Honey Select Thread (4 Viewers)

Minion

Master of this Domain
HI
There is a topic TUTORIALS on the channel "illusion Soft" in DISCORD
Maybe you can find something interesting there

Thanks for the suggestion.
I tried searching discord, but got zero results. This is my first time using discord, am i doing something wrong? or is the group private?

Barbaris

Avid Affiliate
Just tested a new studio in AI Shoujo . Unfortunately, I did not understand how to make screenshots with higher resolution ...
And what do you think about studio NEOv2?

Attachments

• t0.jpg
    t0.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 267
  • t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    509.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Hi I'm back from self-imposed exile due to the belief I utterly failed obligations I had

Okay so HS is old. We all know that. But HS is also just CHOCK FULL of plugins now that can do things you might not realize. You probably know all about dynamic bones and FK+IK with HSPE and all that, and I'm sure you're at least aware of Rendereditor, but they can make things that otherwise would be either impossible or a major pain either possible or way less of a pain. I'm going to explain some by using Pricomthug7 here.

charaF_20180326002637219.png

I like Pricomthug7, she's got a slender frame, but her big pouty lips and glasses give her a much more intense look than a weak one. I imagine she might have a name like Meagan or Rachel, and usually dresses more conservative; but the pricom outfit makes her feel daring and she's excited.
Anyway, she's got a secret that I've been trying to hide. You might've noticed something off with her in the first picture I made, or noticed that she's always facing one side of her away from the camera in the other 3. This is for a really good reason.
Screenshot (54).png
See, the hair she's got doesn't fit her head. It never got ported as an accessory either, so I've never been able to do anything about it. I've tried other hairs but this is the look that I want and I think suits her the most. So the times I've done anything with her I've always turned her around to make sure it was hard to tell something was wrong.
But, HSPE can help! It can solve the issue I've had for a while, where you get custom characters ported in and their hair is good but doesn't fit any other head. Not all of them get ported to accessories.
Screenshot (55).png
The Adv. Mode button(this is short for “Advanced Mode,” it's a technical term) allows you to adjust any bone on a character. I'm sure those of you who've used dynamic bones or expression blending have skipped RIGHT past this for a while now and I don't blame you, I did too. Opening any of those folders is strange and unless you know how things are broken down in there it's just a baffling experience. However, the search is usually helpful for finding what you're looking for.
Screenshot (56).png
Yeah hair's right there. Everything has an easy reset button too, so if you're not sure you can just mess around and see if it does the thing you want. If it does, you're good. If it doesn't, you can just reset. In this case, I can adjust the size of the hair to what looks right and solve a problem that's pestered me for like, I donno, almost two years? Oh god, almost two years? What have I been doing?
Screenshot (57).png
Anyway now there's a new problem. This isn't unexpected, I adjust the headphones every new character in order to get them to look right. But I'm not in the character creator anymore and I didn't save it to a bonemod txt either, so what do I do now?
Screenshot (58).png
Oh yeah remember how it can adjust any bone? Accessories are bones too. So you can resize and move things to your heart's content.
Still more on pricom. So the boots I use are non-canonical sexy heels cause I like 'em. But I love the look of the gold soles, and I can't do that with normal color adjustment. But Rendereditor lets you change the color of basically anything that has an entry, so we're going to use that to our advantage.
(SCREENSHOT MISSING SOMEHOW, I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT)
See? Change the color. So I'll make it gold, and the sole of this sexy boot will be gold and that'll be a nifty touch that someone might notice and go “hey, that's a nifty touch.”
Screenshot (59).png
Onto something that I've had an issue with forever, the socks and gloves. KK has a texture overlay, and while I don't know what Strangejack is doing you'll notice that his pricoms now have actual bands on their socks and gloves, along with the pricom triangle icon. There's lots of ways this could've happened, but one of the ways is either to overlay or replace a texture on an item. If you were creating a new item for one of these games, this can get tricky. I know because I spent like 3 days trying to list a jacket I made recolorable as a different item until I just gave the fuck up
Anyway, while there's no way around making or editing a texture, Rendereditor can really help out in replacing them. It's literally just a button. Like, look:
Screenshot (60).png
Screenshot (61).png
Screenshot (62).png
Whabam. Changed. No problem. They're dark, but I used the official canonical Shabazik colors so this is officially, canonically the way they look. I can't argue with canon.
Anyway since I use the band-aid things once you zoom out enough the alpha layers start to mess up and look weird. Since that's just on a texture, I'm sure if I remove it it'll be fine, so
Screenshot (64).png
I cannot say I expected this. Okay, so I guess I have to make a texture for that, too? I'll just paint over the one it uses to make it solid.
Screenshot (65).png
There. Done. The look of the band-aid, though, is also created by bumpmaps. I have no idea how to edit or make one of those, so I'm not gonna. Instead, I'll reduce how much the bumpmap is used so it doesn't look like a band-aid anymore. It's not the best solution, but it'll do what I want.
Screenshot (66).png

