SkyHeart's Underworld Trainer [WIP] (1 Viewer)

SkyHeart

Casual Client
I'm far enough into this project to be able to say I'm going to finish it. So I'll leave this thread as kind of a place to debug and, once it's done I'll post it here.

Underworld Trainer will be a hevely dynamic personality influenced, daily based slave trainer. Her stats will change based on your actions granting you the ability to mold her to your liking. From a mindless slave to an independent girlfriend, treat her nice and keep her for yourself or train her good and use her to get rich.

Now that's enough marketing speech for... basicaly my entire life

Core Idea (The content that's gonna be inside the first release is set down)
Character creator
Store

Most of the actual dialogue lines (Some of them are done. Like the shopkeeper's lines are finished.)
Implementing events
Implementing dynamic personality

So from the spoilers above you can see that I'm about 25% done with the first version (And that I'm bad at marketing speech:grin:) but I've got nothing but time atm and I'm working on it all day.

The dialogue is will revolve around you getting a girl and training her to either make money off of her / selling her to a specific buyer or don't train her, and make her love you

12/30/2017:
-Done with the intro
-Started reworking menus 'cause I did them wrong
-Almost done with finding all the backgrounds I need. This has proven to be the hardest thing I've encountered since I started making this

12/31/2017:
-Implemented the rules she'll have to obey
-Current set of rules that can be changed:
  • Food (Bread & water / Normal meals / Unrestricted)
  • Outfits (Naked / Underwear / Uniform / Unrestricted)
  • Sleep Time (6 Hours a day / 8 Hours a day / 10 Hours a day / Unrestricted)
  • Bedroom (Stables + No bed / Prison cell + Haystack bed / Bedroom + Normal bed)
  • Free Time (No free time / Before dinner / After lunch / Unrestricted)
  • Allowed locations while in free time (Locked in her room / Free inside house / Free inside house or in garden)
  • Free speech (No talk unless permited or talked to / Can talk, has to be respectfull / Unrestricted)
  • Masturbation (Prohibited / Allowed but has to ask for permision / Allowed / Encouraged)
  • Work Ammount [Work need to be done so any work she doesn't do, you'll have to do] (Buying groceries / Feeding animals / Cleaning / Cooking)
  • Work Sharing (She helps you, you don't help her / Separate / Shared / You help her, she doesn't help you)
-All of these influence stats, events and personality
If you have any ideas for more rules I'd like to hear them

1/1/2018:
-Added another rule: Your title [The way she refers to you] (Master / Sir / By Name)
-Done 90 out of the 710 reactions that the girl can have towards the changes in rules

2/1/2018-11PM:
-Done 150 more reaction lines towards rules changes
-Edit from same day: Did 60 more, stopping here for now.

4/1/2018:
-Done all 710 reactions

5/1/2018:
-Implemented menu for selecting outfits
-There are 7 slots available for custom outfits (Custom names can be given too)
-Certain names influence dialogue and mood:
  • Underwear (For choosing the clothing she's going to wear when the outfit is restricted to only underwear)
  • Maid
  • Kinky
  • Don't have any more ideas right now but I will certainly add more :D
-Outfits need to be done properly to be considered complete
  • Underwear need to have both a bra and panties
  • Any other outfits need to have underwear, shirt and bottoms
-Outfits that are not complete will be considered "half outfits"
  • They can still be used
  • Making the girl wearing them will be considered a punishment
-The underwear outfit can't have more than a bra, a pair of panties and legwear (Optional)

