[PC] Iris Action (1 Viewer)

blowme23

Potential Patron
I don't know if this is the correct file, but I'm uploading it just in case. I deleted Iris Action after extracting the CGs, as the game is massive, but I found this config.dat in the folder where I keep game updates and such.

http://i.imgur.com/0ettMq5.jpg - open the picture with WinRAR (or similar) and you should see the config.dat file
open the image with winrar? i've never heard of doing that.

I tried doing that but it gave me an error

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
My bad, I assumed Imgur would not mess with small pictures, but apparently it did and it broke the file structure. I checked in a hex editor and it wasn't the right file anyway, I think it was a save or CG unlock file for some RPG.

For the uninitiated: you can merge files via a Windows console command, e.g. hide an archive in an image. Instructions should be easily found with a little googling around. Very handy for passing around sensitive material as "holiday photos". ;)

ryona111

Ryonani Teamster
Well anyways any luck on getting a new save file up anyone? or maybe the 2.0 patch? Please and thank you ^.^

- - - Updated - - -

I downloaded the new version, haven't noticed anything new yet.

do you happen to have the link for the download? :D

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
Save file for Iris Action 2.0: And for the game... You should do some googling once in a while (right at the 1st result). :3

- - - Updated - - -

On the latest post in the author site, they were discussing about the up coming game features, which are:
-The new game will highly be another ACT (Iris Action 2 pleaseeeeeeeeee).
-RPG Elements (experience/level, defense, weapons, items)
-Clothes patterns (normal, half-naked, naked). Very familiar to us all isn't it?
The author said Iris Action gameplay only lasted between 30min to 1 hour, so they intend to extend the game play (2-4 hours) in this new game.

In my opinion, I find it interesting cause to unlock the new monsters, CGs & scenes, you will have to actually do some fighting, get tougher so you could get to new stages, new enemies. Well lets look forward for this game.

K

Kuririn

Hey guys i've a problem when playing, each time i choose the game over option, the game crash and says it's an error on the Selena.dll file. I've tried downloading it form different places but the error is always the same, is there a patch or a way to fix it?

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Hey guys i've a problem when playing, each time i choose the game over option, the game crash and says it's an error on the Selena.dll file. I've tried downloading it form different places but the error is always the same, is there a patch or a way to fix it?
Can't say I had this problem... if the file is not corrupt, then it might be not found. Short paths, no weird symbols (Latin alphabet and numbers only)?

Nami

Potential Patron
Hi :) It's my 1st post here, yay ^^
I've get here thanks to this game, that is the 2nd hentai game i've ever tryed (1st was "Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidi" that I played over 3 years ago xD) and I'm crazy impressed by the Iris Action title. Now, I've found some things that make me curious about and couldn't find much about that so maybe anyone here could help me out.

1. I've find some info about "bonuses" that Oiran Ichimi released. Dunno if I should call them dlc or expansions or... Anyways, They are called Iris Summer (and I've find a gallery of this) and Santa Iris or smth like that. Does anyone know anything about this? I wish to play them aswell, since I like the original title so much :3

2. While watching some galleries and looking for infos about the game, I've find one graphic that I tagged as very interresting (hope I can post direct link here):
http://simg2.gelbooru.com//images/20...ce1606e0f.jpeg
Now, in game gallery I got the scene with wooden horse (that is #18, Guard) with 4 options, but here I see our heroine in absolutely different outfit (and "saliva" at her butt)... also, with a wierd censorship, that is not the same way of censorship as we got in game. Anyone know if it's just a fanart, or there is something I might not know about?

3. About the censorship - is there any way to remove it in game?

4. I've unlock almost full galery, and got 2 questions about things I'm still missing ^^ At 2nd part of stage 4 we suppose to get #30 in gallery, but where and how is that? The humans I suppose to simplly run into are this zombie-like that walk between big guys with 4 hands? If yes, I did it plenty of times, with different clothes and always got only the zombie rape scene :/ If anyone could, please tell me what should I do, the easiest You can xD
Another think I can't do in game is to get all coins :/ there is some of them in stage 3 that are just above me, at lamps and I cannot jump high enough to get them. How may I do that?

Edit:
5. Is it possible to play game in full screen mode?

6. What are this green (jade?) bottles that we can loot by the same way as coins or hearts in game? I didn't find out what do they give, and find 2 (stages 2 and 4).

