Dead or Alive series (1 Viewer)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
"Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko" AKA "Fatal Frame V: The Black Haired Shrine Maiden" for WiiU will get Ayane as a playable character and her personal mode :3

Famitsu
Gematsu

Last edited by a moderator:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
News from ???????????????5 ????????????2?19?????PS4?XboxOne????????? : ?????

- Sold on 19/02/2015
- Has free version that need to purchase characters like previous ones.
- DOA5 Ultimate can upgrade to Last Round with patch. No Charge.
- Can't match the player across PS3 and PS4 :(
- Last Round will bring back Danger Zone.
- New Engine for better skin and sweat.
- New hairstyle and costumes.
- 2 new characters. One is a the character that fans always expect, having same position as Nyotengu. Another is totally new female, the largest one of DOA's girls...

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
the no cross play is sad but the other stuff is great. Hope the new Girl is cool(after Mila for me the others did not interest me that much. Marie is fun to play though)

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
...Another is totally new female, the largest one of DOA's girls...

Although this could mean an Amazon-like character, and I hope it does. I fear that biggest means 'tubby'. I'm gonna be honest, I'm not OK with this. Not because I hate fat people or anything, but why TN would make a move like this.

If you were to take a peek over at any of their officially run social media pages, you'll find hordes of prudes who are genuinely offended with the costume content TN have been releasing as of late. I've always admired TN(and alot of Japanese developers) for sticking to what they're best at-despite the onslaught of political correctness and social justice being hurled at them from the west. Releasing a fat character now to me would be like finally succumbing to western political pressure...

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
well it is more of Team Ninja realized that as much as people SAY they want outfits for the males they don't actually BUY them and buy the bikini's instead.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Damn, I guess I'm the only one looking forward to a plus-size girl. For me it's not even an issue of political correctness. It would just be nice for them to show some diversity in their character designs. This goes for the guys too (except for Bass and he's really just an inflated version of the smaller characters) who all have similar builds. This is just my opinion and I mean no disrespect to anyone else's favourites, but I actually found every new female character to be less interesting since they all look so much alike. Adding a plus size girl or an amazon would be an easy way for them to break from the mold.

Then again, I'm also a big fan of character designs like Rufus (SF4), Oro (SF3), Hakan (SF4), Rose (SF Alpha), etc...so I don't really have an appreciation for what it is that makes the DOA series work (besides the obvious :p).

Also, I don't even play these games so that's not really helping my case. But still!

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
actually I agree with you Mila for me was something the female roster needed(and I won't lie I wanted) Most of the girls kinda have that barbie hair(long straight hair with bangs across the forehead) hell it and the ponytail are the most common. So I don't mind at all a bigger lady.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Some new videos.

And new costumes.
From info, the new beach set download code, which contains 18 costumes for all girls, will be in Collector's Edition and Saikyo Pack of the game. Both can be pre-ordered soon. I don't know about ninja set though.

2361719f60d3983f5fbdd38f14f6e1db.jpg

94035e7f8ec54e6d303fcbc811dff741.jpg

6c3f04897e1ab47b1722be5451ca76e1.jpg

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
Those DLC costumes will be available as pre-order bonuses in the US. If you pre-order at GameStop, you'll get the Ninja and Aloha packs. Pre-ordering at either Amazon or Best Buy will net you the Showstopper and Beach Party packs. Looks like I'll be pre-ordering on Amazon then, because Momiji and Christie look damn hot in those outfits.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
New DLC is police :D

Marie is cute as always :nose bleed:
DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ultimate

Also Raidou is back as a cyborg ninja. And Marie at the beach :nose bleed:

Look like the pre-order and special packs of the game will include "Ninja 2015" costume and "Gravure" movie and costume.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
I put together the following info, which had some extra info added on by somebody from doaworld website.

1. Ninja costume set - Kasumi, Ayane, Hayabusa, Hayate
- available for US version if you preorder at GameStop
- available for JP version with the first print copies of the game

2. Aloha costume set - Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi, Mila
- available for US version if you preorder at GameStop

3. Beach Party costume set - Momiji, Leifang, Rachel, Kokoro
- available for US version if you preorder at Amazon or BestBuy

4. Showstoppers costume set - Christie, Helena, Lisa, Tina
- available for US version if you preorder at Amazon or BestBuy

5. New Challengers costume set - Nyotengu, Phase 4, Marie Rose + new female
- available for US version if you pre-order game through PSN (need confirmation)

6. Soft Sexy costume set - 18 costumes for all females (Aloha + Beach Party + Showstoppers + New Challengers packs + Pai and Sarah swimsuits (?))
- available for JP version preorder with the 2 special editions package of the game ("Collector's Edition" and "Strongest Edition")

7. Four exclusive female swimsuits - school swimsuit for Marie Rose and very likely swimsuits for Nyotengu, Phase4 and new female (this isn't the "New Challengers" set)

8. Gravures movies - for Marie Rose, Phase 4, Nyotengu and new female

So aside from PSN nonsense now all we have to do is wait.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
rumor has it DOA last round may go to PC. I got a decent rig so I can hopefull get next gen stuff(Also the computer CAN record HD on games on the computer)

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I would be very happy if Last Round comes to PC but I'm really reluctant to believe there is a chance at that occurring. I have no desire to buy a Ps4 yet so that would be ideal for me.

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
I would be very happy if Last Round comes to PC but I'm really reluctant to believe there is a chance at that occurring. I have no desire to buy a Ps4 yet so that would be ideal for me.

Same and same.

Team Ninja, as far as I know, has never released a PC port of one of their games.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Same and same.

Team Ninja, as far as I know, has never released a PC port of one of their games.

Just like Namco , Platinum and many Japanese companies didn't release a port before but when they did it they kept on porting their future games to PC So I hope it will be the case for Team Ninja

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.