10/1/2018: (Cause I did it yesterday. I was just to lazy to update this :grin:)
Reworked... basicaly everything from the last update
There are still 7 slots for custom outfits + a main outfit you create at the start of the game
Split the outfits into three categories
  • Normal outfits
    • Main + Custom outfits
    • Don't really impact dialogue
    • Fully cusomisable (Look + Name)
  • Special outfits
    • Maid, Fetish and Bunny Suit are currently available, again out of ideas but there is still room for 4 more of these outfits
    • Impact dialogue
    • Fully customisable (Although you might wanna make them look like they should for the specific lines to make sense:tongue:)
    • There are presets avaliable
  • Underwear outfits
    • Her underwear and swimsuit are currently available (Thinking of adding lingerie and I'm probably going to)
    • "Her underwear" outfit is used when you set her outfit rule to "underwear only". If you don't have this she will wear a basic black bra and panties when you set her outfit rule to "underwear only"
    • Fully customisable (Except shirts and bottoms... cause it's underwear...)
    • There are presets available
  • There are also "Training outfits" (Which are used to break the girl into different states (Masochist, slut, cat girl ect..) ) but I need to finish more of how stats are calculated to be able to implement this
The dialogue detects how much clothing the girl is wearing and gives appropriate dialogue lines and reactions to changes in the ammount of clothing.

• The clothing that the dialogue looks for is:
    • Bra
    • Panties
    • Shirts
    • Bottoms
  • Every other piece of clothing is ignored since I don't think it matters that much if she's wearing a pair of gloves or a hat while her boobs are in full display (You see where I'm coming from?)
  • Thinking of adding Legwear to that list but I'm not sure.. some of them matter, some don't and I can't make the dialogue check for every piece of clothing Undertow has to offer
    • Could make a way for the player to add his own legwear to a check list... but than again.. I don't know
Body1 and Body2 are not available for outfit creation... way too hard since I can't store those variable easily

Now if you go about designating shirts as custom headwear in MoreClothing (Or anything similar to that).. expect weird dialogue

There will be about 110 reactions to changes in clothing style and 600 reactions to changes in clothing ammount.
  • I'm saying "There will be" cause I'm not doing them now cause it takes way too much to do them and I wanna get all the fundamentals done

So right now I'm starting work on punishments
Now, if anybody's reading these :grin: and has ideas for more Special/Underwear outfits please let me know

12/01/not gonna type the year anymore :grin:
I did a little bit more on outfits.
  • Shoes and Legwear now have an effect on stats and dialogue if she goes outside (For work, or any other reason, if she has to go outside with no shoes, it's bad)
    • Legwear will only influence dialogue if she has no shoes.
    • Obviously legwear counts less than shoes do, but it's still something
    • The location where she needs to go also has an effect if she has no shoes/legwear
  • Gloves have an effect on stats and dialogue too, but only a positive one.
    • They help if it's her job clean the house
    • They help if you make her give a handjob (This no longer applies when she's fine with doing handjobs)

12/1:

Narrowed down the list of punishments
  • Half Outfit - You can take pieces of her outfits (Until she's naked)
  • Rule For Day - You make one the rules worse for the ongoing day
    • You can make them even worse than the normal rule setting allow you to.
      • Food can be set to "None"
      • Sleep time can be set to "None"
      • Bedroom can be set to "Outside"
  • Beat Her
    • Mild
    • Harsh
    • Whip
  • Sexual Act - Basicaly a way to fuck her during the day
    • You can choose who she's gonna do it with
      • You
      • Servant (If you buy her)
      • Orc (If you buy him)
      • Random guy
  • Glory Hole
    • Tied or not
    • Oral, Vaginal or Both
  • Humiliate
    • Walk In Town - If any of her underwear/private parts are uncovered
    • Make her masturbate in fornt of you
      • You have the option to record her if you bought the camera
    • Public Fuck
    • Public Vibrator
      • If she has an orgasm in public that will make the punishment harsher
  • Vibrator toruture
    • Overstimulation
    • Public Vibrator
    • You can tell her she's not allowed to have an orgasm (Or to ask for permision before)
  • Anal plug
  • Chasity Belt
  • Orgasm Denial
  • And a few extreme ones like
    • Wooden Horse
    • Enema
    • Hot Wax Torture
    • Electric Torture
    • Piercings (Nose, Tongue, Nipples, Belly)

