Requesting comprehensive fully stacked loader with all mods built in for optimal experience (for scripting dummies) (1 Viewer)

Captainkirk667

Potential Patron
Hey so ive downloaded both the Sby loader pack and the mod guy 545 loader pack and the sby loader pack is almost there but not quite what I need. Im not very fluent in trying to script SDT and cant quite get my head around it as im not extremely computer savvy. I was curious is there a more comprehensive package than the sby loader pack that has all the mods and everything ready to go upon download? Looking for one with the titfuck mod and regular fucking mods built in and also better cumshot and facial mods. If someone made a complete comprehensive SDT with all the important mods like a better version of the sby loader pack im sure many people would be eternally grateful <3 drop all the knowledge.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I've been trying to get the community together to work on standardizing the loader installation but one one seems interested. The game has never been more obtuse and user unfriendly. This is the most important thing we should be working on.

I still don't think I'm the best person for the job but if you want to help me out I really need to see more examples of peoples setups.
  1. Download ListFolders.txt from this post
  2. Place it inside your main Loader install
  3. Rename the file to ListFolders.bat
  4. Run the file
    1. A command window will open and close automatically
    2. It runs this single command dir /A:D /S > list.txt
    3. Which lists all Directories/folders and saves the list to a text file called list
  5. Upload the list to this thread
  6. You can also private message it to me instead

Attachments

ListFolders.txt
22 bytes · Views: 135

vonhizzle

Content Creator
I was gonna post mine when I felt it was done but I'll upload it now, just realize it isn't finished. I think it has everything you wanted except for the sex positions (only has 1). Also it is all made for max body size and thicker ass and legs so it might not appeal to you idk. Some hotkeys you should probably know are

E - Eyes
L - Tongue
J - Cum
K - Swallow
Ctrl - Clear All
R - Play/Stop Recording
> - Next Recording
< - Previous Recording
F1 - Reload Position
F2 - Load Position
F3 - Random Position
Esc - Frame Rate

Here it is.

Captainkirk667

Potential Patron
I just use the sdt loader if someone added facial cumshot v2 and an add more cum spurts that was effective id be happy with that, for whatever reason the built in add more cum spurts makes him shoot less cum.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
You're much better off just downloading the mods you want yourself instead. There are hundreds if not thousands of mods, and every one of them affects performance just that little bit. Which means that bundling a bunch of mods that some groups of people find useless is gonna affect their gameplay experience negatively. Especially if we're talking about visual mods. For instance, including "thicker ass and legs" would be a no-go for me, since I don't want her thick. Or maybe you want her naked all the time, so moreclothing would be useless to you. And so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.