so you want to play SDT but there is no flash (1 Viewer)

Coolguygames

Vivacious Visitor
First you must download a version of the flash projector. I used the link Here

now that you are on the website click show all files. (Yes I did this in paint)
flash.PNG

Next you want to torrent the top file. I use qBittorrent which you can download here. If you don't know how to torrent its fine just download the file and open it with qBittorrent.
torrent.PNG

Now you want to go to your SDT loader in your folders. I use SDT Loader 5.45d you can find it here. (P.S. the files on yours will probably not have the flash logo)

loader.PNG

When you are here what you want to do is right click on the Loader.swf and press properties

1664133343640.png

Then change you will see something that has a list of all the apps your computer thinks you can open this with. You need to press more apps and then scroll all the way down until you see Look for another app on your PC. And look for the flash projector folder you downloaded.

flash player folder.PNG

Open it and you should see this.

almost done.PNG

now just chose that as the app you want to open this type of files with. then click apply

now open back up the folder with the game and just double click the Loader.swf And Have fun playing ;)

Attachments

• propirties.PNG
    propirties.PNG
    24.2 KB · Views: 436

polemic

Potential Patron
Thank you... NOT
Hey, this does not work anymore, another gut by the name of T2theakedown has posted the actual way to do it:
"So I've looked at like 50 solutions and none worked. Ruffle, Flashpoint, whatever. There's only one solution I've found. It's called FlashBrowser. THAT is what you need to download to play the game now. Flash Browser – Web Browser build for Flash Player Congrats world I just saved you like 5-10 hours of web searching. If you download that, you should be good to go all you gotta do is look up the game."

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.