At the start of the game you'll have the option to disable any kinks and fetishes you don't like

Punishments will be given for a reason
  • "No reason" is a reason to punish her :grin:
When you choose a punishment you can:
  • Tell her (Gives her the option to refuse, case where you can either Let her go (Don't punish her) or force her
She will always refuse a punishment if the reason's intensity is lower than the punishment's intensity
Now I'll start to actualy implement all of this stuff. It's gonna take a while

2/1:
Punishment intensitiy is affected by:
  • The duration you set for the punishment
    • 1 Hours
    • 3 Hours
    • 6 Hours
    • 1 Day
  • When the punishment starts
  • Your choices
  • Extra "Addons"
    • Basicaly you can make it even worse for her
    • Every punishment will have it's own addons

Done with the "Half Outfit" puishment
Things you can do:
  • Take away clothes from her outfit for a period of time (Everything except Body1, Body2, and headwear)
Addons: (The less clothing she has the more impact these addons will have)
  • Walk outside
  • Lock her outside
  • Masturbate in public
    • Without orgasm
    • With Orgasm
    • Deny orgasm
      • Can beg for if her lust is high
Starting work on the "Rule for a day" punishment

2/3:
I decided to do other stuff instead :grin:
  • Implemented her "mood" as a stat
  • Did some work on the passing of time
  • Solved some bugs that were left from previous updates
  • Did some balancing changes
Now I'll actualy start working on the "Rule for a day" punishment

2/5:
"Rule For A Day" punishment is done
  • Change food access to
    • None
    • Bread And Water
  • Change outfit rules to
    • Naked
    • Underwear Only
    • Special Outfits
  • Change sleep time to
    • None
    • 6 Hours
    • 8 Hours
  • Change her bedroom to
    • None (She will sleep outside)
    • Stables
    • Prison Cell
  • Change the ammount of free time she has to
    • None
  • Change the locations she can stay in while she's in free time to
    • Locked in her room
  • Change masturbation rules to
    • Prohibited
    • Ask Permision
  • Change the free speech rules to
    • Not talking at all
    • Only talk when allowed
    • Limited (She can express her thoughts but she has to be respectfull)
These two punishments were the hardest ones to implement to I expect to be finishing the other punishments faster
Starting work on the "Beat her punishment"

Beat her done, you can:
  • Slap her
  • Beat her
  • Whip her
12/27/2018:

Before anything, no more "Until I Stop It" punishment duration, cause it's not realistic, might by coming back for some punishments but, that remains to be seen

Started working on the "Sexual act" punishment. Side note: Why the hell did old me start with the punishments, idk.. anyway,
What the statement above actually means is that I started making positions for this punishment, and I think I'll probably do the positions for normal and reward sexual acts before moving to actual scripting of the punishment

The way it's going to work is ejaculation count and location based (choking will also have an impact)
Girl will have fetishes, kinks, fixations, fears and disgust so punishing her with a position she likes won't have an effect
Same goes for the other way around
  • Oral: 1 choke = 2 cum in throat = 4 cum in mouth ( +1 if cum goes out her noes ) = 8 cum outside
  • Sex/Anal = 1 cum inside = 2 cum outside
Those above are bases, fetishes, kinks, etc. will affect those accordigly

