Mod Loader Guide (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Note: This guide is for Version 3.8b/c of the Modloader. I have not updated it, so many features have been added/removed over time. But the basic concept of loading and saving mods is exactly the same.

First things first... you need to set up your keys.

Keymapping
Before you open the Keys.swf file to set up your keys, you'll want to know what keys you can and can't use. The red keys cannot be used for the mod loader's shortcuts. All other keys may be used. This may change if Konashion adds any new keyboard shortcuts.

1mdlyweb.jpg

You have 13 keys to set up, so you need to make sure which keys you want for what.

Here is the list of actions you will be keymapping:

• Open/Close Eye
    Angry
    Generate Cum
    Keep Cum
    Infinite Ejaculate
    Minimum Pleasure
    Her Masturbate
    Auto Hold
    Bukkake Mode
    Generate Tear
    Eye Direction
    Cycle Custom -
    Cycle Custom +

So now that you know what keys you can use and what actions you must map, you can open Keys.swf.

It will ask you to press the key that you want to link to the corresponding action one by one. When you set up the last key it will ask you to save the file. It should do it by default, but make sure that it saves as Shortcuts.txt and that the file is saved in the same folder as the Loader.swf.

Loading Mods easy
Open Loader.swf
Go to modding tab.
Load swf import
Select mod
???
Profit

Mod Manager
View attachment Mod Manager.exe
The Mod Manager is made for windows, do not complain if it doesn't work for Mac or Linux, as it is not designed to work for anything other than windows. Please refer to the Manually Load Mods section, when it is written.

I don't use the mod loader very much, so I don't know all of the features, if I miss something or someone asks me about something.

I'll add it as I stumble upon it, or as I'm notified.

Adding a character to the Loader using the Mod Manager.

Step 0)If you have the Loader in a zip file, extract it. If you can't follow this step, give up and go away.

Step 1)Open up Mod Manager.exe. You should see this
img1.jpg

Step 2)Click Add.
img2.jpg
When it asks you if you want to Add a new mod, you click Yes.
img3.jpg
It will now ask you to enter the name of your new mod, enter what you want the mod to be called.
img4.jpg
If you don't want to add a mod, click No and go away.

Step 3) Now scroll to the bottom of the list and click your new character. I will now take the time to explain your new fangled options.
img5.jpg

In-game Name: This is the name that will be displayed in the list in game so that you can choose which mod to load

Folder Name: This is the name of the folder that will contain the mods for this character, this folder will be created in the Mods directory for you.

Now on to the check boxes. To save me time, I will display a preview at the end pointing out all the various options. Be sure to save your changes when you are done.

Static hair: When you check this box, it will ask you for a .png file. If you navigate to the hair import you want and select it, the mod manager will copy this file to your character's directory and rename it hair.png as well as apply said hair to your character.

Background: When you check this box, the mod manager will ask you to locate a background file in an image format. The mod manager will then apply this background to your character's folder.

Code: When you check this box, the mod manager will ask you to locate a .txt file containing the character code for your character.

If you don't know what this is, don't worry about it right now.

Dynamic Mods: When you check this box, the mod manager will ask you to locate a .swf file. This swf file must be an OFFICIAL swf mod, not a loader mod. (If you are using the Anonymous Archive, these files will be inside the ZZZ_SWF_Imports folder). This import will be copied to your character's directory.

Penis: When you check this box, the mod manager will ask you to locate a .swf file for the penis. This swf file will modify the penis in the scene. This swf file will be copied to your character's directory.

Eyebrows: When you check this box, the mod manager will ask you to locate a .swf file for the eyebrows. This swf file will modify the girl's eyebrows. This swf file will be copied to your character's directory.

Nipples: This has 2 cases: unique nipples and non-unique nipples. By this, it means either both nipples are the same (non-unique) or they are different (unique). To determine whether or not the nipples are unique are not is simple... unique nipples have a number at the end of their name (i.e. Nipple1.swf, Nipple2.swf), non-unique nipples do not however.

For Unique Nipples: Check the nipples box. When it asks if the nipples are unique, you click Yes. It will now ask you to select the 2 nipples for importing. These are likely labeled with a number at the end (i.e. Nipple1.swf, Nipple2.swf). If you only select one nipple it will tell you to select 2.

For Non-unique nipples: Check the nipples box. When it asks if the nipples are unique, you click No. It will now ask you to select the 1 nipple file for importing. This is likely not labeled with a number at the end.

Arm: When you check this box, the mod manager will ask you to locate a .png or a .swf file for the arm. This png/swf file will modify the girl's arm (i.e. tattoo, armbands, robotics, etc.) This file will be copied to your character's directory.

