[PC] Fairy Fighting (5 Viewers)

noice1

Potential Patron
Indeed, Eluku does develop quickly, and also likes to post when I'm not checking. :beaten:
Updated File
-New character! Green Amoeba is added
-It appears he's still figuring out how to implement attacks, because of the nature of the enemy. All skill suggestions are helpful.
On a sadder note, if my translations aren't screwy, it looks like he will end development of the game sometime next year and move on to other games. Well, I guess it has to end some time, there is only so much you can do with one idea. I'll (try) to head up the next thread if he begins work on a new game, it's been really fun following this one.

Updating Post: After testing, it's apparent that there is no stage select for the green amoeba, you will need to defeat the bee (Stage 6) to proceed to the new character, unless you delete the file and rename the slime as the bee, but you will then play the amoeba in the bee's stage. You should be able to defeat bee if you spam the machine gun kick (directional button + kick). I seriously just button mashed and it took two tries to win.

Once you reach the green amoeba, it will look like it doesn't attack. It will take random swipes at you but the real grabbing happens after you start attacking it. Once it's core is exposed it will immediately grab you, as shown in the new screen capture. I also updated the bee's image to reflect the new stage it got, as well as show the final grab before the King bee comes down to rape Tiki (Game Over).

Last edited by a moderator:
E

EmpJJ

Whoaaaa.... 2 update in a row... Eluku sure want to finish this quickly. Its seems that green amoeba got another sex attack also a stage select has been added. Its have become more aggresive and harder. That annoy me coz its look like imposible to defeat it. I manage to defeat it once and that when i use cheat.

noice1

Potential Patron
That's for sure, he's faster than I can keep up with sometimes. I'll do my best here:

Updated File
-Green Amoeba is now stronger, has skills and its own game over animation
-New Tiki skill! FairyRoll (rapid punch, but don't ask me how to do it, I've no idea)
-Stage 7 can now be selected from start
-Tiki's skill Lightbreeze can no longer be defended (possibly revision from prior update)

Seems he might be calling this new character done already, and is looking at the future. If so, I say it's a little disappointing, but that's only because I'm not big on slime-like enemies. Slime girls on the other hand... :scared:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
He told in the previous version (118), to perform Fairy Roll, press heavy punch rapidly. He also said that he adjusted its speed and hit count in the latest version.

I don't know what is that "secret" he added in this version. Anyone found something new beside the slime?

noice1

Potential Patron
is it just me or the green slime only has one attack??
btw : the bee rules!!!!

He has a few different "attacks" and two grabs. He just commonly knocks you into the air to do one grab most of the time, you have to avoid that and be close for it to do the other. As for his special attack, I'm not sure there is one. It takes a long time for it to even get the meter full, and when it did, it wasn't used. I did have the life cheat on, or I wouldn't have lived long enough to test.

@NNin, thanks! I just need to read better, d'oh. And no, no idea what the secret is, either.

noice1

Potential Patron
Updated File
-Something with Eggplant finish (it's been a while since I've seen it, seems new)
-Animation at the start menu added.
-Fixed the Green Amoeba's "normal" finish animation. I've only been able to get one, so, not sure about this one.
-FairyRoll skill command changed. It's now forward (F and H move directionally) and repeated strong punch (W) Super effective on amoeba.

Anyway, he wishes everyone a happy new year, and mentions that the next character will be... DUN DUN...the fallen fairy! It will have lesbian and futa attacks. :evilish:

Also, he seems to be asking that people help him make his new game. He's wondering if it should be an action game.

E

EmpJJ

I just visited eluku blog. Its says that Fallen Fairies is next character. Rejoice all futa-fan. All our vote did not come to waste. Hua..ha..ha..ha..:) . I dont want to be greedy but he's making fallen fairies now, i'll also hope that he could make the "Three Lesbian Sister" as well. Ho..ho ..ho..

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
He also added "Cunnilingus game over scene" in final stage. You can get this by finishing enemy Tiki with grapple move (forward + H Punch when close to her) or let her do that to you.

noice1

Potential Patron
He also added "Cunnilingus game over scene" in final stage. You can get this by finishing enemy Tiki with grapple move (forward + H Punch when close to her) or let her do that to you.

Ah, I easily got that after testing the new FairyRoll on the amoeba, but didn't think it was new. Interesting, that part was difficult to translate.

noice1

Potential Patron
And again...

