Honey Select and AI Shoujo minigames tests thread (1 Viewer)

slayer

Master of this Domain
Greetings,

I've opened this thread for everyone attempting to create minigames using Honey Select sprites to share their experiences and results.

Here is a small experiment I made using AI Shoujo and Clickteam's Fusion:

YgB0KsM.jpg

Press space to throw a punch, click on a girl to hit her, press enter to kill all the girls.

Attachments

AIGirlG.rar
81.6 MB · Views: 9,852

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Ah, I hope they were helpful!

Whoops I really like this, I'm a very simple man turns out.

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yeah so I didn't realize the first few I sent were 4k. Any assets I provide after this post won't look fuzzy. Sorry about that.

No I can't redo what I've done I didn't save them, don't ask me why I didn't I don't have a good answer

slayer

Master of this Domain
I'm glad some people enjoyed the experiment.

As for the shooter, do you have ideas for new scenarios and their outfits? Dance club, high society party, gym, beach, workshop... whatever you feel like, we may be able to implement. Thanks for your cooperation!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

As for the shooter, do you have ideas for new scenarios and their outfits? Dance club, high society party, gym, beach, workshop... whatever you feel like, we may be able to implement. Thanks for your cooperation!

I would love to fight and shoot down some female wrestlers and kickboxers in a gym!

jettmanas

Master of this Domain

Yes, you know I love the first three settings especially. Thanks!
Maybe even using some of our existing characters' outfits as inspiration. :cool:

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Would you like to model some of the zakos?
Thanks for the reply. :smile: Wow, modeling- in 3D? I tried learning 3DS Max & Maya years ago-so tough.
I wonder how it works. If I can't, I hope someone else can. Definitely would go for club.

So you did the gym; nice. Have yet to try playing the game; I should try!

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Anyone know how to get the game to start?
Tried clicking the attachment, saved to desktop, and it won't open.
Not sure what program to open the file with. Seems to be stuck w/Windows Media since I tried that.

slayer

Master of this Domain
The attachment is a compressed executable. Use WinRAR or a similar program to extract the file within and then run it.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I'm p amazed at the speed you work. Although I suppose once the groundwork is laid it's all just a matter of pluggin' in the new stuff.

By the way the hold up was all me, I didn't have any time to make anything and I spent a lot of time of it sending over things that didn't need to be sent.

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
The attachment is a compressed executable. Use WinRAR or a similar program to extract the file within and then run it.
Thanks for the reply. Ah, wish I were better at technical issues.
Maybe you go to a WinRAR site to be able to do that. Not sure what a similar program to it is.
Well, hope there's a way to see it. Maybe there's sound and motion in the game!

slayer

Master of this Domain
I'm p amazed at the speed you work. Although I suppose once the groundwork is laid it's all just a matter of pluggin' in the new stuff.
Exactly. Replacing characters in the shooter gallery is simply a matter of swapping images.

By the way the hold up was all me, I didn't have any time to make anything and I spent a lot of time of it sending over things that didn't need to be sent.
Don't worry! And thanks for the sprites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.