Honey Select Thread (1 Viewer)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Is that your doing, as a commission? I didn't realize a lot of people were into that monster.
I have some secret news, too:
kd9nGxt.png

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Is that your doing, as a commission? I didn't realize a lot of people were into that monster.
I have some secret news, too:
kd9nGxt.png
That's not mine. Anyway that cloth looks good! I'm now making Runark zako works and it must be fit for my characters.
I have an outfit mod for them but this... looks not bad but also not perfect.
01.jpg

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yeah, I made that recolorable! I suppose that's kinda bragging, but also this thread is the only place to get it! I care deeply about the growl girls' jacket.

Last edited:

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
Allegretto! Use Allegretto, and then use the delmo suit in the bra slot. This is how I did pink and blue delmos too. I'd share some cards, but I've messed with SlotIDs so much they probably won't work. But whatever I'll share 'em anyway
View attachment 74833 View attachment 74834

I used this download: [HS]Allegretto_1.4.6.0.rar ([HS]Allegretto_1.4.6.0.rar) ダウンロード | いろいろ | uploader.jp
Niiice, and how did you fix the Skirt Butt Bug? And the Wide Waist bug? Are you using a special body shape or did you fix it through software as well?

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
You don't have to do anything special to use allegretto. You just install it like any other plugin, then a bunch of stuff shows up in the lists. If it's not WORKING, uh... I donno what to do?
For the waists, I shape the body with the clothes on to get the slender anime look. Make sure to not just mess with the waist, but also the chest(not the breasts, the chest) to get it to look right. It's not perfect, because it means they look weird undressed, but for now it works. The guy who made it said he wanted to run through old stuff and redo them, not only for adjustable shine but also things like that.
What's the skirt butt bug?

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
Ah the Skirt looks weird behind, like their butt it's exgeextre big or something, and does it work for old studio? Or only for NEO? my NEO still looks weird on the menus, like misplaced buttons and stuff like that, it's hard to use :(

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
It's in character creation! You shouldn't have to do anything in studio to make it work. I think the big butts might just be the way pleated skirts look, combined with the character creation default pose.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Nope. Hmm... did you run the IPA patch thing? I open my game with the shortcut it makes, but I think you always have to run that when you install a new plugin.

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
Aaaaah gotta check that when I get home then, thanks a lot <3 and glad you enjoy the delmo outfit, it was my idea for a commission from McM :P

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
It's really good! There's only so much aika material out there, you know. I hope he's able to go revisit again sometime soon, since now he's got a material that can have its' shine adjusted.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Soon I can. The skirt is aardvark's tight 2, the jacket is a secret until probably later today
Unless you're talking about what I used in the old pictures, in that case that's the open shirt that I think came in the party DLC, if not in by default.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
20180616105441803.jpg
Y'all ready for the SECRET
It isn't officially released, but Starlene told me I could share it to whoever so:
MEGA
PW: 435f43uasdgjfd
Lemmie fuckin' TELL you how this went down. Pretty much right away I realized there wasn't anything that was the kind of suit jacket I wanted. I'm pretty sure by my second post I was complaining about that? I put in a request in the request thread in Hongfire, but I'm pretty sure no one checks that anymore. So then I put in a commission on the discord, and it sat there for a couple months. It wasn't lookin' good, so I decided to try and do it myself.
I combed through a few asset stores, and then remembered that OneofOne used the exact type of jacket I was thinking of, so I checked some dates and went looking for previous generation Daz/poser models and found Office Suit VIII 3D Figure Assets 3D-Age , thought it looked close, and I asked him myself. He said yes, so then I got to work.
And promptly realized I didn't know what the fuck to do
Turns out it's hard! I figured out morphing, but I didn't know how to scale things, I didn't know how to rig things, I sure as fuck didn't know how to weight things. So it sorta... sat there for a while. Then I put in a commission request:
28lxeid.jpg

