NoctSoul

Avid Affiliate
Hello there!!! This is the first dialogue thread I ever made, so be clement. I looked around the dialogue threads, and I tried to mix up with something good.

Lonely Teacher v3 (multiple positions)
Inspired by Delev dialogues and Samoth dialogues (which in case you don't know them, I suggest you to download their content), I improved the Lonely Teacher dialogue, adding few more steps: Handjob, Facefuck, Titfuck, Doggystyle fuck and a Cowgirl fuck position scene.
Thumb.png

Requirements/assets (EDIT: 2/06/2016):
  • Animtoolsv15 (I think the v14 could work as well, I didn't try that, though)
  • DialogueActionsv4.02 (or the v3.00, it works fine the same)
  • chair_facefuck
    [*]ATV8_defaultsdt
    [*]ATV_bothhandsonhim_slut_randomdude123
    [*]Floor_Titfuck_updated_version
    [*]ATV_AltCowgirl
    [*]ATV_doggy6chair
  • BreastExpansionPlus by Sby
  • HisHead mod (It's purely aesthetic, if you don't mind you could either zoom or put it in-game)
  • Customizable Name for Him & Her.
  • Feel free to customize your character's clothes as you wish, but at least I suggest to have top, bottom and panties on her because the dialogue triggers the removal of those clothes.
  • Turn off the Intro option from the in-game Options tab
  • Towards the end, she get dressed again, so you can customize the da.charcode.load string with your customized dress, example:
    da.charcode.load:"bottoms:smallskirtbelt,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tops:buttoned,84,0,6,1,0,0,0,1", with the help of the Generate button at the Modding tab in-game for the dress code
The equivalent choice could be simply to use a Sby's Loader pack, adding only the animtool positions in the Animtools folder.
I already have checked through the DialogueChecker and it seemed to be alright, with very few irrelevant grammatical errors, maybe due to the fact the *ME* variable is not contemplated by the Checker.

V3.1 EDIT 02/06/2016

Thanks to Pim_gd, I revised again the dialogue and the v3.1 is a corrected edit, deleting all the errors.

If someone is going to help me if everything is running smoothly, or have some suggestions to make, feel free to participate.
Thank you kindly for your attention!

Attachments

Lonely Teacher v3.txt
101.8 KB · Views: 1,663

Lonely Teacher v3.1 (Edited).txt
107.4 KB · Views: 4,123

Last edited:

Pim_gd

Content Creator
already have checked through the DialogueChecker and it seemed to be allright, with very few irrelevant grammatical errors, maybe due to the fact the *ME* variable is not contemplated by the Checker.

Code:
Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters and triggers:
Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 233, col 19 near "(...) on , (...)"
Line 233: resistance:"Come on *ME*, you can do it!"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 233: resistance:"Come on , you can do it!"{"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters and triggers:
Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 238, col 25 near "(...) okay, ?"{"style":"Him"}"
Line 238: resistance:"Are you okay, *ME*?[resistance_1]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 238: resistance:"Are you okay, ?"{"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters and triggers.
Keep in mind that you can place characters in YOU/YOUR/ME/MY variable insertions, like "Hello*, YOU*!".
Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 274, col 31 near "(...) on , (...)"
Line 274: pull_off_blowjob_false:"Come on *YOU*, cum all over my pretty little schoolteacher face!"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 274: pull_off_blowjob_false:"Come on , cum all over my pretty little schoolteacher face!"{"style":"Thought"}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: !.) on line 286, col 64 near "(...) face!."{"style":"Thought"}"
Line 286: cum_on_face_blowjob_false:"Mmmh baby, I like it all over my face!ББББ.ББББ[blowjobcum001]"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 286: cum_on_face_blowjob_false:"Mmmh baby, I like it all over my face!."{"style":"Thought"}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: !.) on line 288, col 58 near "(...) more!."{"style":"Thought"}"
Line 288: cum_on_face_blowjob_false:"Mmmh, it's so warm! I want more!ББББ.ББББ[blowjobcum001]"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 288: cum_on_face_blowjob_false:"Mmmh, it's so warm! I want more!."{"style":"Thought"}

Grammatical error (", ." - proper comma, but then sentence ends) on line 311, col 19 near "blowjobcum005:"Okay, . (...)"
Line 311: blowjobcum005:"Okay, *ME*. ББББ.ББББББ.ББББББ.ББББ[blowjobcum006]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 311: blowjobcum005:"Okay, . ..."{"style":"Him"}

