RGB Penis and Balls Mod - filled (1 Viewer)

CC679

Content Creator
I'd like to request a mod for anyone who is willing to make it. I'd like to have an RGB penis and balls mod, where you can change the color of the HIM character's genitals, without it being a strap-on. Ideally, both Penis A and Penis B types would be included. Maybe as a bonus, the head, shaft, and balls could all be color adjustable independently of one another.

Here's an example to give an idea of what I mean:
1RJb8z0.png

This image will look strange, but it's just to visualize how the head/shaft/balls could be different colors:
Nzs1Dpx.png

Thanks!

Rod

Content Creator
I made this mod, which allows to adjust his balls and penis via the RGB sliders on the loader tab:

The mod was actually super simple to do. Literally only two method calls.

However, it's only possible to adjust the color of the whole penis, but not head and shaft individually.
This would be possible by adding some extra artwork.

Maybe I'll try this in the future.

Last edited:

CC679

Content Creator
I made this mod, which allows to adjust his balls and penis via the RGB sliders on the loader tab:

The mod was actually super simple to do. Literally only two method calls.

However, it's only possible to adjust the color of the whole penis, but not head and shaft individually.
This would be possible by adding some extra artwork.

Maybe I'll try this in the future.
This is great! A version with a rgb head would be nice if you decide to do that in the future, but this is amazing as it is. Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.