20200109133625340.jpg
And okay! There we go! Pricomthug7 in her new getup is guarding some sort of payphone. Who knows what it is. It's orange so I can't really make it gold, but in order to do that I'd have to do a similar trick to it, as I've done up above, find the texture, then dump it, then make it black and white, so I can change it to the color I want. And I mean, that's just too much
Screenshot (68).png
So when you're doing this, the most important thing you can do is first use that search bar. Make a guess about what the thing you're looking for would be called, and type it in. If you're lucky, you'll find exactly it. If you're kinda lucky, you'll find it and a whole bunch of other things that are like it. If you're unlucky it's in another language or called something else. If you're really unlucky everything is in one big item and you can't do anything about it. Either way Rendereditor has this cool green box that pops up around the thing you're selecting, so you'll at least kind of know if you've got the right part.
Screenshot (69).png
The best thing to do to make sure you're on the right track is just disable whatever you've selected. There could be a lot of parts in it so changing the color might not work, but you'll know what all of the parts are in the thing you've selected after you've turned it off. In this case, I'm lucky, cause every part of the phone is there. So it's just down to finding the paint, dumping it, and then changing it to a black and white version.
Screenshot (70).png
I did that. Now, we can recolor it.
Screenshot (71).png
Done. Good. But what about that ad? Shouldn't it be a pricom one? I mean, it's supposed to be a pricom phone in this scenario I've imagined, so shouldn't the ad be one too? Well, what if I try and change the texture to something that looks right...
Screenshot (72).png
That doesn't work. It doesn't work because the original texture was sort of off to the side. I could go and edit that one to replace the lettering with this pricom ad...
no I'm not gonna. This was supposed to be fast
20200109134956517.jpg
So I hope that helps someone. There's a ton of tricks you've got up your sleeve when you're making things with this software, and you can really dig in and pull off some nonsense. You can be very creative, so don't be afraid to try! You might be surprised at the dumb stuff you can do!

Barbaris

Avid Affiliate
Onto something that I've had an issue with forever, the socks and gloves. KK has a texture overlay, and while I don't know what Strangejack is doing you'll notice that his pricoms now have actual bands on their socks and gloves, along with the pricom triangle icon. There's lots of ways this could've happened, but one of the ways is either to overlay or replace a texture on an item. If you were creating a new item for one of these games, this can get tricky. I know because I spent like 3 days trying to list a jacket I made recolorable as a different item until I just gave the fuck up
Anyway, while there's no way around making or editing a texture, Rendereditor can really help out in replacing them. It's literally just a button. Like, look:
It was interesting and useful. Thanks. But I don’t understand why are you use the Render Editor for socks and gloves? Why not use honey katsu?
Yes, this is not the best solution. This has limitations for complex models and yes, I did not cope with the aid swimsuit, but it works with gloves and stockings. In any case, you do not have to change each model in the scene, just make a texture once

Attachments

• kt1.jpg
    kt1.jpg
    807.6 KB · Views: 124
  • kt2.jpg
    kt2.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 143
  • kt3.jpg
    kt3.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 145

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
It was interesting and useful. Thanks. But I don’t understand why are you use the Render Editor for socks and gloves? Why not use honey katsu?
Yes, this is not the best solution. This has limitations for complex models and yes, I did not cope with the aid swimsuit, but it works with gloves and stockings. In any case, you do not have to change each model in the scene, just make a texture once
Cause I use the socks and gloves on other, non-pricom characters so I'm messing with one plugin all the time no matter what. Thanks for the reminder, though; it's a much smoother experience than when it first launched! Also I don't use the bandaids for any other purpose, so it works out there perfectly.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Hi I'm back from self-imposed exile due to the belief I utterly failed obligations I had

Okay so HS is old. We all know that. But HS is also just CHOCK FULL of plugins now that can do things you might not realize. You probably know all about dynamic bones and FK+IK with HSPE and all that, and I'm sure you're at least aware of Rendereditor, but they can make things that otherwise would be either impossible or a major pain either possible or way less of a pain. I'm going to explain some by using Pricomthug7 here.

