Honey Select Thread (2 Viewers)

josephes

Swell Supporter
Coeo6Ot.jpg

Runark zako pictures! Do you think this is too short? Don't worry. This is not the end. I'm now planning to make Agony demon(A.K.A. Onoskelis) pictures, and then Runark again!
pcT5Sj1.jpg

GxivtVt.jpg

AWLUgCa.jpg

ivw1apy.jpg

vubrNU8.jpg

0HcZ7Ws.jpg

Zmq82UZ.jpg

nVyLOo1.jpg

tOl9k5Z.jpg

GDR610n.jpg

EO6uCIx.jpg

424PcI6.jpg

XtajpPa.jpg

Ukc0wup.jpg

RzDAzdX.jpg

vqaV025.jpg

Amazing job!! ;)

Holy shit! Love the action! You just keep going with these amazing works, grgr!

Is there any chance we'll see the return of the gas mask terrorist girls?

I'm hoping for that as well, especially if they will do a little ass kicking like the Runark girls have done here before they got owned!

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Thank you all! I've forgotten the gas masked girls. I'm now planning to make other things so if you want to see that girls, you'll have a long wait.

HSStudioaddon mod is very useful for making light effects. Just install this mod and go to effect menu. Then you'll know what to do. This mod is quite simple and also useful. This is for Honeystudio, not StudioNeo.

D

Deleted member 687

Thank you all! I've forgotten the gas masked girls. I'm now planning to make other things so if you want to see that girls, you'll have a long wait.

HSStudioaddon mod is very useful for making light effects. Just install this mod and go to effect menu. Then you'll know what to do. This mod is quite simple and also useful. This is for Honeystudio, not StudioNeo.
Do you plan on doing any masked girls in the near future?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Coeo6Ot.jpg

Runark zako pictures! Do you think this is too short? Don't worry. This is not the end. I'm now planning to make Agony demon(A.K.A. Onoskelis) pictures, and then Runark again!
pcT5Sj1.jpg

GxivtVt.jpg

AWLUgCa.jpg

ivw1apy.jpg

vubrNU8.jpg

0HcZ7Ws.jpg

Zmq82UZ.jpg

nVyLOo1.jpg

tOl9k5Z.jpg

GDR610n.jpg

EO6uCIx.jpg

424PcI6.jpg

XtajpPa.jpg

Ukc0wup.jpg

RzDAzdX.jpg

vqaV025.jpg
Can't wait for the Onoskelis ones. :) Dunno if you use the game's extracted models, but there are a lot of variants among the girls - some have tails, there are different horn designs, and some even wear jewelry of sorts, made from bones and wires.
Nice Runark gals, though I wish you incorporate those stick grenades into the action, like getting them jammed up in their pussies. :D

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Can't wait for the Onoskelis ones. :) Dunno if you use the game's extracted models, but there are a lot of variants among the girls - some have tails, there are different horn designs, and some even wear jewelry of sorts, made from bones and wires.
Nice Runark gals, though I wish you incorporate those stick grenades into the action, like getting them jammed up in their pussies. :D
Right, there are several variants of the Onoskelis model. I'm just using the mod that another person made. I wish I could use other models. I've forgotten stick grenades. That's an important weapon of Runark girls. I'll put that into the next Runark pictures.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Your lighting's always so fuckin' good, jesus christ.

Grgr actually posted some scenes with his lighting earlier in the thread; make sure you've got the extended save data thing to read it.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Btw, what is this Honey Select program and how do I imagine it working? Like Gary's Mod? You put models in and pose them as you like?

Right, there are several variants of the Onoskelis model. I'm just using the mod that another person made. I wish I could use other models. I've forgotten stick grenades. That's an important weapon of Runark girls. I'll put that into the next Runark pictures.
Oh, thanks, I forgot what those grenades were called in english!
Agony has unlockable character models, though I have yet to unlock the Onoskelis, and it shows all the variant "skins". I think someone already extracted the model, at least have seen it posted somewhere.
Edit: Like these, not sure if these are extracted or some guy remade the models?
Agony » Pack 3D models
Also, found the artist's page who designed her, maybe these shots of the various versions lined up will help for you to make them look slightly different.
onohead1-1600x900.jpg onohead2-1600x900.jpg onohead3b-1187x668.jpg

Last edited:

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Btw, what is this Honey Select program and how do I imagine it working? Like Gary's Mod? You put models in and pose them as you like?

