Microphone mod request. - filled (1 Viewer)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I would like for someone to create a mod for Super Deepthroat in which the guy is replaced with a microphone instead. Here's an image for a general idea:

best-microphone-for-gaming-and-youtube.jpg

Or even better:
7894eb7dc2cd432ee2936f55fb9133135a11761b.jpg

Thanks in advance to anyone who makes this.
P.S.: I would prefer the second image provided.
P.P.S.: I have the loader (version 5.45d to be exact), so this can be a loader mod.

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Paired with an audio dialogue mod and a good background, it could either be used to make her put on a live performance, or record a podcast... God that's so ridiculous, someone has to jump on this lmfao
I know right? I hope someone makes it soon. Though what I was thinking of is a gamer girl scenario where she is livestreaming on Twitch and then she feels so arroused she starts using her microphone for other purposes. It would pair well with the X-12 headphones mod or the Dva mod. Perhaps even the Miley Cyrus hair import and the stage hackground for something just as interesting.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Can someone link me to a tutorial on how to create him replacer mods? I'm thinking of making this mod myself due to the lack of anyone taking on this request so far. If I don't post an update on my progress in two months, assume that I've given up and that I want someone else to make it instead.

Dr Neutral

Content Creator
Hi everyone.

Don't know if someone is still interested in this idea, but I've quickly made two versions of this mod.

I'm not an artist, so if someone wants to edit these mods, they have my permission. The downloads contain the source files.

--EDIT--:
The table is not part of the mod, it was added via a custom animation made with the AnimTools mod.

If using AnimTools, you should choose an animation BEFORE loading this mod. Weird things might happen if you don't do it.

The microphone holder is the left leg of the male model. Have that in mind if you are going to use this mod with a custom animation.

This mod does not hide his testicles by default. You need to hide them either via the ingame menu or with DialogueActions [HIDE_BALLS]

Yes, the microphone does indeed ejaculate. It's amazing how technology advances.

Attachments

• microphonestudio.png
    microphonestudio.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 224
  • microphonetable.png
    microphonetable.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 229
microphonestudio.zip
333.9 KB · Views: 250

microphonetable.zip
347.5 KB · Views: 203

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Hi everyone.

Don't know if someone is still interested in this idea, but I've quicly made two versions of this mod.

I'm not an artist, so if someone wants to edit this mods, they have my permission. The downloads contain the source files.
I just downloaded your mod. Nice job. There could be a little more detail on the microphone, but overall it's perfect. Much thanks for the effort.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Hi everyone.

Don't know if someone is still interested in this idea, but I've quicly made two versions of this mod.

I'm not an artist, so if someone wants to edit this mods, they have my permission. The downloads contain the source files.
By the way, how did you get the microphone on the table?

Dr Neutral

Content Creator
By the way, how did you get the microphone on the table?
If you're talking about the table itself, is part an animation I made in AnimTools. The download contains the .txt file with the animation. You will need to use the AnimTools mod to use the animation.
animtools

If you're talking about how the microphone-penis moves independently from the base, that's because the base is technically the male's left leg. If you're using a custom animation, you will need to watch out with this.

And about the microphone's level of detail, I may try to improve it a little, but you are free to edit the mod and add all the details that you want (just share it afterwards:wink:).

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I used the mod again and this time, the legs won't disappear. What happened?

Dr Neutral

Content Creator
I used the mod again and this time, the legs won't disappear. What happened?
Do you see his legs, or his trousers? Try to undress his pants with the ingame menu.
I will try to update the mod tomorrow (no promises) to see if I'm able to automatically undress his clothes after loading the mod.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
HI. This is the last update I will post about the mod, I don't want to spam the forum too much.

I've added a bit of detail in the mic and solved the problems of the clothes.

The mods can be now downloaded here:
Table version: Table Microphone Him Replacer
Studio version: Studio Microphone HIM Replacer
Sorry, how do I download version 1.2 of your studio microphone mod? I visited your profile, checked on your downloads, and found that I could only download the first version of it. I am, however, able to download version 1.2 of your table microphone mod.

Dr Neutral

Content Creator
Sorry, how do I download version 1.2 of your studio microphone mod? I visited your profile, checked on your downloads, and found that I could only download the first version of it. I am, however, able to download version 1.2 of your table microphone mod.
I think the mod in that link should be the one, it's just not marked as that version in the title for some reason.
In any case, you might want to try to clear your browser's history and try again. Maybe you're just seeing the old download.

EDITED: I did re-upload the file just now. Apparently I was mistaken and the previous update was not uploaded for some reason.

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I think the mod in that link should be the one, it's just not marked as that version in the title for some reason.
In any case, you might want to try to clear your browser's history and try again. Maybe you're just seeing the old download.

EDITED: I did re-upload the file just now. Apparently I was mistaken and the previous update was not uploaded for some reason.
Thanks for the response. Oh, and by the way, I also created a dialogue based on your mod. Check it out if you haven't already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.