shown in a web browser but don't seem to be able to be loaded in the "loader" (I am probably doing something wrong :P)

ModGuy

Content Creator

Use flash.
I'll consider using the loader to load a SWF which loads an image so that both can be used simultaneously.

Edit:
I will implement an accessory mod in the future.
This will be in the form of an object placed in any layer in any position/rotation etc.
IE: a custom headpiece or the previously suggested wings.

I also have some bad news.
I'll be inactive for a period of time so don't expect any rapid updates.

raddae

Potential Patron

Hey, do you think you can implement a modable male torso now. Also i downloaded swf decompiler and tried to decompile the original game but i kept getting errors and it wouldnt open in flash. was wondering if its a problem with the decompiler or if im doing something wrong with the process.

ModGuy

Content Creator

raddae said:
Also i downloaded swf decompiler and tried to decompile

Decompiling SWFs is not a good idea, loads of crucial info is lost in compiling so the original FLA can never be recreated from a SWF.

Once again, is anyone interested in taking over?

Ryf

Potential Patron

I've been playing around with the cum options, since they seem a bit confusing. It's added a whole new layer to the game, especially with the Bukkake Mode.

Gravity: The most obvious setting. Setting to 0 means no gravity for the spit or cum. Pretty fun.
Friction: Changes how far the cum goes as far as I can tell. Very sensitive option as well. Changing it 0.2 or more pretty much breaks the game and you get graphical glitches.
Mass: This only affects the spit strands I think. Increasing makes them bigger and heavier, but they also break easily. High mass + lw gravity is quirky.
Gen Speed: Couldn't figure out what this one did because messing with it too much caused the game to slow to a crawl. Don't know if that's just me though.
Flow: Changes the solidity of cum and spit. Increasing it means it breaks up easier, and you get more splatter along with the thick strands.
Max Mass: I think this is the same as the Mass option, but it affects both cum and spit. Also produces similar results to the Flow option, but this time when decreased rather than increased. Setting it to 0 crashed the loader though.
Max Length: Couldn't see any noticeable difference with this one no matter what I set it too.

I think gravity, friction and flow are the main ones to play around with. You have to click "Set" if you want the adjustments to work as well.

Personally, I like gravity set t 4.5 and friction set to 1.1. Everything else left as default. You can get a real good bukkake going.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Max length refers to the maximum length of a strand before it breaks.
As for the others, you've probably figured them out.

Ryf

Potential Patron

ModGuy said:
Max length refers to the maximum length of a strand before it breaks.
I assumed it would be that, but I couldn't see any difference no matter what I set it to.

Hakkesshu

Potential Patron

Thanks, ModGuy. Awesome jizz mod.

I was wondering if it is possible to change the opening/closing of her eyes? Like a slider or number format where you can specify the range of her opening/closing of her eyes. I wanted her to squint all the time or at a certain point.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Hakkesshu said:
Thanks, ModGuy. Awesome jizz mod.

I was wondering if it is possible to change the opening/closing of her eyes? Like a slider or number format where you can specify the range of her opening/closing of her eyes. I wanted her to squint all the time or at a certain point.

Not ATM.
I've been thinking about variable overrides for a while now and there is no clean way for me to do it AFAIK. Also, I'm not going to be working on the loader for a while anyway.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Hey, modguy, is there an equivalent to grep in actionscript? Or maybe a way to run an external program? If so something could be coded to search in the directories under the directory that contains the game and return all directory paths that contain png files. That could be useful I imagine.

Hakkesshu

Potential Patron

Are you planning to release a version for v1.3.1b?

I'm not sure if it just works with the latest version.

Hakkesshu

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
Hey, modguy, is there an equivalent to grep in actionscript? Or maybe a way to run an external program? If so something could be coded to search in the directories under the directory that contains the game and return all directory paths that contain png files. That could be useful I imagine.

A little Google should do the trick:
http://www.actionscript.org/forums/showthread.php3?t=125383

I don't know much Actionscript but I don't think you need grep, you just need to traverse through each sub-directory and find files with the string '.png'. There should be some simple function out there.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Well the problem is that code isn't actionscript, it's JSFL, and a lot of auto-loading code uses server-side scripts, which is not what we want.

Ryf

Potential Patron

I have a suggestion for the next version of the loader. How about a fainting shortcut?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.