[PC] Iris Action (1 Viewer)

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Man this game is awesome! I seem to be stuck on the end boss though. He is so fast I can't dodge any of his attacks :O
I am starting to wonder if he can be beaten lol! :P

Anyone know how to unlock all CGs? I'm missing the following CGs:
2, 7, 9, 12, 16, 20, 23, 24, 32, 33, 34

dirtyc101

Ryonani Teamster
Anyone know how to unlock all CGs? I'm missing the following CGs:
2, 7, 9, 12, 16, 20, 23, 24, 32, 33, 34

Not mine, but there's a summary on ULMF. I'll copy/paste the text below in case the link doesn't work. Credits to defcab.
[Full Game] Iris Action - Page 16 - The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums

Items in brackets represent clothing that has an effect on the CG.
Ryona CGs require enabling it in the options: システム → ゲームオーバーCG → あり

STAGE 1
1: Generic (tunic, skirt, panties)
- Generic death for stage 1+2.
2: Generic - wounded (tunic, skirt, panties) (ryona)
- Easiest to get by dying to spiked plants or the balls they throw.
3: Mucus (tunic, skirt, panties)
- Easiest is the boss' goo. For the fully clothed version you have to get hit in the feet.
4: Vine (tunic, skirt, panties)
- First screen. Hard to miss.
5: Leech caterpillar (tunic)
- Ditto.
6: Tenta plant (tunic)
- Death by licking.
7: Mosquito bat (tunic, skirt, panties) (ryona)
- Die to a brown one that homes in and bites you.
8: Purple vine (tunic)
- Die to a boss tentacle.
STAGE 2
9: Tenta plant 2 (tunic, panties)
- Die to the red flower while not wearing a skirt. Get up there by letting the spider grab you.
10: Huge spider (tunic)
- Die to a spider while not wearing panties.
11: Mad dog (tunic)
- Get raped by a dog after dying.
12: Mad dog - wounded (tunic) (ryona)
- As above, but let it finish at least 3 times.
13: Slug (skirt, panties)
- Die to a slug while topless.
14: Giant slug (tunic, panties)
- Get eaten by it after dying.
STAGE 3
15: Generic (tunic, skirt, panties)
- Generic death for stage 3-4.
16: Generic - wounded (tunic, skirt, panties) (ryona)
- Easiest to get by dying to a flying chair.
17: Wraith (skirt)
- Die on a screen with a wraith and get possessed.
- Bonus: Unlock skirt version and collect 30 coins in one play.
- Bonus: Unlock nude version and collect 40 coins in one play.
18: Guard (tunic, panties)
- One appears after you get the red orb.
19: Zombie (tunic)
- Hard to miss.
20: Zombie - wounded (tunic) (ryona)
- As above, but get bitten a bunch before quitting.
21: Torenia (tunic, panties)
- Lose to the boss.
22: Torenia - paizuri
- Defeat both the zombie and the guard in the orb room and complete the level.
- Bonus: Collect all 60 coins in one play.
23: Torenia - cowgirl
- In the orb room, defeat the zombie and leave the guard alive and complete the level.
24: Torenia - SM
- In the orb room, defeat the guard and leave the zombie alive and complete the level.
STAGE 4A
The only way to lose clothes here is to get caught by a slime. What it removes is down to luck.
25: Slime (tunic, panties)
- Die to slime while not wearing a skirt.
26: Mimic (skirt, panties)
- Just get eaten by a chest.
- Bonus: Collect 50 coins in one play.
27: Sky medusa (tunic, panties)
- Die to a jellyfish while not wearing a skirt.
28: Anemone (nude only)
- Tentacle pit while nude. Wait for a bit and it will strip you.
STAGE 4B
29: Fear
30: Post-rape (tunic, skirt, panties)
- Die by running into any human.
31: Demi-human (tunic, panties)
- Die to one of the big guys.
32: Demi-human - bear hug (tunic, skirt) (ryona)
- As above, but die and exit while being hugged.
33: Last boss - fellatio
34: Last boss - insertion
- Lose to the last boss having used less than 5 continues before the final area.
- Completing the game within this limit gives the good ending.
35: Last boss - gang rape
36: Last boss - prison
- Lose to the last boss having used 5 or more continues before the final area.
OTHER
The generic CGs each have a completely-dead version that appears if you get hit too much after losing all your life. The version in the gallery depends on the last one you saw in the game.
Completing the game without continuing (level select allowed) unlocks all the thumbnails in the gallery.
You can view all versions of an unlocked thumbnail by changing the setting in the options: システム → ムービー開放 → 開放