12/25/2018:
Days - Broken into 24 hours - structured into 9 groups
  • Early Morning -> 6am-8am (6:00-8:00)
  • Morning -> 8am-11am (8:00-11:00)
  • Noon -> 11am-2pm (11:00-14:00)
  • Afternoon -> 2pm-4pm (14:00-16:00)
  • Late Afternoon -> 4pm-6pm (16:00-18:00)
  • Evening -> 6pm-8pm (18:00-20:00)
  • Late Evening -> 8pm-11pm (20:00-23:00)
  • Night -> 11pm-1am (23:00-1:00)
  • Late Night -> 1am-6am (1:00-6:00)
This way because:
  • I can't make them all equal, due to some being more active than others, for example, groceries are bought in the morning, that takes up one hour, so if she's buying groceries you'll still have 2 hours in the morning and if she's not, you'll have 3
  • I can't have more than 9 due to D.A. having a maximum of 10 button at one time on screen (9 of them are the time groups and 1 button for going back)
It works like this:
  • You set up an actioin, lets say for example a punishment
  • Next you choose a starting time
    • If the starting time you chose has already passed, the punishment will be scheduled for next day
    • It will always be the first availabe hour of the time group you chose
      • If one time group has no hours available than the button won't appear
  • Next you choose a duration
  • After that a schedule check happenes so:
    • If you chose starting time - "now", the punishment will start
    • Otherwise you can continue playing
  • Schedule checks will always happen when time advances
Sorry it took like a year to make another update.. I don't really have a good explanation for this.. other than no time and life stuff..

Feel free to ask questions and/or leave suggestions

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy!
Some suggestions:
  1. change this: "[firstVisitCheck_*1 x ( Shop.visit == 0 )*]"
    to this "[firstVisitCheck_*Shop.visit == 0 x 1*]"
    or even just "[firstVisitCheck_*Shop.visit == 0*]"

Don't worry about mathematical rules (e.g. "dot before dash") for flash calculates pretty much stubborn from left to right, meaning it will caalculate
    first: Shop.visit == 0 getting the result 0 (see 2.) and
    then: 0 (=result from first step) x 1 getting the result 0.

2. Any of the following:
    "[...][firstVisitCheck_*1 x ( Shop.visit == 0 )*]" {"style":"thought", "set":{"Shop.visit":1}}
    "[...][firstVisitCheck_*Shop.visit == 0 x 1*]" {"style":"thought", "set":{"Shop.visit":1}}
    "[...][firstVisitCheck_*Shop.visit == 0*]" {"style":"thought", "set":{"Shop.visit":1}}
    will jump to "firstVisitCheck_0" because the "set" settings will be proceeded before the line itself will be proceeded. This means that when the trigger "[firstVisitCheck_*Shop.visit == 0*]" will be processed, the value of the variable "Shop.visit" will be set to 1 already by the "set":{"Shop.visit":1}.
    This means that "Shop.visit == 0" will result to "false" or - to be more correct - to 0
    Got what I mean?

3. replace this:
    "[BUTTON10_ON][BUTTON9_ON][BUTTON8_ON][BUTTON7_ON][BUTTON6_ON][BUTTON5_ON][BUTTON4_ON]"
    with
    [BUTTONALL_ON]
    This will switch on all buttons that have a non-empty name (anf you set the name with "set":{"da.button10.name":"...", ... } properly

4. {"style":"thought"} .. will not work when she passed out.
    I'd recommend {"style":"him"} instead

5. You initialize "Player.gold":0 but I can't find anything about the player receiving some gold so that he actually has ome gold to spent. If he doesn't have any gold, all you comparisons with price (or subtractions of price from Player.gold) will result to 0 or below.
    Just an idea, but maybe I oversaw something on my own

6. also change this:
    2 x ( Player.gold >= price )
    to this
    Player.gold >= price x 2
HTH

Respectfully, Rudgar

Last edited:

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Any of the following:
"[...][firstVisitCheck_*1 x ( Shop.visit == 0 )*]" {"style":"thought", "set":{"Shop.visit":1}}
"[...][firstVisitCheck_*Shop.visit == 0 x 1*]" {"style":"thought", "set":{"Shop.visit":1}}
"[...][firstVisitCheck_*Shop.visit == 0*]" {"style":"thought", "set":{"Shop.visit":1}}
will jump to "firstVisitCheck_0" because the "set" settings will be proceeded before the line itself will be proceeded. This means that when the trigger "[firstVisitCheck_*Shop.visit == 0*]" will be processed, the value of the variable "Shop.visit" will be set to 1 already by the "set":{"Shop.visit":1}.
This means that "Shop.visit == 0" will resilt to "false" or - to be more correct - to 0
Got what I mean?