Sorry for making my 1st post full of requests ^^ I will keep my eye on the topic with a hope somebody will see it and answer, even if the topic is not overactive now :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Trigon

Casual Client
It's been a long time since I last played this. I don't know the answers to all of your questions.

Hi :) It's my 1st post here, yay ^^
I've get here thanks to this game, that is the 2nd hentai game i've ever tryed (1st was "Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidi" that I played over 3 years ago xD) and I'm crazy impressed by the Iris Action title. Now, I've found some things that make me curious about and couldn't find much about that so maybe anyone here could help me out.

Raidy and Iris Action are good H games to start with. There are many other good games out there. I suggest Unholy Sanctuary (excellent gameplay and good H) and Parasite in the City (excellent H and decent gameplay) if you haven't tried them already. Of course, if you liked the first Raidy, there are also the sequels as well.

2. While watching some galleries and looking for infos about the game, I've find one graphic that I tagged as very interresting (hope I can post direct link here):
http://simg2.gelbooru.com//images/20...ce1606e0f.jpeg
Now, in game gallery I got the scene with wooden horse (that is #18, Guard) with 4 options, but here I see our heroine in absolutely different outfit (and "saliva" at her butt)... also, with a wierd censorship, that is not the same way of censorship as we got in game. Anyone know if it's just a fanart, or there is something I might not know about?

It's not in the game as far as I know. The developer sometimes puts some extra art on his website.

3. About the censorship - is there any way to remove it in game?

I don't think so. There's no easy way to do it.

4. I've unlock almost full galery, and got 2 questions about things I'm still missing ^^ At 2nd part of stage 4 we suppose to get #30 in gallery, but where and how is that? The humans I suppose to simplly run into are this zombie-like that walk between big guys with 4 hands? If yes, I did it plenty of times, with different clothes and always got only the zombie rape scene :/ If anyone could, please tell me what should I do, the easiest You can xD
Another think I can't do in game is to get all coins :/ there is some of them in stage 3 that are just above me, at lamps and I cannot jump high enough to get them. How may I do that?

I sometimes get the #30 gallery scene by losing to the gray zombie things that jump up and down in stage 4.
I don't have all of the coins so I could be wrong about this, but often when something is too high for you to reach with a normal jump, you can get to it by by performing the jump then down + attack stomp on an enemy. This will cause you to bounce off of the enemy and can allow you to reach a higher height than a jump alone.

5. Is it possible to play game in full screen mode?

Yes. It is the second menu option under the システム (System) menu. Here is a screenshot.

Nami

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot Trigon :D
YES~! Now I got full gallery (as for my version) thanks to the tip with jumping gray guy :D
I'm still very curious about this potions that can be collected, what are they for?
Also thanks for recommendations :D I always wish to ask somebody "which games could I like if the only I enjoyed was this and that?" I've tryed much more, but only this two titles impressed me (and both are good enough for me to want to buy them) x). Tbh I don't really like graphic style in Paracite in the City, but Unholy Sanctuary looks very interesting (even if I'm not an enthusiast of blasphemy), gonna try it today :3
About the extras that are not in game (back to Iris), I need to find them all :D By any chance, do you know where may I find them?

Edit: About Raidy, I've played 1st and 2nd part that I had in english version. Then I was waiting years for third part, and still got hope for translation :C Galleries that I've seen are simply amazing and I hope the game is as good as pictures are :D

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
The author posted video of Iris Action 2.
The adult protagonist, them RPG elements, this will be fun.

other-s

Potential Patron
No, what they meant was the author put up a video on their blog that showcases the movement, attacking, and sorts of what is to be expected in the new game. There's no demo yet, to my knowledge.

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
No, what they meant was the author put up a video on their blog that showcases the movement, attacking, and sorts of what is to be expected in the new game. There's no demo yet, to my knowledge.
Yeah that's what I ment, I wanted a link to the video demo xD. I found it already though so no worries

sutivlak

Potential Patron
RE: Nami, I'd toss in a recommendation for Crackle Cradle/Blank Blood (same author, similar gameplay, not much H-content but great ryona) or Lab: Still Alive (more H-content). All of them have quite good gameplay and are fun to boot!

Zombie

Potential Patron
I loved this game.

This is the only game that i REALY loved without Guro content (It had "some" Guro content but come'on, To call that Guro is a joke)

Does someone know a game with the same quality graphics like this one has?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.