View attachment 101352

I like Pricomthug7, she's got a slender frame, but her big pouty lips and glasses give her a much more intense look than a weak one. I imagine she might have a name like Meagan or Rachel, and usually dresses more conservative; but the pricom outfit makes her feel daring and she's excited.
Anyway, she's got a secret that I've been trying to hide. You might've noticed something off with her in the first picture I made, or noticed that she's always facing one side of her away from the camera in the other 3. This is for a really good reason.
View attachment 101331
See, the hair she's got doesn't fit her head. It never got ported as an accessory either, so I've never been able to do anything about it. I've tried other hairs but this is the look that I want and I think suits her the most. So the times I've done anything with her I've always turned her around to make sure it was hard to tell something was wrong.
But, HSPE can help! It can solve the issue I've had for a while, where you get custom characters ported in and their hair is good but doesn't fit any other head. Not all of them get ported to accessories.
View attachment 101332
The Adv. Mode button(this is short for “Advanced Mode,” it's a technical term) allows you to adjust any bone on a character. I'm sure those of you who've used dynamic bones or expression blending have skipped RIGHT past this for a while now and I don't blame you, I did too. Opening any of those folders is strange and unless you know how things are broken down in there it's just a baffling experience. However, the search is usually helpful for finding what you're looking for.
View attachment 101333
Yeah hair's right there. Everything has an easy reset button too, so if you're not sure you can just mess around and see if it does the thing you want. If it does, you're good. If it doesn't, you can just reset. In this case, I can adjust the size of the hair to what looks right and solve a problem that's pestered me for like, I donno, almost two years? Oh god, almost two years? What have I been doing?
View attachment 101334
Anyway now there's a new problem. This isn't unexpected, I adjust the headphones every new character in order to get them to look right. But I'm not in the character creator anymore and I didn't save it to a bonemod txt either, so what do I do now?
View attachment 101335
Oh yeah remember how it can adjust any bone? Accessories are bones too. So you can resize and move things to your heart's content.
Still more on pricom. So the boots I use are non-canonical sexy heels cause I like 'em. But I love the look of the gold soles, and I can't do that with normal color adjustment. But Rendereditor lets you change the color of basically anything that has an entry, so we're going to use that to our advantage.
(SCREENSHOT MISSING SOMEHOW, I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT)
See? Change the color. So I'll make it gold, and the sole of this sexy boot will be gold and that'll be a nifty touch that someone might notice and go “hey, that's a nifty touch.”
View attachment 101336
View attachment 101337
View attachment 101338
View attachment 101339
Whabam. Changed. No problem. They're dark, but I used the official canonical Shabazik colors so this is officially, canonically the way they look. I can't argue with canon.
Anyway since I use the band-aid things once you zoom out enough the alpha layers start to mess up and look weird. Since that's just on a texture, I'm sure if I remove it it'll be fine, so
View attachment 101341
I cannot say I expected this. Okay, so I guess I have to make a texture for that, too? I'll just paint over the one it uses to make it solid.
View attachment 101342
There. Done. The look of the band-aid, though, is also created by bumpmaps. I have no idea how to edit or make one of those, so I'm not gonna. Instead, I'll reduce how much the bumpmap is used so it doesn't look like a band-aid anymore. It's not the best solution, but it'll do what I want.
View attachment 101343