F

fullmetal

Actually the CGs which say 'vore' or 'ryona' are locked unless you go to the options menu and change the bracketed option to the same two first letters but without brackets; and then die against a mosquito (preferably the red ones) and then wait until the mosquito starts drainning your blood while you are in the ground to get that CG. Hope this helps :) .

T

tolousse59

Does anybody know if there is a version for Mac? Can't seem to find one if it even exists?

Q

qwertyuiop15

I've figured out how 2 beat the last boss! it's pretty easy! The Boss only have 4 attack: 1st: throw magic boomerang ball, 2nd: jump on a side of the wall and dive 2 u, 3rd: punch on the ground (like Terry in KOF :) ), & 4th: roar and jump very fast 2 u, try 2 strip ur clothes. This is how it work: crouch near him and attack him at 1st attack, when the ball comes back, press Down+c (this will let u jump back and dogde any attack). At 2nd attack, just stand anywhere (exept corner) and wait until he dives 2 you, timing correctly to press Down+c, attack him with normal attack as fast as you can. Time ur double Foward press attack correctly will push him away while he is using 3rd attack so the ground punch won't hit u. Finally, stand where ur back toward him, wait until he finish roaring, press Down+c as soon as he rush at u, he'll miss u! Now repeat the circle til he is defeated! (It's only takes me a couple of minutes 2 finish him, u can get even faster! If any of u can make a perfect fight, please upload a vid, ok! I'd really like 2 see how it's worked 4 ya! :)

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
In the blog, the author mentioned few changes, including:
-New Game Over scene(s)
-New Effects
-Adjust HP for certain enemies (most likely 3rd boss)
- Bugs fixed.

The new ver will be around
736MB. (666Mb for old)

Last edited by a moderator:

deutscher ryona fan

Potential Patron
Latest update (ver.2): 13/Dec/2012.
In the author blog, it also mentioned something about Iris Action 2. Yesh... it would be lovely if there is a sequel. :3

That be great but i hope this time the Girl is adult and have a little bigger breasts. In Germany it´s not allowed to watch Videos and games where to young girls get fucked and other things and i dont like too.

M

mechamal

That be great but i hope this time the Girl is adult and have a little bigger breasts. In Germany it´s not allowed to watch Videos and games where to young girls get fucked and other things and i dont like too.

I agree. My only complaint with the game is I wish she was a couple years older, or that her breast size was bumped up a cup or two. Don't need anything massive, but something a little bigger would make this game perfect for me.

N

noxumbra

anyone know where i can get an english patch for my japanese version? really dont feel like buying a whole new game just to read the settings

**srry if this is too much to ask**

T

Teamslipper

Anybody knows how to get the coin on the 1st stage boss ? the huge plant with tentacles
This coin is too freaking tall , am I missing something with the controls?

mercykid

Potential Patron
Guys can anyone Please Upload the the file that unlocks all the CGs please

- - - Updated - - -

Come on please -.-

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
I don't know if this is the correct file, but I'm uploading it just in case. I deleted Iris Action after extracting the CGs, as the game is massive, but I found this config.dat in the folder where I keep game updates and such.

http://i.imgur.com/0ettMq5.jpg - open the picture with WinRAR (or similar) and you should see the config.dat file

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.