Eye: When you check this box, the mod manager will ask you to locate a .png or a .swf file for the eye. This png/swf file will modify the girl's eye. This file will be copied to your character's directory.

Custom Mods: When you check this box, the mod manager will ask you to locate a .swf file. This swf file is for custom swf mods made for the mod loader, this would be any swf mods for the mod loader that do not have their own category (i.e. wings, tails, futa, etc.) This file will be copied to your character's directory. In order to select multiple mods, you just select multiple files.

Now that I have explained these options we can move on to the next step.

Step 4) Set up your character as you see fit and click Save. If you followed the options you would notice that I set up a character in the process. If you are using the Anonymous Archive, the mod loader swf imports are located in the ZZZZ_Extra_Content\Loader\ZZZ_Loader_Mods folder.

Step 5) Open up the Mod loader. You have a few choices when doing this. You can open the Loader.swf, Loader.exe, or the HTML.html, I personally would prefer the loader.exe, you don't have to deal with a browser or a player.
img6.jpg

Step 6) Click Play. You will now see the game, hover around the lower right corner of the screen to the little tab as shown in the image.
img7.jpg
If you actually hover over i you will see this window.
img8.jpg
In this window you will select your character's name and it will load your character automagically.

Step 7) ???

Step 8) Profit

Manually Load Mods (Mac/Linux/Windows)
Nothing here, yet. But I will write the guide soon.

I only have access to Windows 7 and Ubuntu (Don't ask me which version, I don't care to go look and see and I have more than one), so I may not be much help on Mac since I can't really help if you have problems, but if you use the Windows guide, you should be able to get it working.

Linux Guide
If you are using Linux you should be able to do this on your own, otherwise you shouldn't be using Linux.

Windows Guide
I don't have time right now, so I won't be doing any images, I'll add them later, sorry.

Go to the Loader folder. If you are using the Loader from Anonymous Archive you should have a ZZZ_Loader_Mods folder full of mods, otherwise you need to find your own mods.

Untitled-1.jpg

Go to the Mods folder. Create a folder and name it whatever you want the mod to be called. I'm going to call mine "RAWR".

Untitled-3.jpg

Open the Mods.txt file in the Mods folder. Add the name of your folder to the list. So I added this code to the Mods.txt file. You can make it alphabetical, but it doesn't matter.
Code:
RAWR:RAWR

Untitled-4.jpg

Go to your new folder, in my case "RAWR". Copy all of the mods you want into this folder.

Untitled-5.jpg

Create a text file in this folder. Name it Mods.txt. Open the Mods.txt file and type the name of the .swf mods you want to load. Save the file afterward.
Code:
AngelWingsMod.swf
CatTailMod.swf
FutaLight.swf
white_heartpatsies.swf

Untitled-6.jpg

If you want to add static hair or backgrounds, just paste the hair in the folder and name it Hair.png, name the background BG.png, and paste the skin code in a text file called Code.txt.

Now go back to the Loader folder and run the loader.swf or loader.exe if you want.

On the bottom right should be the tab, hover over it so it opens, select your mod, now fap away.

Mod Loader Tab
Ok, so once you open the Loader.swf if you navigate to the lower right hand side where the loader tab is, there are some options to understand.
img7.jpg
At the bottom of the tab are two arrows separated by some words, if you click the arrows you can flip through the different actions the mod loader can do, and you can apply them manually by clicking apply.
img8.jpg
You also have your list of saved characters.

Above the list of saved characters is another list, this will list the toggle-able items for your saved character. If you select one of these items and click toggle, it will toggle the selected item.

If you click the reset button, it unloads swf imports.

Settings
The Settings.txt file works like this:

cumRGB: This changes the color of the guy's cum. The number to be placed here is the Decimal form of the HEX RGB code. This may sound complicated but it's fairly simple.

Open the Calculator on your computer.
Click View > Programmer.
Click the Hex radio button
Get your HEX code for your color and type it in.
Click the Dec radio button.
This is the number you want.

To get the HEX code for the color you want... use this
[flash=400,400]http://www.2createawebsite.com/build/color.swf[/flash]

Gravity: this is the strength of gravity acting against the cum.