I know that, I intentionaly set "Shop.visit" to 1 so I don't have to wait after the first visit dialogue every time I wanted to test something. I'll make it "Shop.visit":"+1" after the debuging is done and everything is working as intended

replace this:
"[BUTTON10_ON][BUTTON9_ON][BUTTON8_ON][BUTTON7_ON][BUTTON6_ON][BUTTON5_ON][BUTTON4_ON]"
with
[BUTTONALL_ON]
This will switch on all buttons that have a non-empty name (anf you set the name with "set":{"da.button10.name":"...", ... } properly

Is it faster to do "[BUTTONALL_ON]" and than reset every button's name?

SkyHeart

Casual Client
You initialize "Player.gold":0 but I can't find anything about the player receiving some gold so that he actually has ome gold to spent. If he doesn't have any gold, all you comparisons with price (or subtractions of price from Player.gold) will result to 0 or below.
Just an idea, but maybe I oversaw something on my own

This whole dialogue (Not just this file) is a daily based girl triainer. The shop is not available from the start and until it's availabe the player will get some gold

SkyHeart

Casual Client
also change this:
2 x ( Player.gold >= price )
to this
Player.gold >= price x 2

Good idea, but it still does not fix my problem. No matter what "Player.gold" 's value is, the dialogue goes to verifyPurchase_2.
It should go to verifyPurchase_0 if the player.gold's value is smaller. but it doesn't

Rudgar

Content Creator
This whole dialogue (Not just this file) is a daily based girl triainer. The shop is not available from the start and until it's availabe the player will get some gold
Well, as long as he doesn't have gold (to be more correct: as long as the variable is 0) there won't be any other result than 0 for your comparisons. Simple as that.
Respectfully, Rudgar

Rudgar

Content Creator
[...]
Is it faster to do "[BUTTONALL_ON]" and than reset every button's name?
Not sure if I got you right now, but I think it is faster to build up a menu like this:

menu_init:"[menu_setup][BUTTONALL_CLEAR]" {"style":"him"}
menu_setup:"[BUTTONALL_ON]" {"style":"him", "set":{"da.button1.name":"name1", "da.button10.name":"name10", "da.button3.name":"name3", "da.button7.name":"name7"}}

Rudgar

Content Creator
Good idea, but it still does not fix my problem. No matter what "Player.gold" 's value is, the dialogue goes to verifyPurchase_2.
It should go to verifyPurchase_0 if the player.gold's value is smaller. but it doesn't
Let me see you updated version of the dialogue file.

thanks in advance Rudgar

Rudgar

Content Creator
Why deleting this topic?
Maybe there will be others having similar problems - they'll be glad finding these posting.

Respectfully, Rudgar

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Where can I download this ?
It's still work in progress. Lots of stuff still need to be done
This week was.. "crowded", and the next will be too
After that I know I'll have lots of free time available so I'm going back at it in full force
You can check the "log" in the OP. I'm editing that whenever I finish a part of the dialogue

I don't know when it's going to be released.. but I'm working on it as much as I can

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Restarting work on this, I'll be updating the "log" in the OP when I finish features, so check that if you're interested in what I'm adding

If you'd like some help with betaing or whatever, I'd be more than happy to. :)
If you're talking about helping with dialogue scripting, I couldn't even begin to explain to anyone the things I want to do with this dialogue and, putting that aside, my dialogue file is kinda messy plus the fact that any feature I'm adding right now is influencing variables that don't exist at the moment make the explaing even harder so yeah...
But I'll surely need help with bugfixing, once I get the dialogue to a "playable" state, I'll pm you if you're intrested in helping with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.