Iago's Mods (11-July-2017 More Him Clothes) (1 Viewer)

Hank East

Content Creator
Rudgar Rudgar Well I went here directly because Iago had already made a similar mod to what I wanted, or else I'd have just put it on the requests board.

Iago

Content Creator
It's not a bad idea. I've already got a little collection of armwear accesories that I may upload some day (right after I find time to upload the HIM clothes I made weeks ago). I could put it on the TODO list.

As a rule I don't take requests, but I listen to suggestions in case someone suggest something that interests me XD (but I never make promises).

Iago

Content Creator
Added some clothes for him: a pair oj jeans (with socks), a t-shirt with short sleeves, an university jacket, a basketball uniform and a long overdue (seing the amount of DOA cheerleaders XD) football uniform.

The jacket has a collar that might end up hidden by my heads even if you load it after them. I made two versions of the heads but I don't remember if the second one was to fix the collar problem or if I decided to keep the old ones after seing that the new ones messed with the collar. When I have time to find out their purpose XD I'll upload the second version of the heads.

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
Added some clothes for him: a pair oj jeans (with socks), a t-shirt with short sleeves, an university jacket, a basketball uniform and a long overdue (seing the amount of DOA cheerleaders XD) football uniform.

Thank you for this. I always thought his stock clothes were too awkward, especially when using animtools.

But I've encountered a couple bugs, or maybe I'm just doing something wrong on my end. When I load his basic short sleeve top and jeans, the socks and shirt are both solid black. Using the RGB slider doesn't change either of them. I've tried loading both mods through the mods tab, as well as in the $INIT$ folder for startup.

And not to sound too picky, but is it possible to make his clothing mods strip him of his stock clothing when loaded? Otherwise I have quite a few charcode files to alter.

Iago

Content Creator
Thank you for this. I always thought his stock clothes were too awkward, especially when using animtools.

But I've encountered a couple bugs, or maybe I'm just doing something wrong on my end. When I load his basic short sleeve top and jeans, the socks and shirt are both solid black. Using the RGB slider doesn't change either of them. I've tried loading both mods through the mods tab, as well as in the $INIT$ folder for startup.

And not to sound too picky, but is it possible to make his clothing mods strip him of his stock clothing when loaded? Otherwise I have quite a few charcode files to alter.
Him mods don't use the default rgb sliders (and answering your second question, I don't think they can unload the default him mods) you need to go to the Loader tab of the menu and on the left side you'll see a list of "parts" of the Him mod you have loaded (some Her mods for the loader work the same way). Select one and change de color bars that are below the list.

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
Him mods don't use the default rgb sliders (and answering your second question, I don't think they can unload the default him mods) you need to go to the Loader tab of the menu and on the left side you'll see a list of "parts" of the Him mod you have loaded (some Her mods for the loader work the same way). Select one and change de color bars that are below the list.

Ahh I see. Never used the sliders under the loader tab before. Now I'm currently trying to learn how to load the huedata.txt file. Well, I can get it to load, but having a mod folder update it? Nope XD

Thank you for your help. I've been playing around with this and I've noticed that the sleeve for the left arm (grabbing arm) doesn't unload when you reset. Any idea how I could fix that?

Iago

Content Creator
Ahh I see. Never used the sliders under the loader tab before. Now I'm currently trying to learn how to load the huedata.txt file. Well, I can get it to load, but having a mod folder update it? Nope XD

Thank you for your help. I've been playing around with this and I've noticed that the sleeve for the left arm (grabbing arm) doesn't unload when you reset. Any idea how I could fix that?
Putting the huedata.txt in the characterfolder where you have the mods should work. Also I have been unable to reproduce your problem with the left sleeve. Both loading it manually or through a mod.txt file, the t-shirt unloaded completely when I clicked the reset button, sorry.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy, Iago Iago !
Also I have been unable to reproduce your problem with the left sleeve. Both loading it manually or through a mod.txt file, the t-shirt unloaded completely when I clicked the reset button, sorry.
You're right: it unloads when hitting the "Reset" button.

BUT

it doesn't unload the sleeve when using "[CLEAN_MOD]" in a dialogue. Everythig else disappears as wanted - except this one sleeve.
Any idea for a workaround?

Respectfully, Rudgar

Iago

Content Creator
No idea, sorry. This seems more of a question for the modders of Loader or DialogueActions.

CoolDude78

Potential Patron
I understand your not as active anymore, so its okay if you don't. However could you please make a Short Cardigan Alt that uses the second rgb slider from the collar instead of the first one?

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.