How does one use male mods with the loader in dialogues (1 Viewer)

Digimonfan

Potential Patron
So after figuratively banging my head against the walls and walls of code that go into not only all the new dialogue variables and triggers(thanks ModGuy & sby for creating the whole animtool thing. I can't stop messing around with various positions these days!) and meeting moderate success, there is still one objective for me that I can't seem to crack:

Using those damn male mods in the loader, particularly for dialogue purposes. The loader always displays a "not found" message every time I try using the [LOAD_MOD] trigger with the and {"da.load.mod"} variable[for the record, I use the load_mod trigger in the same line of dialogue as {"da.load.mod"}.

Is there something I'm missing here? Is there some trick I didn't catch while looking stuff up? Am I supposed to use the moreclothesmod for the male mods? Because there's nothing in the settings page of V5 that suggests something like that.

Help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
A bit late reply, but you need to use "da.mod.load", not "da.load.mod". The checker doesn't seem to warn about this, so adding it to the todo list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.