Iago's Mods (11-July-2017 More Him Clothes) (1 Viewer)

Iago

Content Creator
Half the mods in this page (probably more) have been upgraded. You should look for newer versions (and new mods I'm not uploading here anymore) here: Downloads from Iago There are also a lot of Vanilla mods there.

This mods are made with sby alternate template. All of them support rgb sliders unless they're something very specific.

Armwear: (New 17 Jan 2015)
Armwear.png
View attachment Armwear.rar

Overtops: (New 27 Jan 2015 Apron and Fixed Leather Jacket)
There's a readme archive in the .rar explaining how to use the mods. Basically they use the collar rgb slider (which means they have a collar part, even if you cannot see it, and that you need to include it when adding the mod to MoreClothing).
The hood parts covering the head are Headwear and should be treated accordingly in the MoreClothing.
Overtops.png
View attachment Overtops.rar
I forgot to erase a couple of lines from the sleeves of the Leather Jacket, here is a fixed version:
View attachment Leather Jacket.swf
Overtops 2.png
View attachment Overtops 2.rar
Alt Mods
Sorry, no pictures for this one. It contains basically the Scarf, Towel, Shoulder Sweater and Waist Sweater using the second rgb slider from the collar instead of the first one by request.
View attachment Overtops 3.rar
Apron:
Apron.png
View attachment Apron.swf

Overtop Madness: (New 25 Jan 2015)
The image gives just a few examples but there is much more in the .rar file. Basically I've turned every suitable top into an overtop so that you can combine them with normal tops too. Not everything looks good, but I have tried to make them as compatible as possible. There's a README with instructions. I hope I haven't forgotten anything essential.
Overtop Madness.png
View attachment Overtop Madness.rar

Tops: (New 25 Jan 2015)

Costumes: (New 25 Jan 2015)

Panties: (New 17 Jan 2015)

Legwear: (New 25 Jan 2015)
Legwear.png
View attachment Legwear.rar
Most of these already exist in the forum but they weren't exactly what I wanted so I made my own versions.
Legwear 2.png
View attachment Legwear 2.rar

Modifications:

Last edited:

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Iago's Mods

Great Idea ;D. Although they look a little one dimensional flat. I'd suggest adding some shadows to make them really pop.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Dante said:
Great Idea ;D . Although they look a little one dimensional. I'd suggest adding some shadows to make them really pop.

I would disagree about it looking flat, but besides that, I can't say I can imagine this being very practical within the game.

Iago

Content Creator

Dante said:
Great Idea ;D. Although they look a little one dimensional flat. I'd suggest adding some shadows to make them really pop.

I'm making my first experiments with shadows and highlights at the moment. Sooner or later I'll improve with them all of the stuff I've already made.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Dante said:
Hope to see more of your work soon then 8)

As do I.

Dante said:
@MG: one dimensional, flat...same thing ::)

I just had to know the difference between 1D and 2D, so...

I looked up one-dimensional, and as it happens, you are right. two-dimensional is also flat, but it is still perceived to have more than one layer.

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's Mods (updated 24-08-2014 Turtleneck Jumper)

Updated with Turtleneck Jumper.

mike

Casual Client

RGB and breast supports on your first mods is a great start. Good job on those.

The flat look is caused by the lack of shadows. They're a pain to draw but they make a huge difference. Practice will make it easier I suppose but I know I'm still struggling with them.

Faceless

Content Creator

Honestly, what I did was load SDT into a decompiler to steal the shading gradients, which I modified for ZSS, and then for everything I've done since I just pasted the gradients from ZSS and further modified as necessary.

mike

Casual Client

Faceless said:
Honestly, what I did was load SDT into a decompiler to steal the shading gradients.

That's actually a great idea. The shaders would also be in the vanilla template where kona explains how to include rgb support if I'm not mistaken.

Iago

Content Creator

I'll probably end up doing that. I've already had a look at the shades in the example top template.

Faceless

Content Creator

Mike said:
That's actually a great idea. The shaders would also be in the vanilla template where kona explains how to include rgb support if I'm not mistaken.
Well, the vanilla template has only a few gradients, so it isn't all that useful in that regard.

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's Mods (updated 05-09-2014 Open Tops)

I've updated the post with a bunch of open tops.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

hmm, perhaps i should've just made a new modtype called overtop.

i'll see how feasible it is to add to the template and extension. if i do add it, it should only require changing the modtype from ModTypes.Top to Modtypes.OverTop to convert these. but then it would probably be better to have an extra menu for them.... hmm we'll see

aztlan

Casual Client

That would be really nice.

As would something to make making bra layer items easier (or Undertop?). (Not for me to make them, as I have neither the software nor a clue how to use it, but that it might encourage further work by talented artists that I could then profit from by using! :D )

EDIT -

Great new tops/jackets! -

Now under the category of no good dead ever goes unpunished - how do I apply the sleeves from one of these items onto another top - say the buttoned up top from your tops collection?

Iago

Content Creator

Looking forward to the overtop modtype :D

aztlan said:
Now under the category of no good dead ever goes unpunished - how do I apply the sleeves from one of these items onto another top - say the buttoned up top from your tops collection?
I assume you're talking about using sby MoreclothingV3.

The "problem" with my mods is that I use the upperarm of the top and the lowerarm of the armwear so I don't think you can use only the last one to obtain the sleeves (for some reason, if I use both pieces of the armwear I'm unable to attach both to the color slider of other parts of the mod).

I think this should do, although I don't think it will work so well with the other jackets since, as far as I know, you cannot remove the collar (and I don't know what would happen if you could, given that it is the "main" piece of the mod):

Buttoned T-Shirt.swf=Buttoned T-Shirt_b:CostumeTop-rightArm-leftArm
Cardigan.swf=Cardigan_b:CostumeCollar:CostumeTop-back>CostumeCollar:CostumeArmwear>CostumeCollar

aztlan

Casual Client

Thanks.

I didn't get that the - had to (or eve could go) go in front of the piece of the item (left arm, right arms, etc. ) rather than just the mod type (CostumeArmwear).

sby

Content Creator
Coder

attempting to add a costumeovertop modtype looking to be a bit more difficult than hoped. things like the breathing animation and breast jiggle don't work properly where i have just tacked them on. not sure if i will try further on this one, we'll see

Faceless

Content Creator

Polling the relevant XYR and/or transformations every frame and applying them to the new parts doesn't work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.