View attachment 101350
And okay! There we go! Pricomthug7 in her new getup is guarding some sort of payphone. Who knows what it is. It's orange so I can't really make it gold, but in order to do that I'd have to do a similar trick to it, as I've done up above, find the texture, then dump it, then make it black and white, so I can change it to the color I want. And I mean, that's just too much
View attachment 101344
So when you're doing this, the most important thing you can do is first use that search bar. Make a guess about what the thing you're looking for would be called, and type it in. If you're lucky, you'll find exactly it. If you're kinda lucky, you'll find it and a whole bunch of other things that are like it. If you're unlucky it's in another language or called something else. If you're really unlucky everything is in one big item and you can't do anything about it. Either way Rendereditor has this cool green box that pops up around the thing you're selecting, so you'll at least kind of know if you've got the right part.
View attachment 101345
The best thing to do to make sure you're on the right track is just disable whatever you've selected. There could be a lot of parts in it so changing the color might not work, but you'll know what all of the parts are in the thing you've selected after you've turned it off. In this case, I'm lucky, cause every part of the phone is there. So it's just down to finding the paint, dumping it, and then changing it to a black and white version.
View attachment 101346
I did that. Now, we can recolor it.
View attachment 101347
Done. Good. But what about that ad? Shouldn't it be a pricom one? I mean, it's supposed to be a pricom phone in this scenario I've imagined, so shouldn't the ad be one too? Well, what if I try and change the texture to something that looks right...
View attachment 101348
That doesn't work. It doesn't work because the original texture was sort of off to the side. I could go and edit that one to replace the lettering with this pricom ad...
no I'm not gonna. This was supposed to be fast
View attachment 101351
So I hope that helps someone. There's a ton of tricks you've got up your sleeve when you're making things with this software, and you can really dig in and pull off some nonsense. You can be very creative, so don't be afraid to try! You might be surprised at the dumb stuff you can do!

I'm also curious where you got those pasties and "underwear". Any chance you remember the mod?

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Back at it again with new Honey Select stuffs. This time I made genderbent versions of the Muay Thai kickboxers from the Streets of Rage series, namely Streets of Rage 2 and 4:
20200115195831874.png

Left to right: Raven (natural tan, black tanktop, red boxer shorts and orange headband/armband), Pheasant (chocolate tan, white tanktop, gray boxer shorts and cream headband/armband) and Hawk (light tan, reddish-brown tanktop, green boxer shorts and yellow headband/armband). Raven can be found in both SoR 2 and 4 while the other two are exclusive to SoR 2 and 4 respectively. Their nicknames are apparently common names for birds since they move and strike pretty fast. Their attacks consists of knee strikes, punching and occasionally clinching their opponents with their muscular arms and legs, causing him/her to submit. These girls are pretty healthy and fit, and taking them down isn't easy. Though, they can be put to sleep by throwing objects at them or ending their lives with a bullet into their hearts/brains

I used NK Cell from Cells At Work's appearance and physique as a ref for their muscular fitness and body height. Both of them are tomboyish tanktop-clad hotties with toned arms and legs though:
233-2335430_https-static-tvtropes-org-pmwiki-pub-images-nk.png

Raven, Pheasant and Hawk struggling for their lives before laying unconscious on the concrete floor:
20200115194100595.png 20200115200027426.png 20200115200322873.png
20200115194246481.png 20200115200103396.png 20200115200358423.png

Raven flexing her meaty legs and arms while training her Muay Thai skills before fighting Blaze Fielding:
20200115193658125.png 20200115193816135.png 20200115193910882.png

BONUS: Raven, Pheasant and Hawk's abs and breasts, just to show how fit and tanned they are. Since these three are hailing from a Southeast Asian country, I'm not surprised if they have a delicious tanned body though:
20200115201304950.png 20200115201400499.png 20200115201335591.png

Save cards for the Muay Thai girls from Streets of Rage. Feel free to use:
charaF_20200115001732699.png charaF_20200115002240200.png charaF_20200115192454634.png

RadRanger47

Swell Supporter
Hello everyone! In case you haven't heard, my new desktop has arrived and now everything is all set up and ready to work! :smile:
To be honest, I was gonna retire but with your guys support, I'll continue to do what I do best.

Anyway enough of that. I'm here today to share some scenes that you guys can freely use.
I called it the "Grand Sharing Collection". Basically new scenes I'm willing to share along with my Troopers.
First here are same Troopers you can use. I also sharing one of the Agents, Scoop! He's a real perverted guy, so you can get his ass kicked...
A1.png A3.png A5.png A7.png charaM_20190215180005631.png

Next one is more scenes you can use for Studio Neo. :smile: The Troopers are included.
Again these are just scenes not full images, in case you asked.
2020_0121_2059_32_908.png
2020_0121_2111_58_417.png

2020_0122_1649_34_736.png
2020_0122_1614_13_554.png

2020_0122_1706_40_097.png
2020_0122_1721_45_251.png

2020_0122_1926_43_536.png
2020_0122_1330_51_088.png

The next are motion scenes you can check out. :wat: These are old so I got these from somewhere I don't remember, meaning they're not mine.
So I replace it with my Troopers sometime ago. Enjoy!

