Req: God eater 3 nud mod. (1 Viewer)

sandson

Potential Patron
Hey all, I would like to request god eater 3 nude mod.

At least the blonde Hilda needs some attention. Otherwise the female protag has some nice model too.

I know its a new game. so take your time.

Attachments

• 34tryhry.PNG
    34tryhry.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 592
  • 35g4624g.PNG
    35g4624g.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 597
  • 45j57jj75.PNG
    45j57jj75.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 629
  • 57j65h7.PNG
    57j65h7.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 728
  • 225tasrgr.PNG
    225tasrgr.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 484

Boronic

Swell Supporter
I looked into the files and stuff and messed around with some textures using Special K.
This game is going to need an unpacker and some mesh edits to get the characters to be naked. Hilda specifically has no boob under her shirt, it's just empty.
It doesn't look like any outfit in the game, as of right now, has a complete body mesh underneath it (although I haven't tested the sweater in the picture because I don't have it yet,) so we either have to wait for an outfit that hopefully does to come in an update, or we have to unpack the files and change them directly.
And, before someone asks, no, the file unpacker in the tools section of the forums does not work on this game. This game has a different file structure from GE2RB and GER.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
none of the outfits ive gotten so far work. i wish there was a way for me to cheat and get all of them lol.
and as that loverslab post says, that mod only works upclose for some reason, any further away than that and her clothes come back.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
alright so there is a full top body mesh under the sweater but when i try to make the sweater invisible it just turns white

i found out there was a full body mesh under it by turning off one of the shaders but the way GE3 handles shaders causes a lot of flickering and it makes other things invisible aside from the sweater.
Untitled.png

also no luck for bottomless but im not expecting much tbh

i did this all with special k

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Would possible to use texture for wet shirt like transparent? Torn cloth?
those things would require functional texture modding rather than the broken, unreliable stuff i can do with special k.
and even so, those arent really my thing. youd want to ask someone else. im only interested in naturalism, not torn/wet shirts and stuff.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
those things would require functional texture modding rather than the broken, unreliable stuff i can do with special k.
and even so, those arent really my thing. youd want to ask someone else. im only interested in naturalism, not torn/wet shirts and stuff.

I think I understand. I have not use special k very much so I unsure how it work. Thank for answer.

ssarmyboy

Potential Patron
when you open the special k window theres a thing that says D3D11 Deferred mode next to the render mod tools button. you need to check that box and restart the game

ddd.jpg

this is? but restart after open in "white screen" XD
i version is far070

Boronic

Swell Supporter
View attachment 87642
this is? but restart after open in "white screen" XD
i version is far070
mmm thats not the one. you might have a different version of special k than i do.
also the game can act weird if you have any textures in the dump folder so you might want to try moving them somewhere else and trying again if you have any dumped textures

Boronic

Swell Supporter
God eater 3 looks like this game loads files from outside the compressed ones which is very exciting

i dont know anything about csv tables though so i guess ive got some reading up to do (not that it matters too much since i cant mesh edit but hey, someone else might be up to the task)

Boronic

Swell Supporter
the lovers lab thread is getting close to what everyone wants but it seems like its gonna come down to mesh edits or at least texture edits

someone found a nude model to use as a costume but it comes with a head attached lol. if we could make the head invisible we might have something

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.