SDT Loader question (2 Viewers)

dopeears

Modder
Writer
I'd like to play the game, not the menu. How do you turn off the menu and make the game screen fit in the window?
1688835742909.png

Bruv

Modder
In total, the loader has been downloaded around 513338 times.

Download

Make sure to use the standalone player whenever possible, this can help to prevent potential issues:
Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads
Please note that the focus is on "Projector", you may use any version of the player that you wish but it must be at least v10.3
Note: It is now preferred to NOT use a more recent version of Flash Player due to Adobe's new security features. More info here.
Adobe%20Flash%20Player%20-%20Downloads.png

The loader is a project which aims to implement various experimental features in to SDT which may or may not end up being added officially in the future.
This includes loading characters along with extra custom modifications not currently possible with official mod formats, as well as more technical features such as the physics of the game.
It also aims to extend the functionality of existing features such as the addition of custom hotkeys.
Produces a list of system font names (Fonts.txt), usable in dialogues.
Can a dialogue writer throw this in their thread? Seems awkward here.
Font-Lister.jar - Hostr, download and share anything.
Does this still work in 2024 or do I have to find a new way?

Bruv

Modder
Hi, could someone please give me an easy link to DL and install this game, im confused right now. Cheers
Me too. I just started getting into modding and have no idea how to mod this game since adobe doesn't exist anymore. I also would like to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.