*REQUEST* SWF/Costume Uploaded To The SDT Booru by MEZZORA (1 Viewer)

batmann77

Potential Patron
Hi everyone, first time poster here :) I read all the rules and guide lines so hopefully I don't do anything stupid! I searched the boards but could not find what I was after.

I was looking around for some different outfits/swf/hairs as you do, and I came across this link. I really want the costume specifically, but an swf would be great also.

This is the costume I want (I tried adding the image directly to this post, but it kept throwing up fakepath errors) - http://sdt.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3

And here's the link for the download - mediafire.com/?0vqvlcqdd69mctq

The problem is, the link Mezzora has given, comes up with "Invalid or deleted file".

I was just wondering if anyone had a working link for me to download it?

Your help is much appreciated!

Kind Regards, Batmann77

batmann77

Potential Patron
Thank you so much Zero 7!

I just knew it would be SOMEWHERE on the forum...there's just so much stuff to scan through :/

One problem though.....when I try to load up the costume using the SWF Mod button in SDT, nothing happens.

I downloaded a few other of the SWF's on that same page and none of them worked....

I don't know much about the games' programming so...I have no idea what is causing this.

I have the very latest version of the game (the handjob mode one) so maybe that is the problem?

I'll try downloading the previous version and get back to you...

Kind regards,

Batmann77

batmann77

Potential Patron
So I just wen't to download the previous version of SDT.....but the link takes me to the latest version.....help? Haha.

Zero 7

Content Creator
Yeah forgot to mention that. Most of the costumes that are made are ususally only for the Loader. Dante has a vanilla sdt costume thread if you prefer that version and gollum has converted some of Dante's mod to hue-shiftable versions. I do encourage you to try to use the loader instead though as thats what most mods only work with.

batmann77

Potential Patron
It's all good :) Thanks for the information!

The only problem I have now is when I enlarge the breasts with that costume applied, the piece of clothing that is on the breasts comes away from the body of the girl and towards the man.

Is there a way to fix this?

It scales down perfectly fine when REDUCING the breast size, but not when INCREASING breast size...

Needless to say, I am a fan of big breasts, so I would love a fix for this!

Kind regards, Batmann77.

Zero 7

Content Creator
Not really. Costumes are made with a set breast size of the modders choice. You can download the registerall4clickable mod which lets you and remove certain parts of a costume but thats about it.

batmann77

Potential Patron
Once again Zero 7, you've saved the day!

I manged to just remove the piece of clothing over her breasts and it looks fine!

Kind regards, Batmann77.

idris2

Potential Patron
when i go click on this link http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1614.msg18245#msg18245 it says
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

hugo_boss

Potential Patron
True.
That Thread is not around anymore.
Modguy has put a Pack Pack together,with a bunch af Old Mods, before the thtrad was deleated.
If you really want it, get Pack 2 from this thread :
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4318.0

But you should know, that this Pack only contains old Mods, that have bugs,when using the current loader.
But it may still be worth a try

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.