Space before period for new line on line 311, col 20 near "blowjobcum005:"Okay, . ..."{"style":"Him"}"
Line 311: blowjobcum005:"Okay, *ME*. ББББ.ББББББ.ББББББ.ББББ[blowjobcum006]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 311: blowjobcum005:"Okay, . ..."{"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters and triggers.
Keep in mind that you can place characters in YOU/YOUR/ME/MY variable insertions, like "Hello*, YOU*!".
Double space on line 318, col 77 near "(...) the  that (...)"
You can disable this check manually by putting #DialogueChecker-NoDoubleSpace# at the top of your dialogue if you prefer to keep double spaces without the checker complaining about them.
Line 318: vigorous_facefuck_false:"So deep, so hard, so fast...This certainly isn't the *YOU* that I'm used to know!"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 318: vigorous_facefuck_false:"So deep, so hard, so fast...This certainly isn't the  that I'm used to know!"{"style":"Thought"}

Grammatical error (", ." - proper comma, but then sentence ends) on line 344, col 37 near "(...) hot, . (...)"
Line 344: facefuckcum009:"they're... pretty hot, *ME*. ББББББI'd be lying if I said I'd never stared at them a little in class when you weren't looking.[facefuckcum010]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 344: facefuckcum009:"they're... pretty hot, . I'd be lying if I said I'd never stared at them a little in class when you weren't looking."{"style":"Him"}

Space before period for new line on line 344, col 38 near "(...) hot, . I'd (...)"
Line 344: facefuckcum009:"they're... pretty hot, *ME*. ББББББI'd be lying if I said I'd never stared at them a little in class when you weren't looking.[facefuckcum010]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 344: facefuckcum009:"they're... pretty hot, . I'd be lying if I said I'd never stared at them a little in class when you weren't looking."{"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (", ." - proper comma, but then sentence ends) on line 370, col 44 near "(...) messy, . (...)"
Line 370: titfuckcum001:"[AUTO_OFF]ББББББ[RELEASE]You're starting to look messy, *ME*.ББББ I don't know if you'll have time to be able to clean up before anyone sees you.[titfuckcum002]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 370: titfuckcum001:"You're starting to look messy, . I don't know if you'll have time to be able to clean up before anyone sees you."{"style":"Him"}

Space before period for new line on line 370, col 45 near "(...) messy, . I (...)"
Line 370: titfuckcum001:"[AUTO_OFF]ББББББ[RELEASE]You're starting to look messy, *ME*.ББББ I don't know if you'll have time to be able to clean up before anyone sees you.[titfuckcum002]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 370: titfuckcum001:"You're starting to look messy, . I don't know if you'll have time to be able to clean up before anyone sees you."{"style":"Him"}

Space before period for new line on line 373, col 62 near "(...) adorable... . I'll (...)"
Line 373: titfuckcum004:"Oh, boy... You're so naive*, YOU*...You're adorable... .ББББББ I'll put it simply%3A I want you inside me.ББББББ As in not just in my mouth.[titfuckcum005]"{"set":{"da.clothes.bottoms":"none,0,0,0,0,0,0","da.clothes.panties":"none,0,0,0","position":"cowgirl"}}
Stripped Line 373: titfuckcum004:"Oh, boy... You're so naive...You're adorable... . I'll put it simply%3A I want you inside me. As in not just in my mouth."{"set":{"da.clothes.bottoms":"none,0,0,0,0,0,0","da.clothes.panties":"none,0,0,0","position":"cowgirl"}}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: !.) on line 556, col 27 near "end010:"Pleaseeeeeee....!!!!.."{"style":"Him"}"
Line 556: end010:"Pleaseeeeeee....!!!![HAPPY_MOOD]ББББ.ББББ.ББББ[end011]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 556: end010:"Pleaseeeeeee....!!!!.."{"style":"Him"}

fixes:
Code:
Line 233: resistance:"Come on* ME*, you can do it!"{"style":"Him"}
Line 238: resistance:"Are you okay*, ME*?[resistance_1]"{"style":"Him"}
Line 274: pull_off_blowjob_false:"Come on *YOU, *cum all over my pretty little schoolteacher face!"{"style":"Thought"}
Line 286: cum_on_face_blowjob_false:"Mmmh baby, I like it all over my face!ББББББББ[blowjobcum001]"{"style":"Thought"}
Line 288: cum_on_face_blowjob_false:"Mmmh, it's so warm! I want more!ББББББББ[blowjobcum001]"{"style":"Thought"}
Line 311: blowjobcum005:"Okay*, ME. *ББББ.ББББББ.ББББББ.ББББ[blowjobcum006]"{"style":"Him"}

Double space on line 318, col 77 near "(...) the  that (...)"
You can disable this check manually by putting #DialogueChecker-NoDoubleSpace# at the top of your dialogue if you prefer to keep double spaces without the checker complaining about them.
Line 318: vigorous_facefuck_false:"So deep, so hard, so fast...This certainly isn't the *YOU* that I'm used to know!"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 318: vigorous_facefuck_false:"So deep, so hard, so fast...This certainly isn't the  that I'm used to know!"{"style":"Thought"}

I have no fix for that one. There is no workaround but rephrasing... or just leaving it. It's just one line.

