Black Desert Online Commission for Animation mod. Change Guardian Jordun to Warrior Greatsword (1 Viewer)

patches13

Casual Client
*Looks at the gods that are Queen and Suzu

I want to hire anyone capable of switching the Guardian's skins for the Jordun to the Warrior's Greatsword. I was told this would likely also require changing the animations of the two weapons to make it look right. I am willing to pay a commission for this service. I have a price in mind, but I am open to negotiation. I am fine with keeping the Guardian's animations provided when she holds/swings the Greatsword; it looks acceptable for a paid service of a sliding scale variety, I.E., higher price/higher level of seamless integration. If you can only do one skin from the Warrior, I specifically request the Glorious Arsha Great Sword. If you can only apply this to one of the Guardian's skin, please choose any skin from the pearl shop that is convenient to you, such as Ynixtra, Leporem, etc. I am more than willing to purchase it if I do not own it. I have paid modders previously for a commissioned mod; if you need proof, I will be more than happy to get you in touch with them.

Finally, if Guardian isn't feasible or if you are willing, I'd also love to have the Drakania's Slayer (main hand) swapped to the Glorious Arsha Great Sword. I imagine this would be a much simpler process (as they both use greatswords, basically). Whoever provides the completed works will receive the commission. The two requests do not have to be linked together. The completed commission(s) can be supplied to the public for free to garner praise for your work from the community; maybe mention I commissioned you or sponsored you or something, lol. This could generate more business of this variety for you, so it is a win/win.

If your name wasn't mentioned up top, take no offense. These two modders are the only ones I know that have successfully changed animations/weapons from one class to another. I would be thrilled to add another mod creator's name up top next to the other gods of creation; let me know! Check out this video showcasing the Glorious Arsha Greatsword: .

Let's make this a win-win situation for the mod creator, BDO, and myself!

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Ill test some animations out and see what happens. As for using warrior on guardian thats rough. though i do believe nothing is impossible. the road to perfection is always a long one. and their will always be smoothing along the way. you dont need to pay for anything on my side. i enjoy doing what i do free and fun :3

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
free434.JPG

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
this actually turned out to be a great idea for drake. ill start on the movements and stuff later this week. The effects for the sword though.. ill have to find those also.

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Main weapon is on kibelius for drak. but you can re-name for whatever weapon you need on drak. or let me know i can repost

patches13

Casual Client
Main weapon is on kibelius for drak. but you can re-name for whatever weapon you need on drak. or let me know i can repost

You totally exceeded my expectations, Queen! You're definitely the Queen-B! (haha)

I won't push you to take money for your hard work since I know the pitfalls of getting paid for something you love doing and how that can taint that enjoyment. But if you ever come across an outfit you like or want to try out a new game that's up for sale, just let me know and I'll send you the money to get it. Now, time to equip this sword on my Drak!

I don't have kibelius on my Drak, but I do now. BDO should thank you! :blob-hype:

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
You totally exceeded my expectations, Queen! You're definitely the Queen-B! (haha)

I won't push you to take money for your hard work since I know the pitfalls of getting paid for something you love doing and how that can taint that enjoyment. But if you ever come across an outfit you like or want to try out a new game that's up for sale, just let me know and I'll send you the money to get it. Now, time to equip this sword on my Drak!

I don't have kibelius on my Drak, but I do now. BDO should thank you! :blob-hype:
Hopefully it works good. Might clip abit due to the sheer size of it. i didnt scale it its just a stright across swap. The guardian awk wep isnt too bad actually issue im having is either. Length of the handle or making it smaller.

patches13

Casual Client
Hopefully it works good. Might clip abit due to the sheer size of it. i didnt scale it its just a stright across swap. The guardian awk wep isnt too bad actually issue im having is either. Length of the handle or making it smaller.

Let's GO!
1716437752351.png

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
That's what she said! :meow-code:
it was a great idea tbh if you have others just let me know. i like it! If you have a blackstar/ god aye i can use that over it instead, it might show the effects on the sword to look cooler but not 100% if it would work like the one in the video or not. def a note for me to check out.

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Here is an underwear mod with chains if you want something to match. you can change it to litterly anything you want to add it with. it has top and sides with chains similar to my pic if you want something new to mess with

Attachments

Underwearchains.rar
301.1 KB · Views: 22

patches13

Casual Client
it was a great idea tbh if you have others just let me know. i like it! If you have a blackstar/ god aye i can use that over it instead, it might show the effects on the sword to look cooler but not 100% if it would work like the one in the video or not. def a note for me to check out.

Thanks. If I run across anything that I think would just be too good not to mention I'll make a post and see if you thought about it! Ohh chains!!!!

patches13

Casual Client
Looking at these pictures the nude skin I'm using for Drak doesn't look good here. I need to look into that.

patches13

Casual Client
Can you let me know if your body breaks like this when jiggled? If not, could you kindly share where you got it from, Queen?

Attachments

• BlackDesert64_XM0BEKUHpC.png
    BlackDesert64_XM0BEKUHpC.png
    865.5 KB · Views: 19

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Can you let me know if your body breaks like this when jiggled? If not, could you kindly share where you got it from, Queen?
uh what am i looking at o.O or what mod is breaking?

patches13

Casual Client
uh what am i looking at o.O or what mod is breaking?

I found out this is normal behavior for the Drakania. What you are looking at is what I look at when my Drak gets jiggles with it! I'm using the nude skin for Drakania, an older version, and now GreatSage's puffy nipple version. I caught this screenshot right as I shook her in hopes of catching what I saw.

I was wondering if you experienced anything similar, and if not, could you share your nude skin for Drakania?

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
I found out this is normal behavior for the Drakania. What you are looking at is what I look at when my Drak gets jiggles with it! I'm using the nude skin for Drakania, an older version, and now GreatSage's puffy nipple version. I caught this screenshot right as I shook her in hopes of catching what I saw.

I was wondering if you experienced anything similar, and if not, could you share your nude skin for Drakania?
most ppl play with zero muscle tone. it might be that + the game commondata. i think im using sage's bodies. their great. the textures are those updated? might wanna get new textures too? but it looks like there updated? the file below is what i use. i think its sages but tbh i forgot what ones ive changed.

Attachments

pqw_00_nude_0001.rar
297.8 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.