SDT Loader question (7 Viewers)

Mak

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
ModGuy said:
Mak said:
Would you be able to add the ability to load Position.txt files back into it so adjustments can be made without starting anew? Or a place to type in the values from the .txt?

Done.
Two buttons added:
R - Reset current position.
O - Load Position.txt from current folder.

Expect in next release.
I think he was asking for something else... but whatever.

Looks like what I meant.

Thanks Modspork, that was quick. Reset will be a nice bonus too.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Mak said:
Anonymous said:
ModGuy said:
Mak said:
Would you be able to add the ability to load Position.txt files back into it so adjustments can be made without starting anew? Or a place to type in the values from the .txt?

Done.
Two buttons added:
R - Reset current position.
O - Load Position.txt from current folder.

Expect in next release.
I think he was asking for something else... but whatever.

Looks like what I meant.

Thanks Modspork, that was quick. Reset will be a nice bonus too.
Ok, then I read it differently.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
Modcrap, are you going to remove the broken link from your sig?

Also, what Modpowers did you want?

And wtc is SDT Public mod?

At some point I'll remove that link.

Modpowers? I can't remember what it was that I was after.
I suppose the ability to delete/merge posts, lock completed topics and have a snazzier class.

SDT Public Mod would be Kona establishing all classes and objects as public - something that would be easy with source - before releases.
This would allow me to focus on the loader instead of having to modify SDT.swf for each release.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
Modcrap, are you going to remove the broken link from your sig?

Also, what Modpowers did you want?

And wtc is SDT Public mod?

At some point I'll remove that link.

Modpowers? I can't remember what it was that I was after.
I suppose the ability to delete/merge posts, lock completed topics and have a snazzier class.

SDT Public Mod would be Kona establishing all classes and objects as public - something that would be easy with source - before releases.
This would allow me to focus on the loader instead of having to modify SDT.swf for each release.
Ah, I could maybe work on the mod abilities, can't help you with the public stuff... but on a on topic note... I got the loader to work from the internet... not amazing at all really, but... you can load it in your browser and select mods off your computer without downloading it, might look into setting up manual mods on it so you don't have to load mods from your computer.

Mak

Content Creator
I was wondering if it would be possible to have the Code.txt load after the Char.swf? I don't mind manually changing the Code in the text file to take out anything unnecessary, but the way it is right now I have to copy and paste it into the game every time I want to use adjustments made to official .swfs. I hope I explained myself clearly. It's not causing problems or anything, just more a matter of convenience.

Sorry,
Thanks.

ModGuy

Content Creator
So what's happening with v5.0?

A very experimental feature, even by loader standards.

I've implemented a package system.
You take a character folder and condense it in to a single file.
When that file is loaded, all mods are loaded in.
It seems to be pretty stable so far but only supports the following files:

Loader Mods
Official Mods
Code.txt
Dialogue.txt
HueData.txt
Mods.txt
Settings.txt
Recording.txt

I'm working on adding supported files with great success.

The only issue left is with old loader SWF mods such as Arm.swf, Eye.swf etc which do not use the new loader code or register for removal.
These will probably all get dropped in one go, so you can take this as a warning to update your mods because I'm going to ignore the complaints afterwards.

mike

Casual Client
Sounds like a great addition ModGuy. Character folder refers to the modmanager folders or is it something different ?

kenkol343

Potential Patron
lol this loader is pretty goddamn godly, and the possibilities are now like endless, this is literally awesome

THANKS ALOT MAN!!!

BadBladder

Potential Patron
Thank you very much for the tools. Just ran my first loader test of a mod I made and it worked perfectly. Clear, concise instructions were the tits. I've been sitting on 50+ backgrounds and a ton of hairs, and now I can finally produce a proper, complete mod. ;D

Renegade

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
ModGuy said:
Renegade said:
Why does the color look different, it used to work fine but now this happened?
Was the original thickerassnadlegs2 not meant for the tan skin?

This is not a loader issue, contact the modder.
Patrice has been gone for some time, I believe.

Sorry it took so long to reply, forgot where I put this. Anyways, since Patrick is gone would some one like to update his thickerassnlegs imports (both 1 + 2) to work with the other skin tones? Shouldn't be to hard for all of the fine modders here right? Of course there is no rush, I just want to see it get done. It would work so well with some characters I have.

R

rick410xx

The loader works great! I'm totally in love with this game now that i have your amazing loader! thx

EnigmaTSvirus

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
So what's happening with v5.0?

A very experimental feature, even by loader standards.

I've implemented a package system.
You take a character folder and condense it in to a single file.
When that file is loaded, all mods are loaded in.
It seems to be pretty stable so far but only supports the following files:

Loader Mods
Official Mods
Code.txt
Dialogue.txt
HueData.txt
Mods.txt
Settings.txt
Recording.txt

I'm working on adding supported files with great success.

The only issue left is with old loader SWF mods such as Arm.swf, Eye.swf etc which do not use the new loader code or register for removal.
These will probably all get dropped in one go, so you can take this as a warning to update your mods because I'm going to ignore the complaints afterwards.

I wish you great success on this project good sir :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.