Line 344: facefuckcum009:"They're... pretty hot*, ME*. ББББББI'd be lying if I said I'd never stared at them a little in class when you weren't looking.[facefuckcum010]"{"style":"Him"}
Line 370: titfuckcum001:"[AUTO_OFF]ББББББ[RELEASE]You're starting to look messy*, ME*.ББББ I don't know if you'll have time to be able to clean up before anyone sees you.[titfuckcum002]"{"style":"Him"}
Line 373: titfuckcum004:"Oh, boy... You're so naive*, YOU*...You're adorable...ББББББ I'll put it simply%3A I want you inside me.ББББББ As in not just in my mouth.[titfuckcum005]"{"set":{"da.clothes.bottoms":"none,0,0,0,0,0,0","da.clothes.panties":"none,0,0,0","position":"cowgirl"}}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: !.) on line 556, col 27 near "end010:"Pleaseeeeeee....!!!!.."{"style":"Him"}"
Line 556: end010:"Pleaseeeeeee....!!!![HAPPY_MOOD]ББББ.ББББ.ББББ[end011]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 556: end010:"Pleaseeeeeee....!!!!.."{"style":"Him"}

This one is tripping the grammar rules because it sees "!." as bad and "!..." as okay. You have "!..". Feel free to ignore or change it.

That said, looks like you did a pretty good job improving things.

The only other thing I could see was the first intro line...

intro:"[ANIMTOOLS_$chair_facefuck][ARMS_LEGS][RELEASE][HIDE_PENIS][HIDE_BALLS][LEFT_ARM_LEGS]Good Evening*, YOU*.[intro1]"

After "[ARMS_LEGS]", "[LEFT_ARM_LEGS]" is not needed, I think.

Last edited:

NoctSoul

Avid Affiliate
Thanks Pim_gd for fixing the errors! So I just treat *ME* pretty much like the *YOU* variable, is that it?
I just uploaded the revised & fixed v3.1 edit!

jinx771

Vivacious Visitor
Your "general:" lines need to be tethered to the blowjob positions because her and him just say that dialogue over and over again during the other positions, to the point where it overrides the transition dialogue occasionally. I don't mind grammatical errors that often, but since this dialogue spams the general dialogue during non bj positions it becomes painfully obvious.

Code:
general:"Is there a problem*, YOU*?[general02]"
general:"Is it everything allright*, YOU*?[general01]"
general01:"Yes, *ME*... let's continue..."{"style":"Him"}
general02:"No, *ME*... let's continue..."{"style":"Him"}

I took this and changed that underlined dialogue to be grammatically correct as well as adding some position checking code:

Code:
general:"Is there a problem*, YOU*?[general02]"{"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
general:"Is everything alright*, YOU*?[general01]"{"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
general01:"Yes, *ME*... let's continue..."{"style":"Him"}
general02:"No, *ME*... let's continue..."{"style":"Him"}

Only critiquing because I really like this dialogue :wink:

Bruce

Potential Patron
Thank you for all your work on this!

Sby's loader pack 6 doesn't seem to init (or even include) the right loader mods. Where can I find customizable name?

NoctSoul

Avid Affiliate
Thank you for all your work on this!

Sby's loader pack 6 doesn't seem to init (or even include) the right loader mods. Where can I find customizable name?
Thanks for your appreciation!
Uhm, maybe I might have been a little bit misleading regarding the customizable name for Him / Her. I mean that this dialogue is customizable, I didn't choose a specific name for Him & Her, there are triggers with *YOU* and *ME* variables (HIS and HER name). For Him, you can customize his name in the in-game Custom tab where it says "dialogue name" and for her you should only fill the empty code.txt file in this simple bundle folder I'm sending you here, with the instructions on how to load the folder correctly.
What exactly are the missing loader mods? Please be more specific.

Attachments

Unzip me.zip
620.3 KB · Views: 473

Last edited:

Bruce

Potential Patron
Thank you for your quick and throughout response!

From what I can tell Dialogue Actions and His Head are missing from Sby's pack.

NoctSoul

Avid Affiliate
Alright, the HisHead mod swf file is inside the little bundle folder zipped up here, the DialogueActions mod file can be found here.

schach

Potential Patron
Upon loading it says it cannot load chair_facefuck.swf; I'm wondering if there is a filestructure (i.e. directory stems?) required for it to find the files. I definitely have all of the animtools positions in the folder as it is in sby's loader pack.

I have dialogueactions4.6.

Her+his dialogue works fine throughout, but it does not switch positions. Wondering what is needed. Thanks.

blazkovich

Potential Patron
Hey, so I know it has been a hot second, but this line doesn't seem to work and I cannot figure out why. Everything else seems to work accept these lines (accept the titfuck which I have to manually change to the titfuck position for some reason).

triggers if he's deep inside her
bodycontactspaceheldpush

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.