Iago's imports (28-January-2018 Shorts (Denim Micro Kinky)) (1 Viewer)

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's imports (17-Jan-2015 Glasses)

Added some new glasess both as eyewear and headwear.

aztlan

Casual Client
Re: Iago's imports (20-Jan-2015 Sport Outfit)

That pretty sharp.

Now She just needs some knee pads...

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's imports (25-Jan-2015 Global Upgrade and some new stuff)

I've made the global update of the first post. It's not only been rearranged. All mods (except some of the most recent) have been improved. I've also added all the stuff I've already made and didn't find time to upload so there's new mods too.

Iago

Content Creator
Added a couple of last mods (an rgb pen and a pencil behind the ear) I came up with at the last minute. They're pretty silly (although not as much as the glasses cord XD) but I thought they were funny.

Iago

Content Creator
Shirohige said:
Hello, it possible to keep/fix a color in your rgb files, after save character in the game ?

thank you.
Apparently not. The file seems to archive the mods without colors. You can edit it manually opening the Customchar.sdt as a .txt search for the apropiate line (example :top:none,255,255,255,1) and change the values manually copying those that appear in the color menu.

Shirohige

Potential Patron
Maybe a invisible clothes (without use the transparent option in vanilla game) can force the color fix in the rgb file ?

PseudoRussian

Vivacious Visitor
Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude.

Your import page?
Bookmarked.

Iago

Content Creator
Shirohige said:
Maybe a invisible clothes (without use the transparent option in vanilla game) can force the color fix in the rgb file ?
I can't really say.

Spinner

Potential Patron
Re: Iago's imports - Idea for lifted skirt

Hi Iago,

First let me add my thank you for all your work on clothing mods. :D

I saw one comment from you saying you aren't as active anymore… So not sure if your keen to pick up on this… but here goes:

Transitioning Clothes
I opened a thread regarding transitioning clothes (i.e. starting out dressed, pulling up/down tops, and lifting skirts, etc.):
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=6665.msg96819#msg96819

I won't repeat all of that here, but suffice to say that many of your clothing mods are already 90% of the way there, and perhaps with some tweaks could contribute to this notion. For example, one could simulate the notion of lifting a skirt by using your Low Short Sleeve Dress Miniskirt and then your Low Short Sleeve Dress Microskirt:
[attachimg=1]

This goes a long way towards the idea… but could be improved if there was a version of the Microskirt with creases and/or bunching added (i.e. to enhance the perception of "pushed up"). Also, the above example transitions to where He gains access to her pussy… but doesn’t won't work so well for anal positions (which requires the skirt to be pushed up higher).

Opening Waistline
Separately (though connected), you will note the dress has opened at the waist in the above example. This is shown more clearly below… and I was wondering if you are aware of the issue (and if you might be interested in fixing it).
[attachimg=2]

Whether to not you are able to pick up on these items... I thank you again for all your efforts. :D

Attachments

• Iago Mods - Transition Example.gif
    Iago Mods - Transition Example.gif
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,036
  • Iago Mods - Open Waist Example.gif
    Iago Mods - Open Waist Example.gif
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,058

Iago

Content Creator
Sorry, I've already read your thread and it is an idea I considered at the moment for some of my dresses and bottoms, but then Dante released his jeans and I assumed the whole task was being taken care of, so I dropped the idea. Now, it's not only a matter of lack of time (I don't think I have actually used more than a dozen of my own mods, ever, and I haven't played the game for ages) and inspiration. I also don't have the modder program anymore (and don't want to get an "alternative" version so as to keep me away from temptation), so I'm afraid I won't be coming back soon (never say never though). You may want to ask Xteam, he seems very active lately, and he seems to know his stuff (he has a thread in the Loader subforum).

As for the "bug" you mentioned in the dress waist, once again, I don't even have the program to fix it, but I will say in my defense that I'm aware of it and it is not exactly a bug. As it's plain to see, most of my dresses are of the "copy/paste" kind (all of my mods had to be made within two months and I wanted to do a lot of things) so I needed parts as interchangeable as possible. the "low waist" of the skirt was made that way so that it could fit with the backless top part and it was supposed to be hidden by the rest of the top parts. The problem is that it is virtually impossible to take into account all the available positions (now they're making positions with separated legs, I didn't even know that was possible, and I know for sure that some of my dresses are going to look awful with those) so I had to reach a compromise and hope for the best.

Sorry again and thanks for your compliments.

Iago

Content Creator
Hey, everybody, I've got my hands on a "one week free trial" version of Animate and I'm planning to use this (long in my country) weekend to fix some bugs and upgrade some mods I never felt satisfied with (some of them have become unexpectedly popular despite their poor design O_o). I may even find time and inspiration to do something new although no promises.

Getting to the point, if you are aware of some bugs in my mods or you have an upgrade of some mod to suggest (keep in mind that some are like that because I simply lack the skills for a better design XD) the moment to speak is NOW. Again, no promises but I'll try to consider any suggestion.

But before you do, take a look at the list of things I've already in my schedule/bugs I'm aware of:

Bugs:
All the "copy/paste" dresses (those that come in groups of four: "dress", "dress alt", "dress microskirt" and "dress miniskirt") as well as the stand-alone versions of the skirts (if necessary) will have the "broken waist" bug mentioned by Spinner fixed.

All dresses with "cleavage" and "microskirt" in their titles have a bug (the outline of the breasts appears in the backside) that has already been fixed.

Upgrades:
Pulled Down Bra
Shorts
Sport Shorts/Sport Outfit

I'll leave the links here for the old versions and add the new ones directly in the downloads section.

I don't think I will be uploading the new versions until late next week at best so if you see them in the Downloads section they will probably be the old versions.

aztlan

Casual Client
I'm curious to see what you come up with.
Items I'd still like to see are generally variations on partially dressed clothing such as:
Panties pulled down to mid thigh (on both legs)
Skirt (and/or dress bottom) hiked up around waist
Shorts pushed down to thigh
Jeans, skirt or shorts pushed down around calves
Panties wadded up and used as a gag

Iago

Content Creator
Well, I'm done for the moment. I've made or updated 148 mods during the last week (about half were dresses bugs) I have just uploaded a few. The rest will follow sooner or later, along with all of the mods I haven't uploaded yet. I should made a profile post with the list of updates or something lke that one of this days.

aztlan

Casual Client
Impressive. The new pulled up dresses and pulled down/aside bra and bikini top are good.
Thanks for your work.

In the Wool dresses you note:
It is Breast Slider adjustable but the "wool effect" only appears in seven key breasts sizes. The full supported version weighed close to 500 KB​
What are the "seven key breasts sizes"?

Last edited:

Iago

Content Creator
I'm done uploading all my mods (although I cheated with the last 63 XD). Here is a list of vanilla changes and new mods added to the Resources (I might forget something):
  • All "copy/paste" dresses have had the "breaking waist" bug fixed.
  • The same bug has been fixed for a bunch of skirts/pants that shared the same problem, except the jeans (I fixed them but then broke something else so I didn't upload the new version). Some of those have been upgraded too.
  • The sport shorts (and outfit) have been upgraded. They looked awful, now they only look bad XD.
  • All bikini and "bra" tops have been upgraded to Loader Bras which means they're not vanilla anymore. You can still find the old versions here or in the Version History of the Resource.
  • Added Pulled Up versions of all the "copy/paste" dresses.
  • New Wool (woolen?) dresses.
  • New collection of See-through tops and leotards.
For Loader updates see my thread in the Loader subforum.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.