Friction: Air resistance, must be greater than or equal to 1

spitMass: the higher, the bigger the drool drops are. Setting it too high will slow the game down.

massGenerateSpeed: Spit setting, increasing it can crash the game so be careful.

massFlow: Fluidity of the cum, higher == thinner and weaker

maxMass: Maximum mass of both fluids. The higher, the bigger/weaker stands. Any number smaller than .9 will lag

maxStrandLength: Elasticity of the cum

passOutMax: This is how long she can struggle before passing out, after she has run out of breath. 1 passes out almost immediately, high numbers she takes a while.

breathLevelMax: This is how long she can hold her breath without struggling. 1 she starts struggling immediately, high numbers she takes a while before she start struggling

resetCharOnChange: Remove all mods when changing character.

noResistance: 0 makes her not pull back on her own. 1 makes her pull back like she normally would unless she's passed out.

noInitialResistance: 1 she starts off being able to take the whole dick. 0 and she resists like normal.

setBreath: this number (between 0-40) decides how she breathes where 40 is how she breathes after coming out of being unconscious and 0 is no breathing troubles at all. This is purely aesthetic.

cumAlpha: this number determines the transparency level of his cum. The lower the number the more transparent, the higher the number the more visible the cum.

breastFirmness: This determines how firm her breast are. higher number make her breast firm like rocks, lower numbers make her boobs jigglier.

Auto.exe
If you want a more sophisticated auto mode, you can use the Auto.exe. I will explain it below.

The speed determines how fast the mouse will move.

The distance determines how far the mouse will move to the left and to the right from it's starting point.

After you have set it up, you just hit Caps Lock and then it will do its thing. Basically, set your game up with your character the way you want, position the mouse where you want it, hit caps lock, and proceed to enjoy your customized auto mode.

If you hit Hide, it minimizes the program to the system tray in the bottom right corner of your screen.

Other Files
Mods_Folder.exe just updates the Mods.txt file for you, so if you are using the Mod Manager.exe you don't need to worry about this.

Modder.swf has its own guide, if you can't follow it or figure it out, you probably shouldn't be using it.

Currently, this guide does not support Multiple Mods as this guide is primarily for the use of the Mod Manager which does not currently support Multiple Mods, if you want Multiple Mods, that is slightly more complicated as you have to do it manually. If the Mod Manager gains support of this, I will update this guide with that feature... If not, I may not add the manual way of doing it to the guide unless it is highly requested.

The End.

Last edited by a moderator:

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I'm actually still updating it as we speak, I still need some information from you. I went and figured out the settings.txt file on my own, hopefully it's all right.

Tis done for now, but I will come back and clean this up and make it prettier and easier to read later.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Cleaned up the guide, HARDCORE ;), anyway, I'm going to add a guide to manually add mods.

grim42691

Content Creator
Hey, I was wondering if I could ask for help? I still can't get Futa penis' to work using the "Manually Load Mods" guide for my Mac? Or do I have to wait for you to make a Mac guide?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I can't make a Mac guide, I don't have a Mac or access to one, unless someone knows if you can install Mac on a VMBox on Windows, which I don't believe you can do.

List me several things.

Flash Version:
SDT Version:
Loader Version:
Mod filename:
contents of Mods.txt
contents of the other Mods.txt

grim42691

Content Creator
Flash Version: Version 10.1
SDT Version: SDT 10-1b
Loader Version: The version "Loader.v3.9a.ModGuy" (the name of the main folder where everything else is in)
Mod filename: Futa Penis.swf is the file name
contents of Mods.txt:
Arm:Arm
Brows:Brows
cEye:cEye
DialogueScriptExample:DialogueScriptExample
Example:Example
Nipples:Nipples
NippleUpdate:NippleUpdate
Penis:Penis
SWFOfficial:SWFOfficial
ToggleHim:ToggleHim

That's all the info I have that you requested.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
grim42691 said:
Flash Version: Version 10.1
SDT Version: SDT 10-1b
Loader Version: The version "Loader.v3.9a.ModGuy" (the name of the main folder where everything else is in)
Mod filename: Futa Penis.swf is the file name
contents of Mods.txt:
Arm:Arm
Brows:Brows
cEye:cEye
DialogueScriptExample:DialogueScriptExample
Example:Example
Nipples:Nipples
NippleUpdate:NippleUpdate
Penis:Penis
SWFOfficial:SWFOfficial
ToggleHim:ToggleHim

That's all the info I have that you requested.
Use Flash 11.0 or higher. (Shouldn't fix this situation)
Use Mod Loader 3.9b. (Might or might not fix this situation... not likely)
I'll check if I have a file with that name and test it. (I probably don't have a file with that name, but I'll test all of the futa mods I have as I'm aware older ones no longer work from what I've been told.)
Your Mods.txt doesn't seem to have any new save data... What folder did you place the Futa penis.swf?
You didn't seem to post the contents of your other Mods.txt, so I'm sticking with the idea that you didn't do it right.

On a side note, I am in the process however of testing some Mac VMBox stuff.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I added images, so hopefully now that helps.

