FPS is tooooo low (1 Viewer)

fiendy

Potential Patron
Every time after launching the game, my fps starts getting lower. It starts on 30, and then goes all the way to 5-8 frames even if I just afk. I tryed to remove some mods, but it didn't change anything. My mods now:

moremoodsV12.swf
animtoolsV31.swf
penisrangeV8.swf
deepthroatactionsV5.swf
noPassoutFixV1.swf
alternativePassOutV1.swf
deepthroatactionsV5.swf
noPassoutFixV1.swf

sclover13

Content Creator
I'm unfortunately not well versed in loader, but I'd like to help if I can. How does vanilla sdt + mods run? Also have you tried running loader without any mods? Do you still get an FPS drop?

If no, then it's going to be one of or a combination of mods you have listed above.

Flash is pretty infamous for being a bear to run. As soon as you start making it really work it will shit out on you.

Best advice I can give you is to remove one mod at a time and see if any of them are the culprit. After which you can go in reverse and add one mod at a time.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
The biggest FPS killer for me is the clothes, hairs and backgrounds loaded by moreclothing. So you could try to trim down the moreclothing settings file to load only the stuff you're actually going to use.

fiendy

Potential Patron
The biggest FPS killer for me is the clothes, hairs and backgrounds loaded by moreclothing. So you could try to trim down the moreclothing settings file to load only the stuff you're actually going to use.
Yes, I noticed that too and removed moreclothing a while ago.

fiendy

Potential Patron
I'm unfortunately not well versed in loader, but I'd like to help if I can. How does vanilla sdt + mods run? Also have you tried running loader without any mods? Do you still get an FPS drop?

If no, then it's going to be one of or a combination of mods you have listed above.

Flash is pretty infamous for being a bear to run. As soon as you start making it really work it will shit out on you.

Best advice I can give you is to remove one mod at a time and see if any of them are the culprit. After which you can go in reverse and add one mod at a time.
I don't really know much about SDT in general. I was just using loader since the beginning, so I don't any other ways. And I found out, that FPS drops even without any mods.

sclover13

Content Creator
I don't really know much about SDT in general. I was just using loader since the beginning, so I don't any other ways. And I found out, that FPS drops even without any mods.
Try the vanilla game without any mods and report back. If that still doesn't work then it might just be your PC.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
I would also suggest lowering the quality if everything else you do doesn't work.

Also, moreclothing, as a rule, gives you the ability to remove or add additional clothing on load. What I do when I have no intention of scrolling through all those clothes but I still want the functionality of moreclothing would be to add a ";" to every line for the clothes in the moreclothingsettings.txt file.

To add to fps helping mods, you should look into strandlimit by sby. It forces cum and spit strands to unload based on the time on screen and you can choose to get rid of them immediately or over a certain amount of time.

One last thing, and this is related to what sclover13 just said, but dynamic hairs make the game run much slower than a static hair, and a static hair .swf makes the gun run slower than a .png hair. At least as a general rule you should keep an eye out.

I hope this helps in the long run.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
15-20 fps is really good btw, its pretty normal to play around there.

I've been chasing another bug where moving the mouse at all, even without moving HER, will tank your FPS. as far as I can tell its something with the flash projector around v11, so try older ones or SDTL2

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.