Mod Loader Guide (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Pronzspam said:
Hello Anonymous.

I am a new user here. I have extracted the ModGuy 4.9 Loader. I can access the keys.swf, the sdt.swf, the modder.swf...basically everything except for the actual Loader.swf

I have tried to open it in Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer (last resort there) and I still can't get it to work. All that appears is this:

"Error Loading: Sdt.swf"

Do you have any suggestions for my problem?
Download the flash stand alone player for your OS and try that.
Are all of these files in the same directory?

This is really a question for Modfig.

Pronzspam

Potential Patron
Okay I will try a stand-alone flash player.

Thank you for the response.

If I continue to have problems, I should post in the modding section?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Pronzspam said:
Okay I will try a stand-alone flash player.

Thank you for the response.

If I continue to have problems, I should post in the modding section?
I would say either the Help Section or directly in the SDT Loader thread. I think Modguy would appreciate if you posted in the Help section.

L

Lockheart

I dowload the mod manger but is not running, just display this message:
"place in same directory as mods folder"
sorry if is annoying, but all of this is new for me.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Lockheart said:
I dowload the mod manger but is not running, just display this message:
"place in same directory as mods folder"
sorry if is annoying, but all of this is new for me.
Well that's wrong, it should be in your main Loader folder... the folder with the Loader.swf file.

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for creating Loader.swf. I'm exploring it and think I have gone through the guide. However, I can't get SETTINGS.TXT to have any effect. I'm using standalone Flash on OSX Lion. My actions are to edit SETTINGS.TXT, save it, then load Loader.swft. I see no impact of the changes I made.

Am I missing a step?

Best regards!

jo5h

Potential Patron
astounded said:
Thanks for creating Loader.swf. I'm exploring it and think I have gone through the guide. However, I can't get SETTINGS.TXT to have any effect. I'm using standalone Flash on OSX Lion. My actions are to edit SETTINGS.TXT, save it, then load Loader.swft. I see no impact of the changes I made.

Am I missing a step?

Best regards!

I'm having a similar problem. I can get the settings to work in the loader. But I have no idea how to get the settings to transfer over to the game with all my characters and such. I'm running the game threw IE if that makes a difference. Appreciate any help I, and the gentleman above, could get, thanks.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
jo5h said:
astounded said:

Am I missing a step?

Best regards!

I'm having a similar problem. I can get the settings to work in the loader. But I have no idea how to get the settings to transfer over to the game with all my characters and such. I'm running the game threw IE if that makes a difference. Appreciate any help I, and the gentleman above, could get, thanks.
Are you on OSX Lion as well? If so, that might be the reason I ignored his post... actually I thought I responded saying that I'm much too lazy to test anything on OSX, especially given I don't have Lion... I think I have Leopard on my PC.

Any way... upload your loader folder, or at the very least your settings.txt. Try not to include any mods to save space.

jo5h

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
jo5h said:
astounded said:

Am I missing a step?

Best regards!

Are you on OSX Lion as well? If so, that might be the reason I ignored his post... actually I thought I responded saying that I'm much too lazy to test anything on OSX, especially given I don't have Lion... I think I have Leopard on my PC.

Any way... upload your loader folder, or at the very least your settings.txt. Try not to include any mods to save space.

Sorry, should have said I'm on windows 7, 64bit. I don't have any mods, aside from different hair, which I don't believe are mods. Appreciate any help I could get, thanks.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
jo5h said:
Anonymous said:
jo5h said:
astounded said:

Am I missing a step?

Best regards!

Sorry, should have said I'm on windows 7, 64bit. I don't have any mods, aside from different hair, which I don't believe are mods. Appreciate any help I could get, thanks.
Anonymous said:

jo5h

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
jo5h said:
Anonymous said:
jo5h said:
astounded said:

Am I missing a step?

Best regards!

Anonymous said:

Not quite sure how to do that.

SDTRocks

Potential Patron
how do I apply multiple mods at once using the mod tab? there is no apply button and clicking on another mod through the tab removes the previous one

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
SDTRocks said:
how do I apply multiple mods at once using the mod tab? there is no apply button and clicking on another mod through the tab removes the previous one
Uh... official mods do that, some loader mods might have that coded in.

I'd say use the manual method if they are unloading. Personally I don't have any unloading problems with loader mods.

oh... maybe you mean loading mods from the sidebar. You can only load 1 of those at a time, if you want both, you'll need to go and make a 3rd mod with both 1 and 2's mods. if that makes sense.

Mak

Content Creator
SDTRocks said:

In the settings.txt change resetCharOnChange=1 to resetCharOnChange=0

Mak

Content Creator
Updated keymapping for loader v5.0d

Attachments

• keymapping.png
    keymapping.png
    430.5 KB · Views: 327

diablomanlod

Potential Patron
Im having trouble with Step 5 in the Mod Manager. I can't open the loader.swf file, nor do i have a loader.exe file in the folder.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
diablomanlod said:
Im having trouble with Step 5 in the Mod Manager. I can't open the loader.swf file, nor do i have a loader.exe file in the folder.
I stopped incorporating a projector of the loader, so there would be no .exe. As for the loader.swf, you need the flash standalone player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.