Honey Select Thread (1 Viewer)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Hey.

I know y'all are out there. I know you're making things. You're making characters and trying to figure out poses, you're trying outfits.
You're out there, doin' it. Makin' it happen.
Cmon, post it up. Do it. Did you see my first post? Those aren't even screenshots, that's a big scene card.
I'm legit interested in what people are making. It's very fun to see.

Also I hope you don't mind grgr, but I took one of your characters who tended to not ever get a spotlight and gave her some special treatment, if you know what I'm talking about...
Q0kCoua.jpg

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Hey.

I know y'all are out there. I know you're making things. You're making characters and trying to figure out poses, you're trying outfits.
You're out there, doin' it. Makin' it happen.
Cmon, post it up. Do it. Did you see my first post? Those aren't even screenshots, that's a big scene card.
I'm legit interested in what people are making. It's very fun to see.

Also I hope you don't mind grgr, but I took one of your characters who tended to not ever get a spotlight and gave her some special treatment, if you know what I'm talking about...
Q0kCoua.jpg
You can use that character whenever you want to. She must be feeling down because I didn't cast her as the main actress.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Your work is amazing!
I was planing to start using HS myself, but I couldnt get the thing to install successfully. It kept stopping around half way.

Seeing your work however has inspired me to give it another go

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
It's good! It's really fun to drape characters over and against objects. I just finally started using HSPE's fk+ik option, and it's made a lot of things way easier and I don't know why I never tried to do it before. You still have to flip back to only FK sometimes, I've found. But I think that's cause I've never really figured out IK cause I went straight to neo.
I linked HSPE in here before, right?
I actually wondered if you, in particular, were thinking of trying to do stuff from the zako's PoV, or even just from that perspective. I think that could be really interesting!

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
I would, and I do enjoy it... it's just hard since you're so much focused on the attacker (which in general doesn't matter to me... )

I enjoy POV when RPing with text... making art with it though might not hold my interest enough since I already see that :P

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I would, and I do enjoy it... it's just hard since you're so much focused on the attacker (which in general doesn't matter to me... )

I enjoy POV when RPing with text... making art with it though might not hold my interest enough since I already see that :P
Ah, that makes sense. It's not who's doing that's exciting, it's what's being done. Still, the option's definitely there if you wanna give it a shot!

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
I might try it... I do really enjoying seeing it when other people make those style of pics :)

Barbaris

Avid Affiliate
Hello everybody!
three months ago I read about HS at this threadand and decided to try it.
I hope the results might be interesting to you :-)
I want to thank the guys who started and supported this topic. I am very grateful to you.

I posted several other pictures on my pixiv
Barbaris [pixiv]

Attachments

• In02.jpg
    In02.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 665
  • AS02.JPG
    AS02.JPG
    337.1 KB · Views: 675
  • MC.JPG
    MC.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 649
  • Born.jpg
    Born.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 660

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
HEY SO PRO TIP THAT I JUST REALIZED

There's an invisible ring. I've had it forever: HSStudioInvisible_4.2.zip (HSStudioInvisible_4.2.zip) ダウンロード | ハニーセレクト用アップローダー | uploader.jp
For some fuckin' reason I never put together that's how you can put any accessory or piece of clothing in a scene. So if you want a hat(or say, a helmet) to fall off and it's not in an item, there you go. Want shoes on the ground? There you go. I can not believe I never thought about this before.

Last edited:

grgr444

Master of this Domain
HEY SO PRO TIP THAT I JUST REALIZED

There's an invisible ring. I've had it forever: HSStudioInvisible_4.2.zip (HSStudioInvisible_4.2.zip) ダウンロード | ハニーセレクト用アップローダー | uploader.jp
For some fuckin' reason I never put together that's how you can put any accessory or piece of clothing in a scene. So if you want a hat(or say, a helmet) to fall off and it's not in an item, there you go. Want shoes on the ground? There you go. I can not believe I never thought about this before.
This is exactly what i needed! Thank you.
308d9bV.jpg

x6ALutJ.jpg

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Looks like I posted just in time! I figured it out when I made this
eb81Hwj.jpg
and abandoned it cause I couldn't figure out how to make it more interesting and I wanna keep at my maid story anyway, but I wanted the hat to be falling off and I didn't see it anywhere. Then I went "wait a goddamn second I can make characters invisible, why have I never thought to do this before?"

That helmet removal is excellent, and I imagine it will be of use to have things laying around. I'm glad I could help!
And I've said it before and I don't know what it says about me, but I think my favorite parts of your stuff are the reverse rape scenes. The ladies always seem fuckin' ravenous and there's something about that.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Looks like I posted just in time! I figured it out when I made this
eb81Hwj.jpg
and abandoned it cause I couldn't figure out how to make it more interesting and I wanna keep at my maid story anyway, but I wanted the hat to be falling off and I didn't see it anywhere. Then I went "wait a goddamn second I can make characters invisible, why have I never thought to do this before?"

That helmet removal is excellent, and I imagine it will be of use to have things laying around. I'm glad I could help!
And I've said it before and I don't know what it says about me, but I think my favorite parts of your stuff are the reverse rape scenes. The ladies always seem fuckin' ravenous and there's something about that.
Well look at you makin' those Ayylmaos. Niccccccccce. :wink:

By the way, as a noob to Honey Select, are there any mods that ya'll might recommend? Aside from the delmo outfit. That's a given. :grin::grin::grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.