Which Starlene took. I've never commissioned anyone to do anything before, but they asked for feedback and listened and we bounced ideas around, it was a lot of fun! I'd do it again!
And I think it turned out really well. The undress state is opened because I thought that would be the most useful for the most people, although the jacket being pulled down or pushed around would be better for us. But since there's only one undress state per piece of clothing, I wanted more people to get a use out of it. I think they will, there's nothing else really like this!
The Alternate Fit is tight for very small chests or very big ones, under 30 or over 80. Mess with the saturation and softness to reduce the expression of the clothing texture, or maybe Honey Katsu would work...
The second color is the button. I hope you guys find it useful and good! I asked for it for a very particular purpose, but I think it's applicable in lots of designs!
That was the secret.

oneofone

Club Regular
View attachment 75015
Y'all ready for the SECRET
It isn't officially released, but Starlene told me I could share it to whoever so:
MEGA
PW: 435f43uasdgjfd
Lemmie fuckin' TELL you how this went down. Pretty much right away I realized there wasn't anything that was the kind of suit jacket I wanted. I'm pretty sure by my second post I was complaining about that? I put in a request in the request thread in Hongfire, but I'm pretty sure no one checks that anymore. So then I put in a commission on the discord, and it sat there for a couple months. It wasn't lookin' good, so I decided to try and do it myself.
I combed through a few asset stores, and then remembered that OneofOne used the exact type of jacket I was thinking of, so I checked some dates and went looking for previous generation Daz/poser models and found Office Suit VIII 3D Figure Assets 3D-Age , thought it looked close, and I asked him myself. He said yes, so then I got to work.
And promptly realized I didn't know what the fuck to do
Turns out it's hard! I figured out morphing, but I didn't know how to scale things, I didn't know how to rig things, I sure as fuck didn't know how to weight things. So it sorta... sat there for a while. Then I put in a commission request:
28lxeid.jpg

Which Starlene took. I've never commissioned anyone to do anything before, but they asked for feedback and listened and we bounced ideas around, it was a lot of fun! I'd do it again!
And I think it turned out really well. The undress state is opened because I thought that would be the most useful for the most people, although the jacket being pulled down or pushed around would be better for us. But since there's only one undress state per piece of clothing, I wanted more people to get a use out of it. I think they will, there's nothing else really like this!
The Alternate Fit is tight for very small chests or very big ones, under 30 or over 80. Mess with the saturation and softness to reduce the expression of the clothing texture, or maybe Honey Katsu would work...
The second color is the button. I hope you guys find it useful and good! I asked for it for a very particular purpose, but I think it's applicable in lots of designs!
That was the secret.

Good Job! Keep it up!

D

Deleted member 687

Coeo6Ot.jpg

Runark zako pictures! Do you think this is too short? Don't worry. This is not the end. I'm now planning to make Agony demon(A.K.A. Onoskelis) pictures, and then Runark again!
pcT5Sj1.jpg

GxivtVt.jpg

AWLUgCa.jpg

ivw1apy.jpg

vubrNU8.jpg

0HcZ7Ws.jpg

Zmq82UZ.jpg

nVyLOo1.jpg

tOl9k5Z.jpg

GDR610n.jpg

EO6uCIx.jpg

424PcI6.jpg

XtajpPa.jpg

Ukc0wup.jpg

RzDAzdX.jpg

vqaV025.jpg

Holy shit! Love the action! You just keep going with these amazing works, grgr!

Is there any chance we'll see the return of the gas mask terrorist girls?

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
Coeo6Ot.jpg

Runark zako pictures! Do you think this is too short? Don't worry. This is not the end. I'm now planning to make Agony demon(A.K.A. Onoskelis) pictures, and then Runark again!
pcT5Sj1.jpg

GxivtVt.jpg

AWLUgCa.jpg

ivw1apy.jpg

vubrNU8.jpg

0HcZ7Ws.jpg

Zmq82UZ.jpg

nVyLOo1.jpg

tOl9k5Z.jpg

GDR610n.jpg

EO6uCIx.jpg

424PcI6.jpg

XtajpPa.jpg

Ukc0wup.jpg

RzDAzdX.jpg

vqaV025.jpg
Friggin amazing!!! How can you manage the lights like that? is there any special mod for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.