Undereye Bags - request filled (1 Viewer)

icyartillary

Potential Patron
Hello people way more talented than me! I come to you with a pretty simple request, one I'm surprised I haven't been able to find already. I was hoping someone would be able to make an Swf mod for undereye bags/shadows for a more sleepy/exhausted look. I tried making a static hair one that didn't turn out too bad but it obviously meant I couldn't use other hairs with it. Thanks for any attention this gets!

EDIT: Request filled. See third post.

Last edited by a moderator:

sclover13

Content Creator
Hello people way more talented than me! I come to you with a pretty simple request, one I'm surprised I haven't been able to find already. I was hoping someone would be able to make an Swf mod for undereye bags/shadows for a more sleepy/exhausted look. I tried making a static hair one that didn't turn out too bad but it obviously meant I couldn't use other hairs with it. Thanks for any attention this gets!
This would be a very difficult mod to make. It would entail rebuilding the entire lower eyelid, conforming the shape to the eyelid itself, etc...

Lucky for you I just happened to make this exact mod last week!

I'm not sure if you're on the SDT discord, but I've been cataloging a build of a completely new HER face based on Jinx from LoL, including bags under the eyes.

I'll go ahead and publish the eye mod just for you. However, expect some updates in the near future.

sclover13

Content Creator
unknown.png

Will this do you?

It's pulled from my WIP Jinx Mod ->
unknown.png

icyartillary

Potential Patron
This would be a very difficult mod to make. It would entail rebuilding the entire lower eyelid, conforming the shape to the eyelid itself, etc...

Lucky for you I just happened to make this exact mod last week!

I'm not sure if you're on the SDT discord, but I've been cataloging a build of a completely new HER face based on Jinx from LoL, including bags under the eyes.

I'll go ahead and publish the eye mod just for you. However, expect some updates in the near future.
Woahh yeah this is great!! And I'll definitely have to join lol, been meaning to anyway. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.