Dead or Alive series (3 Viewers)

OGFOriginal

Potential Patron
I thought the same thing when I first saw the Mila one! Then I saw that Momiji had the same thing and I had to buy it! Did you get the Mila one?

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks to DJ Clay for starting the series of bath and bedtime

Last edited by a moderator:

MrCheeserack

Potential Patron
I wasn't sure if i was going to get those Bath towels, but i think those three videos have changed my mind. Thank you Snowballs

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Yes. It's called DEAD OR ALIVE 5: Last Round
For PS4 and XBOXone
Addition I can see are Marie Rose's tag entrance with Helena and Eliot. And also Nyo's tag with Ayane :D
Oh, and they will have co-contents with Senran Kagura. Maybe costumes?

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
I'm terrible at this game. I have the online version for Ps3, I bought Rachel but did not learn to counter effectively.

The white haired girl is cool as well..

It could use a lot more BLOOD >:D

And fatalities obviously.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I'm terrible at this game. I have the online version for Ps3, I bought Rachel but did not learn to counter effectively.

The white haired girl is cool as well..

It could use a lot more BLOOD >:D

And fatalities obviously.
This isn't mortal kombat >.>

As for the update here is too hoping the PS3/360 versions are not left in the dust

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
This isn't mortal kombat >.>

As for the update here is too hoping the PS3/360 versions are not left in the dust
DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round
In its official site stated those 2 consoles but no info about an update for them yet.

Also noticed that one of Marie Rose's costume won in the contest is in it.
https://twitter.com/koeitecmoeurope/status/506829719338500096/photo/1

Bwie8YmIIAA9TiO.jpg

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I heard it mentioned in one article that customizable clothing is being added into Last Round. I don't think the new addition however will have all that much of the DLC content as I've also heard it reported that items you have already bought will transfer to Last Round, even if you bought it on Ps3/360... it will transfer to Ps4/One.

The customizable clothing sounds interesting though, there was mention of over 300 items or the such. It might be like Virtua Fighter's customizable options... or at least I'm hoping. There wasn't an endless amount of items but there was enough to add your own personal touches to characters.

We'll have to wait and see ultimately, not certain how true it all is.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
The facebook page also stated that.
https://www.facebook.com/deadoralivegame

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round will deliver the largest roster of fighters in any DOA game to date. Fighters will include: Hayabusa, Hayate, Kasumi, Ayane, Rig, Momiji, Leon, Kokoro, Tina, Lisa, Brad Wong, Jann Lee, Hitomi, Leifang, Christie, Eliot, Leon, Gen Fu, Bayman, Bass, Zack, Helena, Marie Rose, Phase 4 and newly released Nyotengu along with Akira, Pai, Jacky and Sarah Bryant from the Virtua Fighter series. Character customization options get even deeper, as DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round will offer over 300 open and unlockable costumes, and the brand new hairstyle and accessory options will give nearly endless possibilities to adorn the fighters for any occasion. Players can bring their run of rosters, costumes and accessories from DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ultimate, as previously purchased DLC content will be transferable from last gen consoles to the PS4 and Xbox One.

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round will be available at the price of $39.99 MSRP for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (physical and digital) and $29.99 MSRP for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 (digital only).

So you will need money again to update it. From my view it's worth the price.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
The only thing that really kills me is PS3/360 being digital only. I'm the type of person that REALLY likes having a disc version of all his games. Other than that, yeah, I'm all on board. But they're really gonna have to introduce something more than just added costumes/accessories/hairstyles to justify yet another upgrade like this. I've seen some classic stages and the return of the DOA1 styled Danger Stages, but let's see what the actual true gameplay holds...

elzee

Potential Patron
I've hired a man made a game cheat of DOA5U ver 1.07(1.09) on PS3(cracked only) by lot of money.
It can slow down the motion speed without losing FPS (to enjoy ryona scenes, 1/4 of vallina speed and 1/8 vallina speed can be chosen.)
And can lock 1pHP and round time.

I've many slow motion trainers for many games like Max Anarchy, Ninja Gaiden Series, Soul Calibur Series, Dynasty Warriors Series, Tekken Series.
I hope more people can make slow motion cheats for games.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
how much did that cost you? there's a guy i know working on one for rumble roses and i've considered throwing him money so he can finish something up, instead of waiting on him to do it on his own time

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.