Mod Loader Guide (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razor

Potential Patron
i don't have any flash editor
so huh, can somebody convert it? pretty please?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
razor said:
What are you talking about? You don't need a flash editor (Adobe Flash) unless you want to make your own mods. Using the mods requires no flash editor.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
razor said:
What are you talking about? You don't need a flash editor (Adobe Flash) unless you want to make your own mods. Using the mods requires no flash editor.

He wants someone to take the FLA and publish a SWF.

EDIT:
Get it here:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1542.0

ModGuy

Content Creator
Anon, you should like, totally update this guide, like, totally.
Or more likely just change it to include whatever I changed.
I'm not sure what I've added or removed, so good luck?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I actually have no time for that, I deal with annoying people all day and I don't have the patience right now.

razor

Potential Patron
how do i make the loader load the last version of the game? when i use the HTML file the older version shows up
it is in a totally different paste n stuff btw

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
razor said:
how do i make the loader load the last version of the game? when i use the HTML file the older version shows up
it is in a totally different paste n stuff btw
The current release of the loader only works with 1.11.2b

A

amaysing

Loading SWF files not working with ModGuys loader... I do exactly what you just said using the modding tab, I go to import where it says "import swf", select the swf file i want and NOTHING happens! Its driving me nuts, I've tried this with numerous mods, still nothing.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
amaysing said:
Loading SWF files not working with ModGuys loader... I do exactly what you just said using the modding tab, I go to import where it says "import swf", select the swf file i want and NOTHING happens! Its driving me nuts, I've tried this with numerous mods, still nothing.
Look bro, you are just spamming my board with the same question over and over. I don't have the time to explain everything to everyone with a personal response the second you need one.

Audio mods DO NOT REQUIRE THE MOD LOADER.
It's very simple to tell the difference between Official and Loader mods. If you can't tell the difference, you are a moron.

Loader mods can be found in 1 of 2 locations, in the archive under ZZZZ_Extra_Content/Loader/ZZZ_Loader_Mods, or under the Loader Imports section of the board. (I doubt this is what you are doing, as I'm sure that is beyond your capabilities)

Official mods can be found anywhere else on the board EXCEPT the Loader Section, as well as the ZZZ_SWF_Imports folder of the archive.

It sounds like you are trying to use an audio mod and it isn't working for you. I personally have had a lot of trouble with these, but I'll try to explain as best I can.

1) Make sure your speakers are on and not muted
1b) Make sure your volume settings are not muting Flash
2) Make sure your Flash is up to date
3) Make sure you have checked "Dialogue" under options tab
4) Make sure you have the Volume up in the Options tab
5) Make sure your sound settings are checked in the Options tab
6) Make sure you load the audio dialogue in the swf imports option of the Modding tab
7) Play the game.

hmahan9

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
hmahan9 said:
Anonymous said:
Step 1)Open up Mod Manager.exe

can somebody pls tell me where to find this file?
Use the Manually Load Mods section for the time being.

I found the file thankfully. too noob to do it manually, but after using manager I think I get it now.

for the record the file can be found in Anonymous Archive v11.2 :)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
hmahan9 said:
Anonymous said:
hmahan9 said:
Anonymous said:
Step 1)Open up Mod Manager.exe

can somebody pls tell me where to find this file?
Use the Manually Load Mods section for the time being.

I found the file thankfully. too noob to do it manually, but after using manager I think I get it now.

for the record the file can be found in Anonymous Archive v11.2 :)
Ha I forgot that I keep including that in the archive.

Pronzspam

Potential Patron
Hello Anonymous.

I am a new user here. I have extracted the ModGuy 4.9 Loader. I can access the keys.swf, the sdt.swf, the modder.swf...basically everything except for the actual Loader.swf

I have tried to open it in Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer (last resort there) and I still can't get it to work. All that appears is this:

"Error Loading: Sdt.swf"

Do you have any suggestions for my problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.