Honey Select Thread (4 Viewers)

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Hmm, a little premature on one of the executions, guys.
I like how you used blur for the slide action! I wish more guns had fk bones for that, but I don't even think a lot of props in real-ass posing programs have that sort of stuff regularly.

What do you use for juices? While I have a real love of tight implied sex shots, anytime anyone uses their mouth things should get wet and I don't know how to make it look good.
I'm using Photoshop for making liquid effects. I can't remember the name of that brushes but you can find good things on google. I also suggest you to download water layer style files. This will make your effects looks good.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I'm using Photoshop for making liquid effects. I can't remember the name of that brushes but you can find good things on google. I also suggest you to download water layer style files. This will make your effects looks good.
Well, I'm using paintnet anyway, I might as well learn effects in post too.

Last edited:

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Hi it's me again, constantly posting on this thread.

So it turns out it's actually really easy to make something colorable. You just open a program and change a tag. It's so easy, in fact, that you can do it and not know how to extract what you did and pack it up individually!
I know this, cause this is the problem I am facing.
A chinese modder on UU-GG apparently did some edits of vanilla assets to make them more sexy. One of them was the suit jacket.
I think you can see where this is going.
View attachment 70533
(That's Roy's Katarina: [HS] Katarina from Tekken 7 - Roy12 Mods )
(because the suit's still not RIGHT so it can't be the modern growl girls)
But here's the thing, and why I'm not being all triumphant about this. I do not know how to just take that out and repack it. So I just have the mod that someone else made that I made one edit to hangin' around. You'd think there'd be tutorials on how to do this, but no, they all assume that if you've managed to make it far enough to make edits you're probably smart enough to know how the create mod button works. Too bad I don't! It throws errors at me about invocations!
So, Undertow: Here's the chinese guy's mod I made an edit to that I can't figure out how to repack, because I think maybe this place and like one other guy on Pixiv would even care: MEGA
I also know you won't parade this around and say "wow some dude called weoooo made this all by himself check it out." I'll delete all this nonsense once I've got this all sorted, which... might be longer than I like. But in the meantime, have fun(?)
It's the Grey Jacket, and you're gonna have to go all the way up to get the good strong colors you're probably looking for.

pixivのみなさんこんにちは!私は他人の仕事を取ってその一部を色づけすることができましたが、その部分だけをどのように詰めるかを理解できませんでした。だから、そのパッケージには私が触れなかったことがたくさんあります。
Could you tell me where did you get that skirt mod? I want to make Runark characters and I think that mod would be very helpful for me.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Could you tell me where did you get that skirt mod? I want to make Runark characters and I think that mod would be very helpful for me.

The tight skirts? It's either Aardvark, SAK, or S_K. I think Aardvark because it's just called Tight 2.
I've been TRYING to commission a suit like this one: A Doll on her duty. , but there's been no takers. I grabbed an asset and have been trying to import it, but that's hecka hard so I should just update my commission to say that I just need it imported. I should... do that this week.
I'm interested in what you'll do, although I bet... I bet it won't be good for the poor dolls. By the way you can make a german stick grenade with simple shapes pretty easy, it's basically just 3 cylinders. I tried importing one of those too, but hey it's not easy turns out.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Damn, 93 images! You've been hard at work! Really good as well! Scenes are always appreciated, but I'd love to know where you get your maps too since I haven't had much luck finding many.

I've uploaded the super large image you asked for. Sorry it took so long but I've been a little busy lately and it kinda slipped my mind.

https://i.imgur.com/PQzLqyf.jpg

I also made another scene and then played around with the lighting. https://i.imgur.com/XynRZn4.jpg https://i.imgur.com/TtKS1lM.jpg

I think I prefer the second one but I'm not sure how to fix skin color of the girl up front.
Love it! Thanks! You do some awesome bodypile pics. :D The classic Delmo poses... Never gets old. Especially in skimpier outfits

It's done
これはステルス任務です Part Two
I can upload the scenes and 4k screenshots if anyone wants.
Hey, another pro tip? If you're making something with basic shapes that you're gonna be using a lot, save just it as a scene and you can import it.
Also if you realize something needs to be present like halfway through the scenes, you don't have to do them all over. You can put it in, delete everything else, and then save that and import it back. That's how I made Chekhov's box during the last part, I realized it shoulda been there and then back imported it.
If you could put this on Mega or something, I'd appreciate it, as even 10 pics are hard to download from Pixiv, let alone 93. That site has some shitty servers, everything takes ages to load.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
The tight skirts? It's either Aardvark, SAK, or S_K. I think Aardvark because it's just called Tight 2.
I've been TRYING to commission a suit like this one: A Doll on her duty. , but there's been no takers. I grabbed an asset and have been trying to import it, but that's hecka hard so I should just update my commission to say that I just need it imported. I should... do that this week.
I'm interested in what you'll do, although I bet... I bet it won't be good for the poor dolls. By the way you can make a german stick grenade with simple shapes pretty easy, it's basically just 3 cylinders. I tried importing one of those too, but hey it's not easy turns out.
Thanks to you, I found what I want. And a german grenade... How about this? I wish I had a better way but I think this is the best for now.
gre4.jpg

gre3.jpg

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yep, that's what I mean! It's easy enough to make, although your method's way more creative than mine. I just used the basic shapes.

If you could put this on Mega or something, I'd appreciate it, as even 10 pics are hard to download from Pixiv, let alone 93. That site has some shitty servers, everything takes ages to load.
MEGA

There ya go. I tend to not have issues with pixiv's servers, but sometimes they seem to be crawling.