Oh, thanks, I forgot what those grenades were called in english!
Agony has unlockable character models, though I have yet to unlock the Onoskelis, and it shows all the variant "skins". I think someone already extracted the model, at least have seen it posted somewhere.
Edit: Like these, not sure if these are extracted or some guy remade the models?
Agony » Pack 3D models
Also, found the artist's page who designed her, maybe these shots of the various versions lined up will help for you to make them look slightly different.
View attachment 75423 View attachment 75424 View attachment 75425
Honeyselect is a Japanese eroge. You can create or modify virtual models of men and women. Honeystudio is 3D scene creator kit which is included Honeyselect.

It's a simple and convenient tool. But there are some limit to its use because it's not a professional tool. You can only use clothings provided by this game. It's quite difficult to use 3D models what I want. If you want to use other clothings, you must make a mod yourself.(Or you can make a request to someone who know how to do it.) There must be some special procedure and I don't know how. So I can only use mods what someone else has made in advance.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Importing models as studio objects IS doable. I've been told it's the easiest out of all the mods you could try and make, with the hardest being clothing. Or a plugin, but that's just madness if you're not a real-ass programmer who knows engines.
Of course that didn't help me not immediately get overwhelmed when I tried to port in a stick grenade.
If you REALLY want them in, that's a way to go. I know there's some dude who keeps porting in monsters. The mod grgr's using is a bit more complicated, it's like a skin overlay; so there's actually an invisible honey select girl underneath that monster. That means it'll animate and pose like a female character.
But uh... man I uh... I can't say I understand what you guys see in those things!

Also ホテルデルモからの脱出(STILL INCOMPLETE)
hey guys I did a thing

Last edited:

grgr444

Master of this Domain
mz.jpg mz02.png mz03.png
I'm trying to make Mizuki outfit from Punisher. But that breast part is a problem. I want to make that outfit as similar to original character as possible. If anyone has any good ideas, I would appreciate it.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I tried a real quick bit of bs to try and use the bondage top with some sort of bottom, but I couldn't get it to look right. There might be another suit around, though.

CapreseSalad

Casual Client
Is there anyone who can make this outfit? This character called Shaman(シャーマン), female zako troops from the God mazinger. I think they are good characters but it's difficult to find similar clothes that look like them.
FreMgAv.jpg

KfjfRyQ.jpg

Hey grgr444!!

First off, I wanna say I am a huge fan of your work and that sorry to zombie this comment but I don't think anyone has made a realistic version of the Sherman/Shaman one-piece bikini outside of MMD/Miku Miku Dance.. Pixiv user chan2014kenji made a version of the Shaman/Sherman swimsuit for miku miku dance(?)-based models (here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here ) if it is any help.

It's basically a Brazilian-style one piece bathingsuit that looks similar to slingshot bikini, It would need to be mocked up from scratch by a CG costume designer on patreon/deviantart. It's sort of complex because all the little details (the neck choker, the crotch has a thong part and then extra lines that hug the hips, etc).

I would love for one to be made though because I love the idea of putting zako combatants (and their elites/cadre/commanders) against each other and, well Sherman/Shaman vs Shocker Women Combatants was always my number #1 wishlist fantasy when I first started exploring Zako. Not that I don't like Elite Male(s) versus Female Zako encounters (I actually love them) but I feel like female Zako versus female Zako and Warfare involving women Zako and their leaders are under-explored themes.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Hey grgr444!!

First off, I wanna say I am a huge fan of your work and that sorry to zombie this comment but I don't think anyone has made a realistic version of the Sherman/Shaman one-piece bikini outside of MMD/Miku Miku Dance.. Pixiv user chan2014kenji made a version of the Shaman/Sherman swimsuit for miku miku dance(?)-based models (here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here ) if it is any help.

It's basically a Brazilian-style one piece bathingsuit that looks similar to slingshot bikini, It would need to be mocked up from scratch by a CG costume designer on patreon/deviantart. It's sort of complex because all the little details (the neck choker, the crotch has a thong part and then extra lines that hug the hips, etc).

I would love for one to be made though because I love the idea of putting zako combatants (and their elites/cadre/commanders) against each other and, well Sherman/Shaman vs Shocker Women Combatants was always my number #1 wishlist fantasy when I first started exploring Zako. Not that I don't like Elite Male(s) versus Female Zako encounters (I actually love them) but I feel like female Zako versus female Zako and Warfare involving women Zako and their leaders are under-explored themes.

