SDT Loader question (10 Viewers)

Hakkesshu

Potential Patron
Re: Mods

Whiteriver said:
When I load a custom hair or background, all the hotkeys that I set get disabled. The default hotkeys still work, though.

You have to open the small tab to the right to make it work again. For some reason, when you open up the regular menus, all the hotkeys are disabled, but upon closing, they're not enabled again (unlike the right mod tab which does this fine).

I get the initial cum bug too (cum just starts shooting but it's a line diagonally behind or on top of the face). You have to do a 'set' again in the mod tab to fix the cum.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Whiteriver said:
When I load a custom hair or background, all the hotkeys that I set get disabled. The default hotkeys still work, though.

Navigate away from all menus to restore hotkeys:

Code:
if (! parent.sdt_ld.exposeG.gamePaused)
{
	stage.focus = this.parent;
}

Whiteriver said:
When I first start up SDT, the cum is all messed up. It shoots almost directly upwards, and extremely fast.

Fixed.
Invoking the same event which sets the options fixes the issue.
It's like clicking the set button automatically.

EDIT: Fixed NOW.
Was actually a bad declaration:
Code:
sdt_ld.exposeG.massFlow = mod_panel.slidePanel.massFlow
To
Code:
mod_panel.slidePanel.massFlow

Before I was generating a boolean value instead of a textfield.

EDIT2:

Released.
Thanks Ryf & Hakkesshu

Zasz

Potential Patron

It seems the new version doesnt save the char from the former session. Settings like breasts, skin, leg color reset after closing and reopening the browser.

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor

Took me a while to figure out how this works, but this is really awesome stuff. Thanks, ModGuy!

I have two small problems right now, maybe someone can help me out:

I´m running this on a Mac (Snow Leopard, newest version of Flash Player) so I can´t use loader.exe, maybe that´s causing troubles?

1) Breast Size Slider doesn´t work right, I can´t make small breasts, the slider doesn´t go further left than the end of the word Breast.

2) Even when using my own backgrounds, the white stuff still keeps falling down and I have no idea how to turn it off.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Zasz said:
It seems the new version doesnt save the char from the former session. Settings like breasts, skin, leg color reset after closing and reopening the browser.

Try deleting char.txt

rufferto said:
1) Breast Size Slider doesn´t work right, I can´t make small breasts, the slider doesn´t go further left than the end of the word Breast.

2) Even when using my own backgrounds, the white stuff still keeps falling down and I have no idea how to turn it off.

1) Known bug. For now, drag left from the right hand side.

2) Delete BG.swf

Whiteriver

Potential Patron

Hey, Modguy.

Just a quick request. Would it possible to add a hotkey, or something, that makes it so the cum never fades to grey and never disappears?

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor

One more question:
Is it possible to change between custom backgrounds with the hotkey?
I can´t get it to work, only with the standard backgrounds.

Whiteriver

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
That'll probably kill your computer btw.

You talking about my suggestion, or something else? And just out of curiosity, how would it kill my computer?

I don't know jack about programming, so I apologize if the answer seems obvious to you.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

If the strands don't disappear or become lighter on the CPU, the massive count of strands make a massive amount of movement and collision detection that will pretty much kill your CPU. Run the game on High quality and just keep hitting the cum button, eventually your computer will kind of just stop.

Whiteriver

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
If the strands don't disappear or become lighter on the CPU, the massive count of strands make a massive amount of movement and collision detection that will pretty much kill your CPU. Run the game on High quality and just keep hitting the cum button, eventually your computer will kind of just stop.

The lag already appears if you ejaculate onto her enough. All you have to do to stop that from happening is, you know, stop shooting 'er... right? This mod wouldn't change that, it would just make it so I wouldn't have to continually "Reapply" the cum. I ejaculate a couple times, enable the mod, then I don't have to cum on her anymore. This mod's purpose is not to turn her into some sort of jizz monster, it's just to get the cum where I want it, and then have it stay there.

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding. Like I said, I don't know shit about programming. I don't even know what a strand is. :-[

Hakkesshu

Potential Patron

Yeah, I think his request is legit.

He does not need to keep that many strands on her before activating the feature. So having a few would be fine.

And thanks for the update, ModGuy!

ModGuy

Content Creator

I'll look into it.
But for now I've added in BG.png loading for the character loader.
When Kona updates I'll release and hopefully add this feature.

EDIT:
Added.
Code:
for (var i:int=0; i<sdt_ld.exposeG.strandControl.cumStrands.length; i++)
{
	sdt_ld.exposeG.strandControl.cumStrands[i].age = 0;
}
Expect in next release.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Planning body mods, should only take a few minutes.
For example, someone requested Cortana's markings in a different thread.

Expect some time whenever.
Probs whenever I do the guy mod.

EDIT:
By request, arm tattoos are now possible:
95509743617360615724.png

exnecross

Potential Patron

Hey, I have a quick question. I'm not sure if it was your mod or not that did this, but after downloading it, there has been snow falling in the backgrounds. I tried everything I could to disable it, looked everywhere, and still somehow I can't get rid of it. I tried importing my own backgrounds, googling it, etc. No luck. How can I disable it? It's really distracting.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.