SDT Loader question (3 Viewers)

Jrhonen

Potential Patron
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I would like to download the mod loader but i have a serious problem with .ZIP files. do you know any good FREE programs i can use for them?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Jrhonen said:
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I would like to download the mod loader but i have a serious problem with .ZIP files. do you know any good FREE programs i can use for them?
zip files work naturally with EVERY OS since Windows 98.

Jrhonen

Potential Patron
ok. i must have been fucking up all the other times because this time the unzip worked. but then i come across another problem. i use the Adobe Flash Projector to play SDT. the file forces me to play it in Windows Media Player but i cannot because everytime i try i keep getting the message, "To play the selected item, you must install a later version of the Macromedia Flash Player. To download the Macromedia Flash Player, go to the Adobe Web site." It then gives me two options, close and web help. I have no idea what the macromedia player is and whenever i search it on the adobe site i get the Adobe Flash Player. I have the latest update of the flash player.If it's not to much to ask could you please either make it so that i can play it in the Adobe Flash Projector or give me a quick tutorial on how to fix this?

Calla

Content Creator
Jrhonen said:
ok. i must have been fucking up all the other times because this time the unzip worked. but then i come across another problem. i use the Adobe Flash Projector to play SDT. the file forces me to play it in Windows Media Player but i cannot because everytime i try i keep getting the message, "To play the selected item, you must install a later version of the Macromedia Flash Player. To download the Macromedia Flash Player, go to the Adobe Web site." It then gives me two options, close and web help. I have no idea what the macromedia player is and whenever i search it on the adobe site i get the Adobe Flash Player. I have the latest update of the flash player.If it's not to much to ask could you please either make it so that i can play it in the Adobe Flash Projector or give me a quick tutorial on how to fix this?

Open the Adobe Flash Projector, drag the file "Loader.swf" and release on top of it. You don't need anything else.

Make sure <a href="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/11/flashplayer_11_sa_32bit.exe">THIS </a>is what you have.

Jrhonen

Potential Patron
Open the Adobe Flash Projector, drag the file "Loader.swf" and release on top of it. You don't need anything else.

Make sure <a href="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/11/flashplayer_11_sa_32bit.exe">THIS </a>is what you have.
[/quote]

yes that was the one i had. i update it every time there is an update. and thanks!

booster

Avid Affiliate
booster said:
a question/request which is to be confused with the above one:
could it be possible to switch a character without reseting the current dialogue?
whoops! i ment "not to be confused"

Faceless

Content Creator
Uh-oh.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 306

desperatefapper

Potential Patron
Hey ModGuy,

What's the format of the lmod files created by the Packager? Is it possible to unpack them? I didn't try too hard but I figured out that they aren't zip files.

EDIT: I think I found a bug in 5.0. It looks like it loads any hair.png in a character folder first, then lets whats in code.txt get placed over it. It looks like everyone has two hairs scrolling through all my characters.

Renegade

Potential Patron
Hey ModGuy just got the newest loader and it is amazing.

However, I think I found one or two bugs. You see, when I load hair swf imports through the import mod swf button the hairs don't always work. What I mean is they either partially load or the hair code that was with them causes sd chan/other hair to load with it as well. They work eventually but I have to keep reloading and reseting them till they work. Also the resest feature doesn't work as well as before I have to either push it multiple times or reload the loader to get it to reset the characters.

Like this:

[attachimg=1]

I would also like to mention that putting them into character folders and loading them as characters works fine.

Attachments

• Hildagarde no work.jpg
    Hildagarde no work.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,716

Mak

Content Creator
I've come across a couple bugs with v5.0.

The mask faceless pointed out above is showing up on several costumes, in some cases breaking the sleeve. i.e. Grimey's maid costume.

Adding mods after loading the character is working great now for static hairs, but is still replacing dynamic hairs with sd chan's hair, as well as cutting off all of the clickable sections of the hair. With the game's static characters it doesn't replace the hair, just cuts off the clickable sections.

I'm not seeing the reset and load buttons in the modder for positions.

The character packager doesn't seem to be properly loading character codes for me, i.e. girls with static game clothing are loading naked. I also have a question, is it not currently supporting multiple mods? The only files it loads are the ones named char.swf, mod.swf, etc. Though it shows the other ones in the saving list and by the file size I would think it saved them (within a few bytes of the original character folder.)

Assuming you're going to continue with the packager I would like to see BG.png saving added to it.

Sorry to be a pita.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.