Thank you! I really wish someone would make that outfit. I already made similar cloth with Shocker Women Combatants. [R-18G]Simple ryona pictures

Some of the people said that they are tired of watching killing zako scenes only. I think that's a good opinion. So I decided to make zako winners in the next Runark work. I haven't decide what I'm gonna make the next yet. (<-Is this English sentence correct in grammar?)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Thank you! I really wish someone would make that outfit. I already made similar cloth with Shocker Women Combatants. [R-18G]Simple ryona pictures

Some of the people said that they are tired of watching killing zako scenes only. I think that's a good opinion. So I decided to make zako winners in the next Runark work. I haven't decide what I'm gonna make the next yet. (<-Is this English sentence correct in grammar?)

Heyo, Tsuka here. So, I'm planning to make a Honey Select pinup/gravure series on my Pixiv featuring zakos and my favorite anime/game characters from various franchises on Late July/Early August 2018 once my new laptop has arrived. Do you know any mod for mechanic/worker clothes like this:
20110815000920_3417.jpg

Or maybe this:
capture7-jpg.68546

The type I'm looking for is this set:
- Mechanic/workers' jumpsuit or jacket around waist
- Sports bra
- Cargo pants
- Head towel/bandana
- Sunglasses/goggles on head
- Fingerless gloves
- Sneakers

My first one in the series would be Fighters Club's adorable tomboy mechanic girls. Can you find any mod for them? I would like to get it first

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Hmm.
Well, there's McM's leona that has baggy cargo pants: [HS] Leona - KoF XIV | McM82 on Patreon
One of these bodysuits has a half dress state where the top is off and tied at the waist: MEGA
Goggles are in by default, I know starlene has some that are smaller though, and bundled in with the FF15 mechanic girl's clothes, including her belt. Unfortunately, their patreon page where you can see each link is "under review" because patreon is being weird with adult content. They've also got a great fingerless gloves mod that's bundled with an Angel(from KoF) costume.
I've got no idea about head towels, though. And I know I've seen lots of sneakers, but I don't pay too much attention to them so I can't remember any good ones offhand.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Hmm.
Well, there's McM's leona that has baggy cargo pants: [HS] Leona - KoF XIV | McM82 on Patreon
One of these bodysuits has a half dress state where the top is off and tied at the waist: MEGA
Goggles are in by default, I know starlene has some that are smaller though, and bundled in with the FF15 mechanic girl's clothes, including her belt. Unfortunately, their patreon page where you can see each link is "under review" because patreon is being weird with adult content. They've also got a great fingerless gloves mod that's bundled with an Angel(from KoF) costume.
I've got no idea about head towels, though. And I know I've seen lots of sneakers, but I don't pay too much attention to them so I can't remember any good ones offhand.

Thanks!! I've already downloaded a few to ensure that I already got the mod beforehands. Now... I checked on Leona's patreon page and it contained these:
  • HS_MoreSlotID_v1.3
  • HS_GGmod_v1.6.1
  • HS_WideSlider_v0.8.3
How does these three work? How do I install mods in HS?

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Heyo, Tsuka here. So, I'm planning to make a Honey Select pinup/gravure series on my Pixiv featuring zakos and my favorite anime/game characters from various franchises on Late July/Early August 2018 once my new laptop has arrived. Do you know any mod for mechanic/worker clothes like this:
20110815000920_3417.jpg

Or maybe this:
capture7-jpg.68546

The type I'm looking for is this set:
- Mechanic/workers' jumpsuit or jacket around waist
- Sports bra
- Cargo pants
- Head towel/bandana
- Sunglasses/goggles on head
- Fingerless gloves
- Sneakers

My first one in the series would be Fighters Club's adorable tomboy mechanic girls. Can you find any mod for them? I would like to get it first
1.jpg charaF_20180701012646593.png

This is not perfect, but how about this? This is the best I can do.

Top and bottom: [HS] Leona - KoF XIV | McM82 on Patreon
Gloves: MEGA
Shoes: M-Studio GGMod Sneakers
[M-Studio] The MOD Thead - 20SEP2017 Updated 10 + 1 EVANGELION T-Shirts - HongFire.com | Anime | Manga | Games | MMORPG | Friendly Community
Other things are default Honeyselect items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.