[PC] Iris Action (1 Viewer)

Trigon

Casual Client
How did you get the mosquito one? If I try it I always get the first or second ending.
Those ones you're talking about you get by losing to the first fly you encounter (apparently it has to be the first one for you to get the CG)

I assume you both mean CG #7. You get it by losing to any mosquito (it doesn't have to be the first one). The mosquito actually has to sting her, not just run into her (it's a different animation). I usually wait until it stings her while she's on the ground after being defeated before choosing not to continue.

The mosquitoes and bats look somewhat similar in-game. The mosquitoes are slightly reddish in color and move differently from the bats.

The third spot is similar to 1 and 2 but with her covered in slime (or monster love goo). Funny I haven't been able to get #2, #7, and #8 at all. Did you buy the full version of the game?

Make sure you have the CG option set to allow ryona in the options menu (it's off by default) in order to get CGs 2 and 7. It's the sixth option on the menu that says something like Game Over CG. Switch it until it just says あり

Edit - btw I really like this game. I can't wait until the full version comes out, which will supposedly be sometime in March.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
I hope I can get the full game in time without paying for it. :P

Anyway, you get the mosquito ending if you die via the red mosquito.

Mardion

Potential Patron
This game has very beautiful graphics. The controls were pretty bad, though, mainly because you have minimal control over your jump.

Ryona-wise, I loved the mosquitos who continuously suck her blood, but nothing else really interested me. The boss'squeezing tentacles could be interesting if there were some more frames available for her as she struggles.

L

LeoNanaya

actually is a really nice game, even if it isnt full, well ill be waiting for someone who can share with us the full version XD

deecp

Ryonani Teamster
It seems like iris action set to release the third stage by march...

sadly the preview's only showing the background... no enemies revealed
(this video is released by hentaigamehero on youtube)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Silphy

Anyone know if this is out yet? I'm having trouble reading the sites. Or is it still in pre-order?

D

dartred

how do i get the cg for being covered in slime/semen? i let that catapillar thing spit at me about 15 times and it didn't do anything.

D

dartred

oh but doesn't that red slime remove clothes? how do i get the image with full clothes? i never actually checked if you can backtrack once you start the boss fight... lol

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
It's really easy if you run in with 1 hp left. Just make sure the slime hits you really low in the legs or in the head. If the slime doesn't hit you on any clothes then it won't remove any.
Also I'm fairly certain you can backtrack in this game.

M

mechamal

Played the demo last night, I can't wait for the full game to be released. Anyone know of a similar game they'd recomend while waiting for this one to come out?

B

bigmike2716

Anyone know what the price in USD is gonna be? Definitely giving this a buy. Also, could someone link the buying area on the site for english? i cant navigate that site to save my life

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.