Honey Select Thread

Secteur-X7

Avid Affiliate
DeviantArt Username
http://secteur-x7.deviantart.com/
Yoooo! How you guys doing? Good news I made three new piles scenes and willing to share it all to you dudes, so here it is!
View attachment 98233View attachment 98234View attachment 98235
Oh and here is the all-in-one scene! ...and a clone room, for good measure.
View attachment 98236View attachment 98237
Now I have two works need to finish, one scenario and the other the dark elf scene, cause maybe I should give ALPHA a break.
Oh yea, I find a name for them, it's called ALPHA. I mean it's the best I got so whatever. Anyway enjoy the scenes! :cool:
Oh !! it is another version than you posted at PIXIV !!! (long gloves and combat boots ...).. any chance to see pictures in good definition ?
Keep your good work !

wj1905

Club Regular
Yoooo! How you guys doing? Good news I made three new piles scenes and willing to share it all to you dudes, so here it is!
View attachment 98233View attachment 98234View attachment 98235
Oh and here is the all-in-one scene! ...and a clone room, for good measure.
View attachment 98236View attachment 98237
Now I have two works need to finish, one scenario and the other the dark elf scene, cause maybe I should give ALPHA a break.
Oh yea, I find a name for them, it's called ALPHA. I mean it's the best I got so whatever. Anyway enjoy the scenes! :cool:
Bodypiles are my favorites! Keep them coming! But, umm could you upload these in proper large resolution? These are only thumbnail sized even if I click on them...

RadRanger47

Vivacious Visitor
Oh !! it is another version than you posted at PIXIV !!! (long gloves and combat boots ...).. any chance to see pictures in good definition ?
Keep your good work !
Bodypiles are my favorites! Keep them coming! But, umm could you upload these in proper large resolution? These are only thumbnail sized even if I click on them...
Uhh.. those are just scenes that you can use and load on the Studio Neo. You can find the main pics on my Pixiv!
Unless you guys want me to upload the main works here too.
Fallen Troopers 4

Secteur-X7

Avid Affiliate
DeviantArt Username
http://secteur-x7.deviantart.com/
Uhh.. those are just scenes that you can use and load on the Studio Neo. You can find the main pics on my Pixiv!
Fallen Troopers 4
View attachment 98280
Haha, we have trouble understanding each other! (but english is not my first language ...) I said that I would like to see with better resolution the miniatures posted here (unless it's only pictures of work) ?
Well keep your good work !
Can t wait to to see news from you ...

wj1905

Club Regular
Fallen Troopers 4
View attachment 98280
Thanks! I don't have this studio program so yeah, we would have preferred if you just uploaded high resolution screenshots of these.
Anyway got them after a while (why does pixiv always load so utterly slow like I was using a dial-in modem?) so I hope you don't mind, I added them here so others will have an easier time getting these.
77334042_p0 - Fallen Troopers 4.png77334042_p1 - Fallen Troopers 4.png77334042_p2 - Fallen Troopers 4.png77334042_p3 - Fallen Troopers 4.png77334042_p4 - Fallen Troopers 4.png77334042_p5 - Fallen Troopers 4.png77334042_p6 - Fallen Troopers 4.png77334042_p7 - Fallen Troopers 4.png77334042_p8 - Fallen Troopers 4.png77334042_p9 - Fallen Troopers 4.png77334042_p10 - Fallen Troopers 4.png77334042_p11 - Fallen Troopers 4.png77334042_p12 - Fallen Troopers 4.png

Last edited:

RadRanger47

Vivacious Visitor
Sure, no problem! Although for some reason uploading high resolution caps here is really slow. So for now, I have this ALPHA Bunny girls pile!
I'll upload more here if I've a good staple connection. Enjoy!
20191018162017946.png
20191018195322222.png
20191018195433622.png

20191018162029885.png
20191018162034525.png

Last edited:

Minion

Club Regular
I for one am grateful that you uploaded the save files. As I said on DA, you have a talent for creating body piles. I personally lack the creativity or planing skills lol

I downloaded your scenes, and cant wait use them with some of my zako characters.

I'll be sure to credit you with a link to your page in the description

RadRanger47

Vivacious Visitor
I for one am grateful that you uploaded the save files. As I said on DA, you have a talent for creating body piles. I personally lack the creativity or planing skills lol
I downloaded your scenes, and cant wait use them with some of my zako characters.
I'll be sure to credit you with a link to your page in the description
Your welcome! Creating body piles is pretty tricky but after those piles I did back then, it became pretty simple. So piles no problem!
You should tell me your deviantart page so I'll come check you out. :smile:
And thanks! I appreciate it for someone crediting me for my scenes! I don't mind people uses my scenes without credit, I'm just helping those who need a pile.
Anyway, if you guys want more pile scenes let me know, I'll gladly do some more! ...if I have time.
Till then, later dudes! :cool:

KingChloe01

Avid Affiliate
Your welcome! Creating body piles is pretty tricky but after those piles I did back then, it became pretty simple. So piles no problem!
And thanks! I appreciate it for someone crediting me for my scenes! I don't mind people uses my scenes without credit, I'm just helping those who need a pile.
Anyway, if you guys want more pile scenes let me know, I'll gladly do some more! ...if I have time.
Hi radranger, what height are you using for the girls in your bodypile? Short, standard or tall? I want to use my own character cards in the bodypile

We can trade as well but yeah, since you're using the vanilla version, I'm not sure which of my scenes will load properly

RadRanger47

Vivacious Visitor
Hi radranger, what height are you using for the girls in your bodypile? Short, standard or tall? I want to use my own character cards in the bodypile
We can trade as well but yeah, since you're using the vanilla version, I'm not sure which of my scenes will load properly
Hey there. Almost forgot that maybe height can affect the piles so you guys may want to adjust it a bit. The height of my girls are mostly 72 to 83, so yeah. We'll trade maybe someday, got my hands full right now with new scenes I'm making.
Anyway here's a view for you guys to ogle at. I use 55b scene and replace it with ALPHA Troopers.
ハニープレイクラブN – HoneyPlayclub N10B | 55b55.net

Enjoy the view! :smile:

Minion

Club Regular
Zakoholic

Here's a quick story I did using your body pile.

2 young girls are on theor way to a Halloween costume party when they are stopped by some older girls who have been bullying kids in their neighbourhood.

The bullies are fans of the Delmogony and have look up to them.

These bullies are also on their way to a Halloween party, and have all decided to dress up as Delmos (my alternate version of their uniform).

But tonight they've picked on the wrong kids

a_funny_thing_happened_on_the_way_to_the_party__1_by_zakoholic_dditg23.jpga_funny_thing_happened_on_the_way_to_the_party__2_by_zakoholic_dditihg-pre.jpg

Check out my Deviantart page for more zako action

Last edited:

KingChloe01

Avid Affiliate
Follow me on pixiv, I was finally able to get to work several mods to studio neo which includes blood effects found mostly on chinese pixiv users and a dozen additional guns!

I will submit pixiv illustrations later today showing the new stuff

Minion

Club Regular
Does anyone know a website that CLEARLY explains how to import 3D models into Studio Neo as items?

I'm a designer, so i know how to use various 3D software (Rhino, 3DMax, Solid Wroks..) and I want to start creating my own items/furniture to import into HS.

If someone can help explain how to convert the the models, I'll be happy take item requests from other people

Top Bottom