SDT Static Hair Request - Alisa Illinichina Amiella (Hatless ver.) (1 Viewer)

Anonnobody1

2D Artist
Writer
Editor
This request is for a Static Hair img for SDT, a Hatless version of Alisa illinichina Amiella's Hair, character from God Eater (Game franchise with an Anime adaptation). There's already a version of her hair but only with her hat on, and I wish for one without it:

What I'm requesting if is someone could remove it while making it seem natural, I'll leave some concept art and frames that could be useful. Also, I was wondering if (and only IF possible and if there's somebody who's willing to do it...) a new or updated version of this Static Hair could be made, one that is a bit more detailed (with a bit more color and lighting), I think that'd be great if possible.

Here I leave the concept art and frames:

PS: I apologize in advance, since some of the ref pics that might be more useful for a possible new mod are mostly the same, but it's what I could find and thought useful. However, I do think these examples could be used as a reference for what I meant with "color and lighting" for the new or updated ver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.