NudeFan00

Club Regular
Recently Matteo had problems with his drives , there was the possibility to lose all his Jill content , the stuff that he uses to work on mod , fortunately the problem has been solved :smile: , when i read his post , i swear , i sweated cold !!!! :eek:
Now he's back to work on Jill 0.3.5 ver. , this update should contain several improvements as new nipples , very hairy pussy , barefoot and new high heels version of model + other fixes to body , still unknown.
As always i'm here to wait his work , i love this mod , if i hear something new , i report here ! :wink:

To read original Matteo post , on JILL 0.3.1 page ..

Addons - MATTEO_

NudeFan00

Club Regular
News by Matteo , Jill 0.3.5 should be released between end April and start May , i report here all contents confirmed for this release , i copy and paste by his post :

Models (PL/EP)
- Removed (UV map) tattoos from foot/ankle , i want see only her skin clear and smooth.
- Fixed mad vertices on internal armpit area.
- Large breasts Final version , new nipples -juicy shape-.
- New shoulders , improved geometry with new implant (subDivision x4) , now the curved surface is completely smooth.
- New shape on navel area.
- Improved High Heels feet pose (realistic).
- Improved sandals fit , updated all laces for a more realistic pose around feet.
- 3 Jill versions usable on game : Jill barefoot , invisible sandals and sandals.

Materials (current resolution)
- New specular map.
- Nipples material updated.
- Hairy Hairy pussy.

Wow , a second barefoot version and shoulders enhanced , textures updated .. a lot of stuff , waiting release .. :eek:

:tongue::tongue:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
NUDE JILL 0.3.5 (Matteo) just released , just downloaded , still to try XD, i just wanted to share with you all this NEW really awaited !! :tongue::grin:
I put here some shots directly taken by rar , i think that the images can be worth a thousand words ..

bhd 2016-05-04 10-23-52.jpg
bhd 2016-05-04 10-25-18.jpg
bhd 2016-05-04 10-29-23.jpg
bhd 2016-05-04 10-30-32.jpg
bhd 2016-05-04 10-36-02.jpg
bhd 2016-05-04 10-46-35.jpg
bhd 2016-05-04 10-52-57.jpg

JILL 0.3.5 page ..
[18+] NUDE JILL 0.3.5 (RE HD) [by MATTEO] addon - Resident Evil

i go to try it ..

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Hey guys , long time no see !!
Matteo is working on a new Jill ( ver. 0.3.8 ) , some days ago i asked him the release of it , today he replied me : still release is not defined .. ok , i've tried ! XD
Anyway the new ver. is interesting , with new textures or original improved , also he has published a image of 0.3.8 still work in progress ( DON'T MISS IT ! :tongue: ) on his dedicated blog , ok for my comfort i put here his blog link with all news inside it ( now he post all stuff/infos there ) ..

Matteo Jill blog
NUDE JILL VALENTINE [ RE HD ] blog - MATTEO_

Matteo mods
Addons - MATTEO_

have a nice day ^_^

styx101

Swell Supporter
Long time,long time my dear friend Fan Double Zero!:wink:
Your news so delicious as always!
Forza Matteo, forza Italia Mare!!!:smile:
PS. I'am not too pervy, but I'am damned son of bitch and I love nude mods!:smile:

styx101

Swell Supporter
2 Nude Fan00
Oh yeah. Play without nude mods so very insipid and boring.
What could be better than a beautiful female ass in the game?:smile:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
2 Nude Fan00
Oh yeah. Play without nude mods so very insipid and boring.
What could be better than a beautiful female ass in the game?:smile:
Haha , sure !
Talking of asses , on last pm , Matteo said me that after 0.3.8 mod he planned to release the new Jill butt , probably on 0.4 mod , i really hope to see that new ass on Jill in future , hihi ! :grin:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Yaay , these are 4 shots by new Jill that Matteo has uploaded yesterday on his blog , here we can see improved face , more young :tongue: , new eyes and new light reflection on it that he has added just recently , but also all Jill's attributes : huge tits , hairy pussy and anus on first image .. *foaming at the mouth* :tongue::tongue::tongue: , the release is still unknown.

wait and see :grin:
bhd 2016-09-19 14-16-44.jpg
bhd 2016-09-19 14-17-59.jpg
bhd 2016-09-19 14-19-49.jpg
bhd 2016-09-19 14-22-02.jpg

styx101

Swell Supporter
Ah,NudeFan, incredible NudeFan The Messenger Of Joy!:grin:
Thank You fand all the best my friend.:smile:
All progressive people waiting for a new Miracle from Matteo!:grin:

NudeFan00

Club Regular
Any News? or Updates?
Soon, I guess...

Even i ask this often , time ago i had asked directly to Matteo via mail but he said me still no date , probably new mod is not completed as he want , now he's working on hair as reported on official blog ; i remember that time ago he said me that this time he want release something of very complete (his words) , we hope for the best ! :smile::tongue:

for who want follow all news about Matteo Jill mod :
NUDE JILL VALENTINE [ RE HD ] blog - MATTEO_

:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.