[PC] Iris Action (1 Viewer)

Tali Zorah

Potential Patron
Side scrolling action game, that looks a bit like Nanocrisis. Attack with Z shoot with X jump with C or space. If you reach a chekpoint it gets saved. When you die select bottom option for Game Over CG :)

It is a trial version you can download here:
アイリス☆アクション オフィシャルページへようこそ
Click the banner in the middle of the page, then enter the password (iris) and the captcha (the creator has requested for this game not to be uploaded elsewhere! Respect his wishes please). Then click the blue link that appears, and if your download doesn't start, the blue link after that.

Blog:
アイリス☆アクション

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 5,777
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 8,790
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 9,939
Last edited by a moderator:

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
I detect copypasta...which is fine, since you kept the most important parts.

Many of the Game Over CGs have variations depending on how much clothing Iris has lost. Not all of the enemies give CGs, and some only trigger with certain amounts of clothing. The trial version includes a single stage up through a boss at the end, and so far I've only seen six CGs: vines, licky plant, slugs, boss, 'normal' (none of the previous), and slimy normal (get hit with slime/acid after running out of health). The CG mode gallery makes it appear as though there are 8, but I have yet to find them; will make it known if I do.

Tali Zorah

Potential Patron
I detect copypasta...which is fine, since you kept the most important parts.

Many of the Game Over CGs have variations depending on how much clothing Iris has lost. Not all of the enemies give CGs, and some only trigger with certain amounts of clothing. The trial version includes a single stage up through a boss at the end, and so far I've only seen six CGs: vines, licky plant, slugs, boss, 'normal' (none of the previous), and slimy normal (get hit with slime/acid after running out of health). The CG mode gallery makes it appear as though there are 8, but I have yet to find them; will make it known if I do.

I got this from another forum but i had very little time to post it. Besides, who doesn't copypaste nowadays? If you were the author then i thank you, but he already got thanked there, and i knew it wasn't here so i put it up and since it had no direct download link i did it this way.

I saw it wasn't on this forum so i decided to give it to them, because i don't know if they go to other places too or just stay here ;) that way we help each other

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
I wasn't accusing you or anything, it's just that it's in many of the same exact words I used, haha. And I have the same name here as I have on ULMF.

Note that to open all of the CGs, you need to go into the options and change the setting second from the bottom to "あり", because as it is it actually excludes ryona-esque CGs. So far, the only ones are Iris with several cuts, and one with a mosquito draining her blood.

Akari

Potential Patron
I don't seem to get any clothing loss in the trial version. Is it not included in that or is that another setting that has to be toggled?

EDIT: Oh, I see, only the slime projectiles destroy clothes. All around nicely done!

V

Vuoripeikko

This is only Demo of the game. You can follow the progress of the game from the blog adrres presented on the earlyer post.

T

tyragor

You lose clothes from two enemies, the later stage slugs and the final boss. You can activate more ryona content in the options. It's the one with the bracketed option, just change it to the same symbol without brackets (the brackets say No Ryona) which is some basic combat damage CGs and the mosquito CGs

stoopid1

Potential Patron
The H-content aside, it's actually a pretty entertaining action/platformer, like Ninja Gaiden minus the walljumps. What I really wanted to comment on, is that it seems to have the same music and sound effects as Hanakanmuri. Wut?

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I suggest those who passed on this the first go because it didn't have screenshots give it a go. If you enjoyed Nanocrisis or Viocide, I'm sure you'll like this one. The game over animations are probably the best part.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Maaaan, after seeing the previews on pixiv I was really excited... Seeing that its some generic pre-rendered stuff for the ingame sprites is a huge let-down.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
The artist is talented enough that they could easily have made the entire game full of their work, and it would have been far better for it. Pre-rendering in this case just strikes me as lazy.

K

Kyrieru

Unless he modeled the characters himself, in which case it probably took longer. However I think it's more a choice of style, or perhaps he doesn't have much confidence in not-vector animation.

Though I will say that the environment is kind of boring. I think this game would stand out a bit more if it had a distinct setting. We'll have to wait for the full version to see if more areas are like this.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
Apparently there is a version for sale on the japanese DLSite. Check his blog, there's a link to it in the newest update (second block down from the top).
It looks like an awesome game so I'm probably going to pay up and help him out, even though I've probably seen 90% of it already. Hope he makes more.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
I think I just love this game more than Nanocrisis, being into tentacle stuff.

So far I have unlocked 7 different CG endings of all various battle. Most of them have 6 different kinds of clothing damage

fok7d1.png

1. Complete clothes
2. Complete top, no skirt
3. Complete top, nothing
4. No top, complete bottom
5. No top, no skirt
6. Totally naked

I wonder if the third spot is really a blank one.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
The third spot is similar to 1 and 2 but with her covered in slime (or monster love goo). Funny I haven't been able to get #2, #7, and #8 at all. Did you buy the full version of the game?

Rakkar

Potential Patron
No, the full game apparently isn't actually "out" yet like I originally thought it was. It looks like one of those pre-order advertisement deals, looks like "Early March 2012" is the actual release date.
Those ones you're talking about you get by losing to the first fly you encounter (apparently it has to be the first one for you to get the CG) and lose to the boss, then have the boss use it's rape move on you (which I recall being difficult... I think you have to die right in front of it)

EDIT: Oh, and 2 you get by losing to the first monster that shoots those spikey balls at you. Just die to one of the spikey ball attacks and hit the "CG button" or whatever and it should pop up

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.