[PC] Iris Action (1 Viewer)

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
Heck, hard to say if this game will even get a release outside of the Jpn Dlsite page. Products on the Jpn and Eng sections of DLsite are posted separately, so it will only appear on the English portion of the site with a price in dollars if the creator wishes to sell it through the English DLsite. Granted, I'm hoping they do decide to do so, as they seem to already be aware of the fair number of us who are following the game, but we'll really just have to wait and see. It could take a month or more after release for hat to happen though...

B

bigmike2716

Heck, hard to say if this game will even get a release outside of the Jpn Dlsite page. Products on the Jpn and Eng sections of DLsite are posted separately, so it will only appear on the English portion of the site with a price in dollars if the creator wishes to sell it through the English DLsite. Granted, I'm hoping they do decide to do so, as they seem to already be aware of the fair number of us who are following the game, but we'll really just have to wait and see. It could take a month or more after release for hat to happen though...

If i recall correct, from another site i was surfing they said the creator did indeed intend on selling this in english, if i can find anything more out, ill update for ya

Zilka

Potential Patron
I find it disturbing that the game is delayed. Hope there is no major problem with it. No update on his blog or DlSite. And DlSite still says release is planned for end of April.

B

bigmike2716

yeah hes been updating regularly, although i cant understand a thing, google translator fails at life lol

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
The third CG is really a tough one. I've only gotten one since the slugs keep attaching to her which results in the slug game over CG.

But I never get tired of this game. I really want to be able to play the full version when it comes out.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Okay, I just found out two steps on how to get all the CGs for the third type.

In the second to the last area, there is one platform just above a spitting slug and lots of those spike ball plants. This is an easy way of getting the "bottom-less" CGs. Just stay on the platform just near the edge. Time your jump with each spike ball shot, jumping forwards a little bit. If you time it right, the spike ball will knock you back and kill you, and you'd still be in the said platform, but well in range for the slug to spit at you but he can't reach you with his jump attack.

The boss is also a great way to get the 3rd CG, just go back one map, get your life drained to one by either the slug or the spike ball plant, go back to the boss and try to get hit by the projectiles. It's easier in a way since the projectiles already strip Iris' clothes off and also does damage.

The hardest one to get was actually the first type of the 3rd CG since you need to have all of Iris' clothes intact. I got mine through and accident wherein I jumped over a projectile and landed on top of it. It took Iris' last life, triggered the 3rd CG, but didn't get a piece of clothing off.

1x82x.png

Zilka

Potential Patron
But there ARE updates on his blog. In fact, the last one was today.

Yeah, you are right, sorry. Now I get it. The top post is supposed to be always at the top, which is why it is from the future. Anybody have an idea what he says about when the full version will be released?

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
Yeah, you are right, sorry. Now I get it. The top post is supposed to be always at the top, which is why it is from the future. Anybody have an idea what he says about when the full version will be released?

Soon is about all we can really go by at this point. From what I gather, the creator was forced to move in with his parents/family for a bit right at the end of development, which slowed things down considerably right when he should have been finishing things up (can't really work on an erogame with your family looking over your shoulder, eh?) but he just moved back into his own place, so things should be back on track now. Also, if my guess at his other game in progress is correct, I believe he's hinted that people are wanting him to work more on that as well, though I don't think he will until Iris Action is actually ready to be released. Since he's said he needs the money.

PortalCarnival

Potential Patron
He posted that it was completed this morning on his blog, at least from what I could make out with Google Translate. With any luck, it should be released with in the next week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.