[PC] Iris Action (1 Viewer)

PortalCarnival

Potential Patron
Just wish I had a way to buy it. One of the few out there I'd be willing to pay for lol ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
I like it, but I don't think I like it $25 worth. :/ I'll have to give the latest demo one more look beforehand to see if some core gameplay gripes I have were dealt with along the line...

Mghost

Potential Patron
Well I already Unlocked all the CG with every scene Possible =P

If you want to unlock things yourself don't download this XD

config.dat

Please Like if you can.

musdy

Potential Patron
Anyone got a list of all the game over screens??

NVM just downloaded and seen them all.

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Well I already Unlocked all the CG with every scene Possible =P

If you want to unlock things yourself don't download this XD

config.dat

Please Like if you can.

Nice work, thanks!

Using that file, I'm still missing two though: #17/Ghost, last two. That's alright though, I intend to play this to death now that it's finally out!

M

mechamal

I really enjoyed the game. Whlie I'd have liked for her to have larger breasts, still enjoyed a great many of the scenes, a shame I can't read japaneses so I have no idea what the story was about or what people were saying.

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
The challenge of this game is not in beating it, but only in finding all those damned CGs.

Can anyone read the menu and options? I think that one of the options might be to turn on ryona features, because by the end of the game I didn't have a single "Ryona" CG unlocked.

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Can anyone read the menu and options? I think that one of the options might be to turn on ryona features, because by the end of the game I didn't have a single "Ryona" CG unlocked.

See:
Note that to open all of the CGs, you need to go into the options and change the setting second from the bottom to "あり", because as it is it actually excludes ryona-esque CGs.

TKNY

Potential Patron
ok, here are the links for filepost.

I did not found these files, its downloaded from darklink's MediaFire post and reupload to FilePost as requested.

FilePost.com: Download iris-action.part1.rar - fast & secure!
FilePost.com: Download iris-action.part2.rar - fast & secure!
FilePost.com: Download iris-action.part3.rar - fast & secure!
FilePost.com: Download iris-action.part4.rar - fast & secure!

I am uploading a one shot file for the whole game. that will only work for people with premium account on FilePost, which I believe a large number of people should have it for reasons we know why... ><

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

this is the full game in one download

FilePost.com: Download iris-action.7z - fast & secure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.