Dead or Alive series (3 Viewers)

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
Her face looks too much like the rest of the pre-existing cast. Come on Team Ninja, we need some variety. We already have too many cute kawaii desu Asian chicks.

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
"We already have too many cute kawaii desu Asian chicks."

Depends who you ask.

I, for one, believe there's no such thing as too many cute kawaii desu Asian chicks.

I'll take a roster of them over a roster of Mila, Christies & Helenas any day.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Japanese version is up with an added peek at two of Honoka's swimsuits.

Last edited by a moderator:

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
actually looking at her, the hair style is the same as Kokoros as is her face. Basically it is busty Kokoro with hair dye

Steve you act as if those are ugly(funny coming form the guy who does not wanna do one of them

So here is who I will probably focus on a lot in vids Ayane(used to get a lot but since 3 of my banned list has less time in the sun) Hitomi(not hit nearly as hard) Mila(oh I am going to do a lot of her. Nobody does her so Imma fill this gap) and Pai(not in this order)

also reconsidering my Momiji ban on my vids...just don't expect her

btw with the computer I am redoing the SFxT ryona's or Asuka and Sakura so HD will be had. I have one asuka done that I wanna put on filezilla for Det soon

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Another copy paste body of a schoolgirl, like we don t have enough already -_-. At least Marie is more unique.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Hahah, it's a bunch of controversy in here eh? I can understand why they put her in as the last character. It's really cheap on their end to just give a fan service school girl character with Kokoro/Marie traits and they know their audience... they are going to get a lot of cash for this. I admit... I think she's got the better cute factor than Marie but dang.... I know Tecmo is Japanese but there is so many of 'em.

I actually really like Mila (I wish she was more punk tbh) and Christy (She's my dominant girl =)), Helena is a bit boring but I can see her appeal, maybe she should be the thicker girl. I guess my dream character would've been something more culturally exotic like Johanna Lundback or something European/Persian/Italian but I don't expect that from a DLC character from Tecmo.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah I understand too. it is the same reason they added that one character to Ultra last year. Cheap and easy. Marie I was not a fan of the design but she has a good fighting style and is fun to play. This girl though...she just feels like someone's deviant art character lol. But yeah from a business stand point this makes sense to make another one like this rather then something more difficult to make. So I am not mad, just kinda disappointed and bracing for the torrent of her ryona.

Also overall most long time DOA fans have no interest in Mila, only people who came in with five and a few handfuls really got into her. Unlike say Marie who is rivaling Kasumi at this point(seriously she is on the cover where Ayane used to be)

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
You can check out Honoka's command training here.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Not that I actually play Dead or Alive, but I am sorely disappointed that it wasn't an actual "plus-size" lady. At least I'll always have Mary...

mary_t1-118.jpg

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
@randomguy Hmmmm pretty sure ya just gave props to Mila, Sakura, AND Asuka in the same post? They're my favs~ In each o' their franchises. ^_^ TBH I was hopin' for something more original? Like, just seein' her glove made me think somethin' unique, like a pirate.

This? Meh. This is boring to me. =_= I like that DOA has a variety of races -- and some mixed race characters like Hitomi, right? Hitomi's my second fav. Aaaaand I guess it's cool that they tried to have a heavier girl, but she ain't...REALLY...that heavy. Everybody in DOA has like one of three body types, n' the ladies pretty much all got one: big boobs, tiny ass, tiny tummy. >_> Street Fighter has ladies of different races, face types, AND body types, and with the boys its even more like that. DOA faces all look super similar, pretty much.

Sigh.

Still lookin' forward to the game, tho. Haven't played Ult really so there's still new stuff for me.
Even though I'l...prolly just...play Mila and Hitomi. :P

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
"Steve you act as if those are ugly"

Nope, I'm acting as though I have no interest in them. Just like kawaii desu cute asian chicks aren't some peoples things, big manly women and elegent blondes aren't mine!

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
No I get you and everyone has different tastes and too each their own but I gotta ask
Mila and Christie are manly now? Wut I don't even like Christie and wut
Even though I am really into Makoto from street fighter I understand calling her manly but these two? ooooooookaaaaay. Not trying to get into it with you just...confused is all. I guess Mila is manly for DOA (though her locker is filled with some of the girliest stuff I have ever seen) Character wise she is basically Reiko from Rumble Roses with hair dye and a smaller bust. Eh to each their own though

Ryonaneer: Her teaser image was her glove and I was hoping a pirate. I was honestly hoping/expecting a actual big woman who was a pirate. Would have been fun. Most fighting games in general have a more diversity in body types. DOA the only difference with body are some have slightly bigger busts some times a bigger ass. Face wise to be fair this game is the most diverse though most of the differences are small. Not like say Tekken Tag 2 where each female has her own face. Hell even 2D fighters. KOF to this day is one of the more colorful casts of characters. YUP I love those three. I tend to go for the tomboy types :P

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Cause she is the third most done character at this point. So unless I wanna do it I won't do her(as in a way of recording it moves or what have you) nothing against her, outta the banned I actually liked her buuuut you know.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I like the girls who are tough but who are also not like, i dunno, ice queens?
Sakura, Asuka, and Mila are my favs in each of their series, 'cuz they're like tough and all go-get-'em and will kick your ass but they're also still girly, too, ya know? I like that a lot. ^_^ I like when characters don't fit neat like into gender role bullshit. :P

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I'm really not liking the new Momiji haircut, it's so unattracting I guess. I like shorter hair. I suppose I want something like this:

Park_Bo-young.jpg

Christy's new hair is fabulous!

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
I agree with Snowball. The bobcut looks horrible on Momiji. I was really hoping for a long hairstyle like they did with Rachel.

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Same opinion, the new hairstyle doesn t suit her. I was hoping for a lose hair style, but i like the new one on Helena, kinda sophisticated and class.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
When I first saw the bobcut, I had to do a double take. First I thought I was looking at Nyo-Tengu.

As Draconis said, if you're getting the PC version, I have no doubt it will be rectified with mods. I mean, one only has to look at the work being done with the models on XNAlara.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Wait, ummm, but can't you already change the haircuts in the console game by pushin' different buttons n' stuff when you pick a character?
I know I did that before...
I thought the new haircuts we're seein' were just like that. Just options you can choose. Is that not what's goin' on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.