Erase All Saved Characters in Loader (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 9753

Potential Patron
Hello all!

I'm using SBY loader pack 5.545 and Flashplayer 11

After loading characters from "sby's Char List Backup18", I've decided to wipe them all and start fresh. I've been having a heck of a time doing this without going through 1 by 1. Before I start the manual process, are these pre-loaded characters saved somewhere? I've already been through the /Mods - CharacterFolders.txt, and many other settings files to find where this info is kept and I just can't find it.

I did copy/paste the loader and info into another folder which actually erased everything. After generating and saving the individual characters I wanted to keep and creating my own backup, I opened the newly copied version of loader and all the characters that I successfully deleted were back! Strange that it would load fresh the first time and then revert back to the original characters on the second load.

I've been searching for just shy of an hour now and don't know where else to look. Next I'll have to unzip a fresh new version. Sorry if it's an obvious solution, I'm just not seeing it.

Thanks for your help in this!

Last edited:

Deleted member 9753

Potential Patron
Hey! I actually found the answer by SBY in the thread 666 girls for Mod Loader | Undertow

you can import another char list backup, and have them replace the character list

could also find your macromedia appdata folder and delete your sdt in-game data to reset it back to standard settings. this accidentally happens a lot with people that have their web browsers automatically clear their offline data on closing.

[[Importing another char list backup just added to my list, but the second suggestion of deleting macromedia appdata worked perfectly!]]
edit: I was wrong, I forgot to check the "Overwrite" box near the load function.

Hopefully others can find this useful.

Happy Trails!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.