Honey Select Thread

slayer

Swell Supporter
I made an experiment with two girls, and added "final fight" icons.
Definitely more fluid animations are needed...

Attachments

Weoooo

Club Regular
Yeah, either one or the other. All frames or no frames.

Also what are these sounds? I've never heard 'em before

slayer

Swell Supporter
I'd rather have animations. Too bad it looks very difficult to implement.

The sounds are in a folder that I gathered from different sources, I don't know if I can trace the origin now.

slayer

Swell Supporter
I made a new test attempt. Press spacebar to thrrow punches, or just click on the girls to hit them.
I hope I can get the proper animations working soon...

Attachments

slayer

Swell Supporter
I've just added a new girl to the experiment:

I fear that I might be spamming the thread; shall I create a new one?

Attachments

jettmanas

Avid Affiliate
Wow, props on all this technical work. I tried learning 3DS Max & Maya, but struggled so much w/3D.
Been doing 2D hand drawn & Flash animation for many years.

Weoooo

Club Regular
This thread is for whatever it needs to be for. I'm personally interested in the progress, since I wanted to do a simple shooter game with my shooter enemies and gave up cause I got lost. It's kind of gratifying to see someone do something similar.

slayer

Swell Supporter
Wow, props on all this technical work. I tried learning 3DS Max & Maya, but struggled so much w/3D.
Been doing 2D hand drawn & Flash animation for many years.
The funny thing is, I ended up using no knowledge of such applications. I couldn't get to animate the characters, so I just used existent animations and made up a couple of poses, nothing more.

This thread is for whatever it needs to be for. I'm personally interested in the progress, since I wanted to do a simple shooter game with my shooter enemies and gave up cause I got lost. It's kind of gratifying to see someone do something similar.
If you provide me with the animations or sprites, I can collectthem in a very simple shooting gallery (no different hit areas though, just a boolean).

slayer

Swell Supporter
I made a specific thread to avoid spamming this one:

Femtrooper

Potential Patron
Hi everyone. I have been playing around with the standard honey select from Faccu for a bit. I had an issue with the first mod I tried, widesliders. I extracted it to the correct folder and it did its thing but the game is the same. I don't want to waste time with the other ones before I know how to make them work. Did I do something wrong? Also, what is a good site for new costumes and maps?

Weoooo

Club Regular
Widesliders has a bit of an install process, did you follow it? I remember having to run things with the wideslider patches in order to get them to work. If you did that and nothing happened, uh... I donno. I thought the fikku version was up to date with the one that's floating around out there, and that's the only thing I can think of.
I don't know about a site anymore. Hongfire used to be good about it, but not only did people fall off of it as it started to become unstable, it's now gone. There's supposedly some Chinese sites too, but I've never been able to get my dumb head around them and I think they require you to have a chinese mainland based e-mail or phone number. But if you're on discord there's an amazing discord channel: Join the Illusion Soft Discord Server!
There you'll find more mods than you probably know what to do with, because that's why my abdata is hilariously huge.

Speaking of mods: for the incredibly ambitious among us Timeline is here, which is a way to make custom animations. There's been mods like this before, but I didn't know how they worked and they were abandoned pretty quickly. This modder, Joan, seems to have made their mission to turn these illusion games into intros to 3d rendering, so I bet he won't give up on it or make it weird.

jettmanas

Avid Affiliate
Glad to see this topic bumped.
I'd love to see a shooter, especially w/characters from the Streets of Girls posts I made: Club & Gym.
Let me know if I can do anything to help. Thanks!

ZakoGirls

Avid Affiliate

I wonder how many characters I may include before this simple application begins to fail...

and

Hey dudes me again. Back with some sharing because I feel like it. :smile: Tsukachan Tsukachan , I feel you will like these scenes. :wink:
Preview Images.
View attachment 105812View attachment 105813

Now then, here are the scenes enjoy them. :wink:
View attachment 105814View attachment 105815View attachment 105816View attachment 105817View attachment 105818View attachment 105819

By the way. Are you guys making some game? :smile:

i need to punch this girls

slayer

Swell Supporter
Very good. Should I gain access to the characters, I believe I can create the beat em up test.

Top Bottom