Updated file
-Super move FairyBuster added to the Green Amoeba. A nearly human-like figure of slime comes, grabs Tiki by the legs, raises her high up before a column of slime rises below and hardens. She's forced down and impaled and twitches uncontrollably. Automatic game over.
-EggPlant finish revised

There was some stuff I couldn't translate, particularly the thoughts at the bottom of the blog post. Oh, also, for some odd reason, the title screen no longer has the animation.

E

EmpJJ

There was an update in eluku blog. The not-so-friendly fallen fairy will come next. Also, I have problem fighting with Eggplant. After it use its skill, i can't do anything and its keep on going attacking tiki. Is this a bug?

noice1

Potential Patron
Two updates snuck on me within 24 hours. You sneaky Eluku. Those who were bugged by the Eggplant, the new version has a fix.

Updated File
Update 1/10
-New grab added to Green Amoeba and game over animation/post-screen for SP move.
-Normal attack? added to Eggplant
-Adjusted RapidKick fairy skill
-Concept art of dark fairy posted (futa parasite)

Update 1/11
-Eggplant bug fixed
It sounds like he's having theoretical issues over how the dark fairy's parasite will work, so that might hold up development.

EDIT: UPDATE #2:

NOW the Eggplant is addressed. He offers if you are having trouble with the game, try deleting and replacing the .ini file. Weird that I didn't have an issue when I tested the other day.

noice1

Potential Patron
Updated File
GreenAmoeba
-Short-range grabbing skill added. Tiki is lifted by a wedge (think bdsm horse) and has her arms bound. The slime injects into her breasts, which appear to be sharp. Once freed, her milk sprays.
-Revised overall damage it can do against Tiki
-Amoeba is considered completed with this update, but he does have plenty of ideas. He'll post about it if he feels like adding more.

FallenFairy
-Skill proposal poll added to blog; all ideas welcome.
-Standing pose (image) posted (link might be broken, but still embedded)
And in case anyone is wandering in here, yes that is a normal type of grab for this developer. It's not for the faint of heart. :have a nice day:

Poll Choices
通常技 Normal skill

必殺技 Special Move

超必殺技 Super Special

その他 Other
So be sure that if you vote, you leave in the commentary what exactly you'd like. I'm not sure if he speaks English, but unless you know some Japanese or are sure of the translation, I'd just go with it.

noice1

Potential Patron
Remember when I translated that Eluku was pretty said and done with the Amoeba? Yeah, just ignore that. Here we go again! :redbullsmiley:

Fortunately (for me) it just seems to be some bug fixes/corrections regarding a grab and one of the animation scenes. He makes some commentary, which doesn't seem too terribly important, but that's leaving out that it's difficult to translate it.

mori072

Potential Patron
New update at Eluku's blog. And Fallen Fairy included!

(Too bad she still can't do anything but moving around.)

E

EmpJJ

Oo... She is tough even if she don't have any skill yet.

I really like the design especially her huge cock.

Btw, i'm still not voting for her skill. Its is ok to vote without leaving a commentary?

noice1

Potential Patron
Thanks for the heads up, I had a feeling one was coming soon. Figures though, always updating when I'm not constantly checking his blog. :)

Updated File
-Fallen Fairy added. As noted above, it has no attacks yet.
-Adjusted strength and skill of GreenAmoeba (yep, he's not given it up yet)
-Adjust the the fairy's skill speed
He's speculating there to be 2-3 skills for the dark fairy (which I should note again is a futa), but he speaks as if he's a bit exhausted; so, skills are coming, be patient.

@EmpJJ I don't believe you can vote without entering a comment.

noice1

Potential Patron
Updated File
-Fallen Fairy can now attack
-Bee is now a playable character

Fallen Fairy has several different kinds of melee attacks, but no grabs yet. She has fast kicks and punches, and an attack that can send you flying and bouncing off the wall. He's going to add little by little to the Fallen Fairy. I'll update the first post with a screen shot once he adds a grab skill. Overall I think she's got potential and makes a great futa. I suspect Eluku may add another Fairy skill to fight her style of speed and combo-whoring.

mori072

Potential Patron
Heads up people! Fairy Fighting has some new update at Eluku's Blog!

Fallen Fairy now has one new grapple move. Anal insertion. (But no "finishing" move yet).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.