Next are danger scenes. :eek: Two are take out scenes and two are pretty dangerous scenes.

Finally to close this wonderful collection. I'll even share Code's robo buddy, PD-Bob!
This robot can use all kinds of kinky stuff as weapons. :wink:

That's all for the Grand Sharing Collection. Motion scenes are mostly old so they're not really mine, I just have them for quite some time.
So credit goes to those who made these. That also goes for the bathtub scene.

In case you asked. Go right ahead to use them in your works as you please. :smile:
I'm still making projects so have no fear folks. Maybe this collection will save me the next time my computer gets rekt again... :frown:

Now on to new projects and if there's anything wrong let me know. Enjoy and take care!

Attachments

• 2020_0121_2117_50_438.png
    2020_0121_2117_50_438.png
    337.7 KB · Views: 300

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Hello everyone! In case you haven't heard, my new desktop has arrived and now everything is all set up and ready to work! :smile:
To be honest, I was gonna retire but with your guys support, I'll continue to do what I do best.

Anyway enough of that. I'm here today to share some scenes that you guys can freely use.
I called it the "Grand Sharing Collection". Basically new scenes I'm willing to share along with my Troopers.
First here are same Troopers you can use. I also sharing one of the Agents, Scoop! He's a real perverted guy, so you can get his ass kicked...
View attachment 101644View attachment 101646View attachment 101645View attachment 101647View attachment 101648

Next one is more scenes you can use for Studio Neo. :smile: The Troopers are included.
Again these are just scenes not full images, in case you asked.
View attachment 101649View attachment 101650
View attachment 101653View attachment 101652
View attachment 101654View attachment 101655
View attachment 101656View attachment 101664

The next are motion scenes you can check out. :wat: These are old so I got these from somewhere I don't remember, meaning they're not mine.
So I replace it with my Troopers sometime ago. Enjoy!
View attachment 101657View attachment 101658View attachment 101659

Next are danger scenes. :eek: Two are take out scenes and two are pretty dangerous scenes.
View attachment 101660View attachment 101661
View attachment 101662View attachment 101663

Finally to close this wonderful collection. I'll even share Code's robo buddy, PD-Bob!
This robot can use all kinds of kinky stuff as weapons. :wink:
View attachment 101665

That's all for the Grand Sharing Collection. Motion scenes are mostly old so they're not really mine, I just have them for quite some time.
So credit goes to those who made these. That also goes for the bathtub scene.

In case you asked. Go right ahead to use them in your works as you please. :smile:
I'm still making projects so have no fear folks. Maybe this collection will save me the next time my computer gets rekt again... :frown:

Now on to new projects and if there's anything wrong let me know. Enjoy and take care!

Thanks for the scenes!! Anyways, could you make more KO or takedown scenes in the future? I kinda suck at posing and I mostly use scenes and premade poses from Studio

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Some pics of my wrestler and Muay Thai zakos I made using scenes I DL'ed from RadRanger47

Inside the Syndicate's changing room:
20200126020631141.png

Camryn, Hakuyo and a bunch of useless kickboxers:
20200126000840290.png

Lying on her own failure:
20200126012654372.png

Agent Scoop with a rather submissive Hawk:
20200126011324618.png 20200126011330767.png

Strangling the Okinawan heavyweight wrestler, Hakuyo:
20200126001521221.png 20200126001551131.png

Kingtoaster

Swell Supporter
Does anyone know how to get Honey Select Studio or PlayClub Studio anywhere? I want to make more scenes now that I have more time to myself.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Could anyone please make the zakos from here?
I always wished that series added more variety. They always just wear lingerie, and the story is always the same - zako knocks out guy, starts to have sex with him, he strangles her with her own undies, fucks her corpse, the end. I rather wish the GunGun sexy leather-clad zako soldiers got more CGI fanart.

osw

Club Regular
I always wished that series added more variety. They always just wear lingerie, and the story is always the same - zako knocks out guy, starts to have sex with him, he strangles her with her own undies, fucks her corpse, the end. I rather wish the GunGun sexy leather-clad zako soldiers got more CGI fanart.
This one has more variety, but it’s too bloody. The first one should be dead after taking two bullets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.