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I wish I could get used to the camera in Honey select! I would make images more if I could be better with the camera controls. The costumes are much better in HS
XD
Man I wish I could help you. I went straight into this and I still think it took me a good while to get used to how the camera worked. I can only imagine how hard it would be to come from something similar and have things work totally different.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I HAVE DELVED INTO THE REALM OF ARCANE KNOWLEDGE

AND I HAVE FOUND IT surprisingly understandable.
Almost every map is made up of pieces that can be found and manipulated with shortcuts. For example, I wanted a penthouse suite with an attached room, cause I liked the pool in suite but there needed to be a room somewhere too, or an ambush couldn't occur. But then I ran into an issue where transitions in and out of that room were awkward.

INSURMOUNTABLE OBSTACLE.jpg
But...
BLACK MAGIC.jpg

this changes everything
You just gotta find the map part you want to move. You can also delete windows and replace them with pondscum's action breaking windows and stuff like that.

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Yep, that's what I mean! It's easy enough to make, although your method's way more creative than mine. I just used the basic shapes.

MEGA

There ya go. I tend to not have issues with pixiv's servers, but sometimes they seem to be crawling.
Thanks a lot! I always have issues with them. They just stall and stop loading after a few pics in such long series.
This is amazing, love the FPS-like point of view style. I noticed it's called Maido2 - was there a first series?

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I had to stop for a second and go "wait, how did that translate to-" and then I remembered that's what I named the zip.
Yes, actually! There was a first part, and the fact that people liked it emboldened me for another part. Here it is on pixiv: これはステルス任務です Part One
I also put it on DA, but it's a pain cause you gotta upload one at a time, and it kinda looks like shit unless I do at least some work on each upload(you can't just go forward through the pictures, there's a description underneath each one that I never had anything to say about). But if pixiv craps out on you, you can always use this: This Is a Sneaking Mission by Weoooo on DeviantArt

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Is there anyone who can make this outfit? This character called Shaman(シャーマン), female zako troops from the God mazinger. I think they are good characters but it's difficult to find similar clothes that look like them.
FreMgAv.jpg

KfjfRyQ.jpg

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Is there anyone who can make this outfit? This character called Shaman(シャーマン), female zako troops from the God mazinger. I think they are good characters but it's difficult to find similar clothes that look like them.
FreMgAv.jpg

KfjfRyQ.jpg
God I wish I knew. I love them and everyone's always cutting them in half! I think it might be down to skintex mods that we'd have to make, because I haven't found a suit that looks right. I know there's a mod for splatoon eyes that will work for their goat pupils, and you can use accessories to make their armbands and belt and tiara. But the main part of their outfit I just can't find, even with allegretto opening things up.

Last edited:

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Posting some images from a photoset I just uploaded!

How do you deal with a pesky superheroine? Augmented soldiers!
AOMtVWZ.jpg

yXrfXoi.jpg

YAs8vCV.jpg

You can view the full set here: Superheroine Shyne!
Is she a cyborg or a normal woman? Anyway, nice situation. She looks like a female zako character in the Denjin Makai(電神魔傀).

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I had to stop for a second and go "wait, how did that translate to-" and then I remembered that's what I named the zip.
Yes, actually! There was a first part, and the fact that people liked it emboldened me for another part. Here it is on pixiv: これはステルス任務です Part One
I also put it on DA, but it's a pain cause you gotta upload one at a time, and it kinda looks like shit unless I do at least some work on each upload(you can't just go forward through the pictures, there's a description underneath each one that I never had anything to say about). But if pixiv craps out on you, you can always use this: This Is a Sneaking Mission by Weoooo on DeviantArt
You can upload full resolution on DA - just select what the preview file size would be as basic, and it will show it at that size but you can enlarge by clicking on the pic. Easier than clicking Download every time

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Thanks! She's actually a human with superpowers. I tried to replicate her design here as much as possible but the options in HS are very limited, hehe.

Now to decide if she defeats the zako or if they defeat her.
Yeah when it gets down to subtle differences things get more difficult. Still... I think you might be able to get things a little more to your liking.

First off, did you try Easygoing for the back hair? It might be what you're looking for, it's got long bangs in the front that you don't take up the bang or side slot. If you'd rather have the straight back, you can try using one of the hair extensions for those long front parts. God I don't remember who made them... but they're out there! I think they color close to the vanilla hair, too, so you can mix them together without much problem.

The hands and feet you pretty much nailed, but you could try looking around at sock mods for a tight, smooth calf sock. I didn't really look for those. You also might be able to use Allegretto and use the pantyhose slot for an additional glove for the underglove look.
There's also a choker pack from Andelalune, which will get you the plain choker, and you could try the Sylvanas armour from Starlene(Starlene Cosplay 03 v1.2 | Starlene on Patreon), that might fit better for what you're doing.

The visor... hmm. You might have to use the semi-transparent shapes to get that blue across part, but I'm pretty sure something like those holes exist in the mech pack. There's supposed to be a way to stop animation with HSUS in the character creator too, but I never figured that out.

It ain't easy, but I actually kind of find it fun to try and mash things together to get a look I want. I feel real good about the end result of Dark Elf creation, and their hair is pretty much just a ponytail extension cause I couldn't find anything else that worked. The bands on the gloves of the pricom thugs is just a recolored, re positioned bracelet too, and I felt pretty smart doing that. I also made a red cross on a pouch for something I... might do something with some day.

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
For those who are using the Delmo Outfit mod, is there a way to switch it from swimsuit to normal? I want to be able to change the undies and I can't because they are a premade mod for a specific swimsuit item :(

Weoooo Weoooo halp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.