Get it from the SDT Loader thread in the Mods board.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
grim42691 said:
I tried everything you said and I still can't use anything.
Did you follow the guide step by step? It still sounds like you aren't doing it right.

The best way I can help you is if you zip up your loader folder and upload it to mediafire, post the link, and let me look at your files and fix it for you.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Not that I'm going to do anything right now, or anytime soon. But I now have access to Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Windows 8

grim42691

Content Creator
Okay a few things first. One turns out I wasn't using Flash Player at all but I have Flash Player 11 but it still didn't work.

I have no idea what is going on or what I'm doing wrong but I had an idea for people in my situation. I just need advice. I was wonder if it was possible to import the Mod I want as a HAIR mod? Because I was tinkering around with the mod I downloaded on Photoshop. I cut out the other colored areas of the preview picture I got for the Futa cock mods and saved it as a PNG. The only problem was, the cock appeared on the very top of the head where the hair would be when I downloaded it as a Hair mod.

However, the mod still moved with the body. The only problem was it was in the wrong position. I was wondering if I could get a full body template for the SDT game so I can position the mod correctly; upload it as a Hair mod and still use it on the game?

If you need me to send you pictures of what I did, I can. I was just curious if I could use this fast and simple way I just suddenly discovered lol

EDIT: Nevermind. After messing around with it a bit, I found that the mod moved the same way as the head and didn't look right. I'll just wait for the Mac guide to come out.

Z

Zarni

Okay, I'm a software engineer so I'm not totally incompetent, but I'm smart enough to know that I'm certainly doing something wrong since I'm the only one that can't make it work.

So, here's my questions:

1. Are audio swfs handled differently from other dynamically loaded mods? By that I mean do I still need to include a sound folder and a dialog.txt and a dialogsounds.txt?

2. Does it matter what browser I use? I'm using firefox with noscript and java blocker turned off.

3. I'm using version 11 of flash just FYI

4. I tried to do everything else line by line.

I have a folder named Neutral that includes the following:
a. Neutral.swf
b. SWF.txt
c. Neutral.txt
d. I've also tried it with an additional mods.txt in place of and along with swf.txt because I've seen both files mentioned.

In the Mods.txt file in the main folder I have a line that says Neutral:Neutral

I get the text obviously, but zero new sounds. I've tried loading it manually. I've made sure the dialog box is both checked and unchecked. I've tried using the loader you provided and the loader for dummies. I cannot get any new audio to show up.

I'd appreciate any help I can get.

thanks.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Zarni said:
Okay, I'm a software engineer so I'm not totally incompetent, but I'm smart enough to know that I'm certainly doing something wrong since I'm the only one that can't make it work.

So, here's my questions:

1. Are audio swfs handled differently from other dynamically loaded mods? By that I mean do I still need to include a sound folder and a dialog.txt and a dialogsounds.txt?

2. Does it matter what browser I use? I'm using firefox with noscript and java blocker turned off.

3. I'm using version 11 of flash just FYI

4. I tried to do everything else line by line.

I have a folder named Neutral that includes the following:
a. Neutral.swf
b. SWF.txt
c. Neutral.txt
d. I've also tried it with an additional mods.txt in place of and along with swf.txt because I've seen both files mentioned.

In the Mods.txt file in the main folder I have a line that says Neutral:Neutral

I get the text obviously, but zero new sounds. I've tried loading it manually. I've made sure the dialog box is both checked and unchecked. I've tried using the loader you provided and the loader for dummies. I cannot get any new audio to show up.

I'd appreciate any help I can get.

thanks.
Well, as a software engineer myself, I assure you that you are doing something wrong.

My Neutral.swf that you have works without the Mod Loader. So if you want that to work, you don't need the mod loader. You also do not need the Neutral.txt file for the audio to play. Simply load SDT_v1.10.1b in flash player. I would recommend using the 1.10.1b.exe that I release as it should work no matter.

Then load the Neutral.swf in the import tab under swf. And it should work. You may need to make sure that dialogue is checked. If the dialogue shows up but you hear no sound, then I suggest you unmute your speakers. If the dialogue shows and you have not loaded the Neutral.swf then the file is obviously working, it's something on your end.

If you are using Mac or Linux the mod loader will not work for you, this is confirmed. If you are on a MAC, use Parallels Desktop; and if you are on linux, use WINE.

razor

Potential Patron
huh
what do i do with a .fla file? i've downloaded that http://www.mediafire.com/?hdptfwbfjjeieb3 which i believe that contains Dawn's boots but i cant make it work...

Faceless

Content Creator
That's because .fla is the "source" file. You'd need to publish it to .swf in Flash CS to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.