SDT Loader question (2 Viewers)

Whiteriver

Potential Patron
Re: Mods

ModGuy said:
Whiteriver said:
Unfortunately, for unknown reasons, those shortcuts don't work for me.

Only work in the Loader exe.

Yeah, and the Loader doesn't work for me--for reasons I cannot figure out.

It doesn't matter. Forget it. I appreciate the thought. :D

ModGuy

Content Creator

localhostr invites cannot be made by members AFAIK.
If you know how then i'll go ahead an get you one.

K

klarnaq

Thanks for all your work modguy.
Thought I'd share this eroquis-style custom nipple i made.

[attachthumb=2]

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 376
Nipple.swf
2.1 KB · Views: 5,089

ModGuy

Content Creator

Content Goes Here:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?board=25.0

About time someone delivered content, I was beginning to think that nobody cared.

EDIT: New version released.

Status Text Added.
FPS Counter Added.
Tear Hotkey Added.
Looking Hotkey Added - Will be customizable soon.
Save Cum Options Added.

EDIT2: 2.4b Released.

Quick Bugfix - Hotkeys disabled whilst using mod menu.
Within that half hour gap people already downloaded the loader :]

Ryf

Potential Patron

Eye control, tear hotkey, cum saving options? Great!

However, spit strands are really buggy. It's like they're all joined to the back of the girls head, and it happens even with the default cum options.

The cum Save button extends over the up arrow on the character scroller as well, so you can't click it. But that's a pretty small thing.

Also, the hotkeys stop working when you load a custom hair through the mod tab, or when you use any of the Clear buttons.

EDIT: It appears to be the Cum.txt file that causes problems with the spit strands. With the default settings saved in the file, I got the buggy strands. I deleted Cum.txt and that solved the problem, even though the settings remained the same (default).

ModGuy

Content Creator

Ryf said:
The cum Save button extends over the up arrow on the character scroller as well, so you can't click it.
Also, the hotkeys stop working when you load a custom hair through the mod tab, or when you use any of the Clear buttons.

Both Fixed.
Expect in next release.

B

Bobcat

Abom713 said:
sonic352 said:
That's exactly what happened to me. So your saying that its not a virus?

No one else is getting it. I should really get something other than Norton.

It is happening to other people. Eset picks it up too. Some antivrus packages don't pick it up, and people running Linux or Mac OS probably aren't affected, but it is definitely there. It is a trojan.

Try running this: http://www.eset.com/us/online-scanner

ModGuy

Content Creator

Bobcat said:
it is definitely there. It is a trojan.

What a confident allegation, but I won't pay it any mind.
Use .Net reflector to look at the source code, i'll await your apology.

Clearly you have never had a false positive.
Although this shouldn't have been detected, it uses no suspicious functions.
Well, run it in a sandbox if you dare :]

Zasz

Potential Patron

Is there an option that I missed to remove the text in the lower right oft her breasts that says "SWF We deliver content" ? The moving animation of that is very annoying. And the box on the right that opens everytime the mouse gets moved over it? Could be moved in the lower or upper left of the screen so it wont interfere.

Hakkesshu

Potential Patron

Yo ModDude,

Is there some sort of limit to the bg.swf? I tried using this as the bg.swf but I get nothing:
http://www.buystockflash.com/Golden-Aura-Moonlight-Ocean-Ripples/flash-animation-7573.html

ModGuy

Content Creator

Hakkesshu said:
Yo ModDude,

Is there some sort of limit to the bg.swf? I tried using this as the bg.swf but I get nothing:
http://www.buystockflash.com/Golden-Aura-Moonlight-Ocean-Ripples/flash-animation-7573.html

SWF must be AS3.
New version.

Ryf

Potential Patron

I still get all 3 happening, unless I don't have the latesst version, but it zip file said 2.4c.

What I meant by the odd phyics, is than when I have the cum settings saved in a txt file, this happens to the spit strands:

DiupU.png

P74PL.png

They all attach to some point behind her face for some reason. But if I delete Cum.txt it gets rid of the problem.

Whiteriver

Potential Patron

Found some rather troublesome bugs.

When I load a custom hair or background, all the hotkeys that I set get disabled. The default hotkeys still work, though.

When I first start up SDT, the cum is all messed up. It shoots almost directly upwards, and extremely fast. All you have to do to fix this bug is change any of the cum settings, or delete Cum.txt. I've tried saving over Cum.txt with updated settings, but that doesn't work. It's a minor issue, but still an annoyance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.