Grimey Loader Imports Index (1 Viewer)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Re: Nipple accesoiries

rufferto said:
Is there a way to make it be possible to control the position of the nipples too?
Explain.

EDIT: Both nipples can now be unique.
Having Nipple.swf uses same for both.
Having Nipple1.swf and/or Nipple2.swf changes the right and left nipples respectively.
Expect in next release.

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor

Just thought that with seperate nipples (thanks for making it possible!!!) it would be nice if I could move the nipples further down and more to the outside of the tits.
I tried moving the nipple around within the SWF but that doesn´t really help, the angle of the nipple always stays the same and I end up with that:
[attachthumb=1]
But it wouldn´t fit anyway with that "corner" in the tit, so nevermind.

Attachments

• nip_down.png
    nip_down.png
    141 KB · Views: 715

Boss

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:
Sounds like you're loading the default custom nipple that comes with the loader. Try this:

1. In the Mods folder of the loader, make a new folder and give it a suitable name. Ex.: "PiercedNipple"

2. Put the custom nipple SWF in said folder and rename it as "Nipple".

3. Open the .txt file in the Mods folder.

4. On a new line, add: [in-game name]:[folder name]. Continuing with the above pierced nipple example: "Pierced Nipple:PiercedNipple"

5. Run SDT, a new option with the in-game name you entered above will appear in the loader's custom menu. Click it.

6. Something happens.

7. Profit will be had.

Thank you so much! I was getting tired of using that "single" nipples folder!

RajasGrime

Content Creator

You just need to import a blank SWF. There is not much to do about the resulting pointy nippleless breasts you will see. They can be drawn over to make them curvy, but the overall breast curve looks funny.

[attachthumb=1]

rufferto said:
Just thought that with seperate nipples (thanks for making it possible!!!) it would be nice if I could move the nipples further down and more to the outside of the tits.
I tried moving the nipple around within the SWF but that doesn´t really help, the angle of the nipple always stays the same and I end up with that:

But it wouldn´t fit anyway with that "corner" in the tit, so nevermind.
Beside moving the nipple down in the SWF, you must also rotate it downward. I've done so slightly in the below attachment and it works, to some extend. If you move it down too much that corner will eventually pop out. The more you move it down, the more it will look crooked on the smallest breast size ranges.

[attachthumb=2]

Attachments

Blank.swf
31 bytes · Views: 318

NipplePuffy2.swf
534 bytes · Views: 84,630

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor

RajasGrime said:
Beside moving the nipple down in the SWF, you must also rotate it downward.

But that´s what I did, I rotated it even more than you did and the result is always like my picture above. :-\
Yes it works to some extend, but not as much as I´d like it to.
Maybe if I redraw it completely and cover up that corner...

RajasGrime

Content Creator

In your picture it looks like you have placed the nipple's top edge at 0 on the X-axis. You must put the center of the nipple on 0 to make it align higher.

Chance

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:
You just need to import a blank SWF. There is not much to do about the resulting pointy nippleless breasts you will see. They can be drawn over to make them curvy, but the overall breast curve looks funny.
Thanks, it does the job just fine.

Chance

Content Creator

Haven't you heard ? Boys have nipples now. It's amazing what people can do nowaday with science.

Nah, I wanted to remove the nipples for the robot characters (since somebody recently posted a RAcaseal import).

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Ugh, now I remember why i detest drawing chains. Using ModGuy's brand new separate nipple import, chains are now available:

[attachthumb=1]

Make new folder, put both SWFs in them labelled "Nipple1" and "Nipple2", add entry in Mods.txt. Nipple 1 is the left (back) nipple. Nipple 2 is the right (front) nipple. Had I figured that out sooner, I could have finished this one a lot faster. That's one to remind for any readmes being written.

ModGuy

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:
Nipple 1 is the left (back) nipple. Nipple 2 is the right (front) nipple. Had I figured that out sooner, I could have finished this one a lot faster. That's one to remind for any readmes being written.

Sorry, and thanks.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

No problem sir. I foolishly assumed the front right breast was the primary one, as that is the one I always seem to touch first. In my thoughts.

ujiwara

Potential Patron

In anticipation of someone picking up my Nailkaiser revision request (as seen here: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=657.0, and if someone wants to give her a go while you're there, feel free, /shameless, Donald Trump-esque plug), Could someone maybe do a simple bar nipple piercing? I'm not really sure what the correct term for such a piercing is, I mean something like this: http://i.imgur.com/Zxmtw.jpg.

Also, if possible, could someone do a variation on said featuring a paler nipple, again like pic. As of current one cannot make a deliciously brown girl with pale nipples.

Thanks.

ujiwara

Potential Patron

Perfect, thanks. Now when Nailkaiser gets done, I'll be able to fap to her properly, dammit!

Faceless

Content Creator

Well, I noticed that they all looked weird on the pale and tan skin tones, so I made new versions. Sadly though, my artistic talents are rather lacking, so all I really did was adjust the gradients. They are otherwise unchanged from the versions already posted.

Band-aid
pale
[attachthumb=1]
tan
[attachthumb=2]

Chain
pale
[attachthumb=3]
[attachthumb=4]
tan
[attachthumb=5]
[attachthumb=6]

Clothespins
pale
[attachthumb=7]
tan
[attachthumb=8]

Pierced
pale
[attachthumb=9]
tan
[attachthumb=10]

Tape
pale
[attachthumb=11]
tan
[attachthumb=12]

Vibe
pale
[attachthumb=13]
tan
[attachthumb=14]

Attachments

Nipple.swf
1.1 KB · Views: 39,678

Nipple.swf
1.1 KB · Views: 39,585

Nipple.swf
1.1 KB · Views: 39,466

Nipple.swf
1,014 bytes · Views: 39,379

Nipple.swf
1.6 KB · Views: 39,537

Nipple.swf
1.4 KB · Views: 39,610

Nipple.swf
1.2 KB · Views: 39,703

Nipple2.swf
1.7 KB · Views: 39,765

Nipple1.swf
1.6 KB · Views: 39,841

Nipple2.swf
1.7 KB · Views: 39,910

Nipple1.swf
1.6 KB · Views: 40,051

Nipple.swf
1.1 KB · Views: 40,016

Nipple.swf
1.1 KB · Views: 40,216

Nipple.swf
1.6 KB · Views: 39,482

RajasGrime

Content Creator

It seems rather redundant to have a different SWF for each skin type. I've reuploaded all versions with the skin part transparent, so they work with all skin colours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.